4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

Sinaxxr

Corrupting A Nun (Dev/Artist)
Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
I don't really comment on this site, I mostly just lurk and play games.

But I just wanted to come out of the shadows and say, I really like your work. I can't put my finger on it but something about the game feels fresh and different. If I had to guess, its a combination of your art style and writing.

Please keep up the good work and pace yourself. I have seen far too many developers with potential get burned out and disappear. I think you have a lot of great potential and I really want to see you realize it. Good luck!

Okay, back to the shadows .
I appreciate you coming out of the shadows for a bit. lol. I definitely know what you mean about burnout. Really have to try to keep a good balance to hold onto my sanity. Some days are better than others but I'm hanging in there. I want this to be one game among many so I'll continue working hard and hopefully you continue to enjoy it.

Hope to see you around again.

Reactions: deskitteh

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Incredibly promising start. I love the premise and the art style, very charming. The nun's a total cutie. I also like the idea of the web chat with cam that's a good setup.

The only thing I don't like so much is the MC, comes off way too strong way too fast and sounds like a big asshole. As a pervert who is also a romantic I hope a more loving, caring, approach is possible in the future, while still getting the fun corruption aspect and kinky af sex events. Way too many games only have good lewd content on pure corruption paths with no romance at all.

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Incredibly promising start. I love the premise and the art style, very charming. The nun's a total cutie. I also like the idea of the web chat with cam that's a good setup.

The only thing I don't like so much is the MC, comes off way too strong way too fast and sounds like a big asshole. As a pervert who is also a romantic I hope a more loving, caring, approach is possible in the future, while still getting the fun corruption aspect and kinky af sex events. Way too many games only have good lewd content on pure corruption paths with no romance at all.
Thanks for checking it out. Yeah, I'll definitely be putting more work into the MC. Seems to be a common theme among feedback I've received. I'll be adjusting the dialog as well as adding a love/romance route.

rentintin

Feb 12, 2018
I'm not really sure the MC has to be more than one dimensional.
This after all is about corrupting a nun badum tsss, so in my view the nun is the center of attention of the whole game.
the MC is just a 'placeholder' or a manifestation of our perversions.
and quite frankly, perversions aren't really worth shakespearian levels of characterization..
they're one dimensional by human nature, because they're very animalistic. very monke brain stuff.
show bobs an vagene type stuff.

Last edited:
Sep 27, 2020
Popularity boost? Lol. Did Elon Musk post about me on Twitter or something? Haha
lol no i just ment all the new faces commenting and adding reviews to the thread.
tried out the update the convo with the head nun was funny.
can't wait for the next one! (i can take care of urself first)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sinaxxr

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
lol no i just ment all the new faces commenting and adding reviews to the thread.
tried out the update the convo with the head nun was funny.
can't wait for the next one! (i can take care of urself first)
Ha. Fair enough. Yeah, always glad to see new faces around here. The discord has grown too. Pretty crazy stuff. Nice hearing from people.

Glad you enjoyed the new update. Hoping to make the next one bigger if I can manage it but who knows. All I know is if I keep going, I'll get there eventually.

Reactions: randomgamer986

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Ha. Fair enough. Yeah, always glad to see new faces around here. The discord has grown too. Pretty crazy stuff. Nice hearing from people.

Glad you enjoyed the new update. Hoping to make the next one bigger if I can manage it but who knows. All I know is if I keep going, I'll get there eventually.
Oh, you got Discord? Good to know.

Reactions: Sinaxxr
4.80 star(s) 16 Votes