E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
If you use a vpn Mega is unusable.
Mega is encrypted already. Dont need a vpn. Not even Mega can tell what u r downloading. It's decrypted after it downloads to ur computer or phone. But, from what i know u should definitely be able to use a vpn with mega still. People change their location with it so they get another 4gb worth of downloading without waiting an extra 4 hrs all the time. Try changing ur location. U probably just used up ur limit on ur current IP address. Just remember to change ur address after pausing the download. I think u have to pause it before ur 4gb/4hr limit is up though.

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I only get 1.5 gb/day with mega......how do you guys get 4gb/4 hour....???
1.5?! Ok, so i use the app on my phone. I'm assuming u r just using the guest account on ur pc? Did u download the mega program for ur desktop? Its basically just like dropbox with minor differences.

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I only get 1.5 gb/day with mega......how do you guys get 4gb/4 hour....???
Oh, and I use the free account btw. And i might be wrong about the amount of time. Might be every 6 or 8 hours.
But like i said earlier, i imported and downloaded the heavy version to my phone in about 10mins or less. (I used my wifi for the actual download)
Ive had my mega accont for longer than a year so i have no more promotional extras. Just the basic free account

wrath987

Jun 17, 2017
Since this is version 1.0 does this mean its the final? or atleast completed (with possible extras added)?

3.70 star(s) 198 Votes