4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

FARKRY

Apr 17, 2018
Wow, man! That's awesome! Haha. I appreciate that very much. You've got some mad skills. Very good sex appeal.

EDIT: FYI, there is a fan art section on my discord if you ever get the urge to share again. =]
Glad that you like it !
this is actually me passive aggressively asking you to implement the outfit/ wardrobe system asap so that I can see our dear Sister with this sort of outfit in game :KEK: ( jk lol )
would love to join the discord but sadly i can only use my main account so :KEK:

Sinaxxr

Corrupting A Nun (Dev/Artist)
Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Glad that you like it !
this is actually me passive aggressively asking you to implement the outfit/ wardrobe system asap so that I can see our dear Sister with this sort of outfit in game :KEK: ( jk lol )
would love to join the discord but sadly i can only use my main account so :KEK:
Haha. I want the wardrobe system implemented too. Shit just takes time. So much to do, so little time.

No worries about the discord. Just wanted to put it out there as an option.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Sinaxxr While I like the concept, way too much white background, hurts my eyes to try and read everything against such a stark background

Reactions: Sinaxxr

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Maybe, either the nuns or other outside characters. Definitely interested in having Mother Margaret spanking Sister Mary at some point.
It would be interesting. Mother Margaret could be seen as a nun who enjoys giving discipline a bit too much. Kinda like this nun from St.Denis. Basically, making it embarrassing and unnerving for Mary.

1706053643999.png

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
If I can make a recommendation: Don't be afraid to let the corruption jump forward. I know we all like our slow-burn corruption games, but anyone who's spent time here knows that they have a bad history of petering out sometime in Act 2. In my experience, I think a lot of devs struggle with the transition from Act 1 to Act 2 because they get too wrapped up in explaining every little step in the corruption process. Eventually it becomes tedious for the player, and I imagine the dev, when every little new step has to be set up. Sometimes it's ok for a narrative to be loose and take liberties, that doesn't necessarily break the immersion of a nun slowly being corrupted. But if two years from now we're still waiting for the nun to do something dirty, then that will definitely break the immersion.

So don't be afraid to have some fun. Don't be a slave to strict, linear, narrative progression.

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Sinaxxr While I like the concept, way too much white background, hurts my eyes to try and read everything against such a stark background
I've been wondering how to go about solving this for a while. I'm currently experimenting with shading and darkening the white walls. Is this an improvement? Does anyone have any alternatives or suggestions?

ShadingTest.jpg

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I've been wondering how to go about solving this for a while. I'm currently experimenting with shading and darkening the white walls. Is this an improvement? Does anyone have any alternatives or suggestions?

View attachment 3290843
That is a little better but maybe shade just a bit more. Does not need to be as dark as her habit but maybe something like the color code
RGB:
128, 128, 128

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
That is a little better but maybe shade just a bit more. Does not need to be as dark as her habit but maybe something like the color code
RGB:
128, 128, 128
Dang, that's even darker than I thought. Lol. I'll watch a few videos and give it another go. Will report back with more attempts.

Astral Aeon

Mar 8, 2018

View attachment 3290843
How about using the window as the focal point for light and do a transition darkening? Perhaps if one feels fancy, might as well make the cross on the wall illuminated with some yellow light. :LOL:

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
might as well make the cross on the wall illuminated with some yellow light.
The holy glow ghost!

Sinaxxr
I honestly have no idea what the two white circles on the walls are supposed to be? Even if the sun would shine through the window, there only would be one circle. Astral Aeons suggestion with the transition is a good one. Darker in the back (because the window is small), then lighter, and in the front darker again.

• Haha
Reactions: Astral Aeon

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
The holy glow ghost!

Sinaxxr
I honestly have no idea what the two white circles on the walls are supposed to be? Even if the sun would shine through the window, there only would be one circle. Astral Aeons suggestion with the transition is a good one. Darker in the back (because the window is small), then lighter, and in the front darker again.
It wasn't my intention for the window to be the only light source. I think I'm just not that great at shading and composition just yet.

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
I think I figured it out how the divide in the branching paths could work. Basically come to an impasse, if the love path...it could be our MC wanting to break Mary out of her shell a bit because he's got feeling for her. If the corruption path, it's that he's breaking that shell because she knows she's interesting in carnal acts and comes off more manipulative.

Then again, there's always the idea of blackmail using the nanny cam, but...that's too easy.

Last edited:

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Can we make radical suggestions?

The scenes with Father Matthew and Mother Margaret got me thinking: we're telling this story from the wrong perspective. This shouldn't be a story about a perv in his room corrupting a nun, it should be a story about a nun who allows herself to be corrupted.

Think about it, the most interesting scenes show Mary's life away from her online conversations with the perv. Her masturbating or talking to father Matthew are both scenes that the perv can't see (except for the camera) or won't know about. The faceless perv serves an important role, but he's also a one dimensional character that isn't very interesting.

It's still early enough in the game's development that I think a radical change could be made. If you were to shift the perspective and make this a FMC based around Mary, I think it would open up a lot more options. You would do away with any confusion over the perspective, and you would put the player in control of the true MC. The perv isn't the MC, Mary is.

Maybe it's just me as a woman, but I think this change in perspective would benefit the game. Letting the player guide her corruption more directly would allow for more freedom in storytelling.

But it's your game, I don't want to overstep.

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Can we make radical suggestions?
Radical suggestions are lovely.

The faceless perv serves an important role, but he's also a one dimensional character that isn't very interesting.
Okay, ouch.

Maybe it's just me as a woman, but I think this change in perspective would benefit the game. Letting the player guide her corruption more directly would allow for more freedom in storytelling.
tenor.gif

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Radical suggestions are lovely.

Okay, ouch.

View attachment 3293157
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to insult the character. It's just that we haven't spent any time with him. He exists, so far, to corrupt Mary and that's it. He's the Inciting Event. Mary is far more interesting and fleshed out at this point. Part of that is that the MC is literally faceless, but we see Mary's face in almost every scene. Her facial expressions tell the story. That's who (I think) the player most connects with.

I sincerely think you have a good foundation for a game; so no offense meant

• Red Heart

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to insult the character. It's just that we haven't spent any time with him. He exists, so far, to corrupt Mary and that's it. He's the Inciting Event. Mary is far more interesting and fleshed out at this point. Part of that is that the MC is literally faceless, but we see Mary's face in almost every scene. Her facial expressions tell the story. That's who (I think) the player most connects with.

I sincerely think you have a good foundation for a game; so no offense meant
No offense taken. I was just being silly. More radical feedback is welcome. Thank you for taking the time. =]

Reactions: GingerSweetGirl

idisproveyou

Jan 7, 2018
I don't really comment on this site, I mostly just lurk and play games.

But I just wanted to come out of the shadows and say, I really like your work. I can't put my finger on it but something about the game feels fresh and different. If I had to guess, its a combination of your art style and writing.

Please keep up the good work and pace yourself. I have seen far too many developers with potential get burned out and disappear. I think you have a lot of great potential and I really want to see you realize it. Good luck!

Okay, back to the shadows .

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes