May 16, 2018
Hey guys do you have encountered this change?
"-change some Jenmy, Nichole room event conditions"

Can someone explain so as not miss the change. Thanks.

goose17

Nov 11, 2017
For the Dana & Becky & neighborhood women scene you need the neighborhood women to be still wearing their normal clothes, not the slut clothes. If you've corrupted them enough that they've changed outfits you've gone too far. Dana and Becky should be as corrupted as they can be to get the flirt option.

Reactions: IceBearApproves

VOLAJU

Sep 13, 2017
For the Dana & Becky & neighborhood women scene you need the neighborhood women to be still wearing their normal clothes, not the slut clothes. If you've corrupted them enough that they've changed outfits you've gone too far. Dana and Becky should be as corrupted as they can be to get the flirt option.
we can change that right?

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
I couldn't get the "PE teacher Class participation scene "
Every time it says that,teachers & students need to be fully corrupted.
I used gas portion 3 times & principal is fully corrupted ,any idea what to do?

mrinfectonator

Jun 1, 2017
I couldn't get the "PE teacher Class participation scene "
Every time it says that,teachers & students need to be fully corrupted.
I used gas portion 3 times & principal is fully corrupted ,any idea what to do?

After you corupt the students(monday gathering) and the principal (using potion until sex outside), you need to corupt the teachers (staff meeting with principal)

May 16, 2018
Hi guys is it just me or is the new update file size seems to be small? What happened? I remember it being 1.+gb... Or because its only a patch?

Thanks.

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
Is there a wiki where the various scene with the requirement are listed ? It's shame to miss some of the scene, even if the writing could be worked on, because you go to fast.

3.70 star(s) 199 Votes