Meludan

May 6, 2018
Since this is version 1.0 does this mean its the final? or atleast completed (with possible extras added)?
I don't know why he put it on 1.0 but this game is far from complete. The things are working and everything is functional, but a lot of stuff isn't final in terms of progress etc.

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
Since this is version 1.0 does this mean its the final? or atleast completed (with possible extras added)?
I don't know why he put it on 1.0 but this game is far from complete. The things are working and everything is functional, but a lot of stuff isn't final in terms of progress etc.
1.0 is just a number for a stage in current development. I often have seen games and game mods on way higher before saying final/completed.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
1.5?! Ok, so i use the app on my phone. I'm assuming u r just using the guest account on ur pc? Did u download the mega program for ur desktop? Its basically just like dropbox with minor differences.
Oh, and I use the free account btw. And i might be wrong about the amount of time. Might be every 6 or 8 hours.
But like i said earlier, i imported and downloaded the heavy version to my phone in about 10mins or less. (I used my wifi for the actual download)
Ive had my mega accont for longer than a year so i have no more promotional extras. Just the basic free account
I am on Android phone..... can't say anything about pc.

3.70 star(s) 198 Votes