MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
OK. I've corrupted the Principal's daughter, and granddaughter. I've corrupted the housewives/aunties in the residential area. Still can't seem to get them all together. And, before anyone starts using Corruption Levels like 3, 4, or 5, there's no such thing in the game that I've got. I've got Dana and Becky corrupted to 225.

May 16, 2018
OK. I've corrupted the Principal's daughter, and granddaughter. I've corrupted the housewives/aunties in the residential area. Still can't seem to get them all together. And, before anyone starts using Corruption Levels like 3, 4, or 5, there's no such thing in the game that I've got. I've got Dana and Becky corrupted to 225.
Ohhhh i think you just missed it. The scene should be available before you give potion to the husbands of the three wife.

pegasus14

Nov 12, 2017
just discovered there should be an osx version of the game... any chancee somebody might be so kind to share it here?

Dec 6, 2017
Guys I have an issue with the game's text. It goes off the box, does anyone know a way to fix that or is it a normal bug in the game?

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Is the hospital and school stuff not fully implemented, or is there something I'm missing? Emily at 135 corruption. Multiple teacher meetings with gas potion. But no dodgeball stuff or hospital staff stuff.

thegreatmikey

Jan 25, 2018
Does the bar hostess do more than take off her top?

Is there a way to get the girl at the convenience store to do anything?

Neither seem to gimme potion options.

Reactions: Izzynura
Aug 18, 2017
1.0 isn't the same thing as full release.
99% of the time it means that the game/software is "complete". There's still a ton missing from the game and it really shouldn't be labeled like that but patreon games always fuck up version numbering to begin with.

helion02

Aug 9, 2017
99% of the time it means that the game/software is "complete". There's still a ton missing from the game and it really shouldn't be labeled like that but patreon games always fuck up version numbering to begin with.
That's not how game development works. the version number is not what indicates completion of the game, and this myth needs to die completely.

3.70 star(s) 199 Votes