4.80 star(s) 16 Votes
Sep 27, 2020
To be fair, it also kinda depends on the artstyle too. Not going to lie though, if there are fanart of a character, I'd rather them accurate to their canon proportions.
I agree if you trying to make fan art it really should match proportions or else it doesn't look like the character. A lot of doujins do that where they'll take someone like sakura from naruto and give her an ass bigger than her head lol.
It doesn't look like the character anymore.

I was saying preach to drawing more oc women without crazy curves since i like variety.

Reactions: Sinaxxr

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
I agree if you trying to make fan art it really should match proportions or else it doesn't look like the character. A lot of doujins do that where they'll take someone like sakura from naruto and give her an ass bigger than her head lol.
It doesn't look like the character anymore.

I was saying preach to drawing more oc women without crazy curves since i like variety.
Variety? It's the spice of life.

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
View attachment 3272649

The algorithm...

What are it's needs? What are it's desires?

How do we get from here to there?!
I get the feeling, but I wanted to let you know that I had a thought about the wholesome end we had talked about. I figured that if the nun and MC did marry, that at the most...the former nun would have MC attending church with her at most to make him 'honest'. I'd like to think it sorta works to make him a better man. Oh, he's still got his desires...they're just focused on her. And she's all the willing to indulge them. Just not on Sunday, which he respects because he's gets to plow her extra hard on Monday which she looks forward too.

Sinaxxr

Corrupting A Nun (Dev/Artist)
Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
I get the feeling, but I wanted to let you know that I had a thought about the wholesome end we had talked about. I figured that if the nun and MC did marry, that at the most...the former nun would have MC attending church with her at most to make him 'honest'. I'd like to think it sorta works to make him a better man. Oh, he's still got his desires...they're just focused on her. And she's all the willing to indulge them. Just not on Sunday, which he respects because he's gets to plow her extra hard on Monday which she looks forward too.
Yeah, this makes sense. She'd give up being a nun but I doubt she'd give up church altogether. At least not in the love path.

Reactions: randomgamer986

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Yeah, this makes sense. She'd give up being a nun but I doubt she'd give up church altogether. At least not in the love path.
And given the love path, she'd want to make the MC a better man but there's a way to add humor.

N: "MC, I'm pregnant."

MC: "Oh...how long?" *face dawning in shock realizing he's going to become a father*

N: "A week, I wanted to surprise you. We're going to be parents." *She hugs* "I'm so excited for this...I never would have experienced this if we hadn't met."

MC: "Yeah, but let's never tell them how we really met."

N: "Agreed. If they ask, we meet at church."

MC: "And that's technically not a lie."

The former nun laughs as she and the MC head home.

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Almost forgot, for the love path, I think she'd definitely wouldn't let him use the 'back door'. MC probably wouldn't mind as he gets everything else.

Reactions: Sinaxxr

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Looking forward to it. A thought came to me though...I wonder after a while, Sister Mary is wound up and just surprises MC at his home.
Hmm... Possibly. I'd have to think about it. Still haven't even started the love path. The branching paths are going to be a pain.

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Posted the new update. No new sexual stuff but some new lore, art, and characters.

FARKRY

Apr 17, 2018
Hmmm. I'll definitely think about it. I intended her to be blonde but people seem to like her minimal color look so that's what I've kept her as so far. We'll see how things progress though. Thanks for the suggestion.
just a mere suggestion, i think giving the player the ability to "colour" her during the corruption process (but not from the get go from a character customisation standpoint) would be a cool concept... since the concept of "painting her with my own colours" is quite similar to corrupting someone with your own ethics (metaphorically?). ofc, its still up to the player to decide whether or not to keep her minimalistic colour look (like innocent on the outside) or just make her, you know, spiral down to hell lol

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
just a mere suggestion, i think giving the player the ability to "colour" her during the corruption process (but not from the get go from a character customisation standpoint) would be a cool concept... since the concept of "painting her with my own colours" is quite similar to corrupting someone with your own ethics (metaphorically?). ofc, its still up to the player to decide whether or not to keep her minimalistic colour look (like innocent on the outside) or just make her, you know, spiral down to hell lol
That's a pretty interesting concept. Might keep it in my back pocket for later. I'd have to think on how I would go about implementing something like that. I do know I want to implement a way of choosing her clothes or outfits at some point.

Any lesbian and/or futa content planned?
Lesbian seems likely at some point. No futa content currently planned. Not sure how I could fit futa into the story.

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes