Jul 11, 2017
Well, with my mod you'll not trigger scene, just replay them eventually. And like I said, for dana & Becka, you need to look around the residential area at night. As for the the three women, as long as I remember you just need to catch them and offer a potion, with perhaps the need to first know about the men potion (go to utopia for this) ; which have been answered today as well.

Doctor's mom will be for a further update. As long as I remember, we stopped right before it. Because of the way Mr.C works (rotating the characters he update) I guess that we'll have to wait four, perhaps five updates before we go back to the hospital and so can go further and start with her.
oh like 5 months from now?

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
oh like 5 months from now?
I fear it yes. But it's just a guess. I know that he's rotating the update, but never really kept track of the order, nor who is updated with who. Due to the number of characters, I assume that they are both updated twice each year... which suddenly feel so slow when I'm writing it.
And I assume that it will not really go faster before some time. Jenny slave's scenes are now presents, but there's the facility at utopia which will probably give more scenes with her. And the date can also have a "slave version". Plus there's all the common scenes with Nicole, which don't have her slave scenes yet, and as well as the common scene with Megan and the ones with Maria.
So, I guess that Jenny will still need to be updated twice before all her solo content is present. It only at this time than it will start to go faster since he'll be able to update another character instead of her. And we'll still need that Megan and Maria reach their slave stage before we see all the content involving Jenny, who's the most advanced character...

Well, look like I'll have to stay in touch with my mod for something like two years :D

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
How do you corrupt the girls at the school I have the Teachers and the Principal
There's a meeting at school every Monday morning. Go to the gym and you'll have the possibility to use a gas potion on them. I don't remember it for sure, but you probably should works at the school before it's possible, which shouldn't be a problem since you already corrupted the teacher.

Yoshi Cosplay

Nov 2, 2017
It is just the regular serum. You had the corruption so you need to re-trigger the event where she will become "more" corrupt.
When I the principal a serum the score up to 135 but when the "serum discussion" is over the score low to 120, so i can't re-trigger the event, any clue please?

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
When I the principal a serum the score up to 135 but when the "serum discussion" is over the score low to 120, so i can't re-trigger the event, any clue please?
Raise the corruption level of the students over 3.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Is it just me or the number or times the mc has cummed in the girls shouldn't have at least one of them pregnant or is the mc just sterile and change the lettering colors please not sure if its the mod or the actual games lettering pure white hard to see if you don't mouse over it

Aug 7, 2016
I am very very very disappointed that slave nicole does not have hairy armpits, I was counting on it and honestly feeling very cheated... :FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: IceBearApproves

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
can someone teach me how to download from filesdcn? my mega account got limit
You have 4 gigs like every 4 hours or so with free mega. The heavy version isnt even 4gb. Shouldn't have a prob with mega for this....and it didnt even take 10mins for me to download whole thing from Mega

Klokz

Aug 12, 2017
You have 4 gigs like every 4 hours or so with free mega. The heavy version isnt even 4gb. Shouldn't have a prob with mega for this....and it didnt even take 10mins for me to download whole thing from Mega
If you use a vpn Mega is unusable.

3.70 star(s) 198 Votes