4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

FARKRY

Apr 17, 2018
That's a pretty interesting concept. Might keep it in my back pocket for later. I'd have to think on how I would go about implementing something like that. I do know I want to implement a way of choosing her clothes or outfits at some point.
didnt look into the code nor do i know coding ... wish i could help haha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sinaxxr

Corrupting A Nun (Dev/Artist)
Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
didnt look into the code nor do i know coding ... wish i could help haha
No need to apologize. I love brainstorming stuff like this. Thank you for going into detail, that was really helpful to understand what you were actually suggesting. I like the idea and now that you've laid it out, I think I could probably implement something like that in the future. Hairstyles, dyes, and toys would fit right in with the outfit system I was already wanting.

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
good game overall but kind of disappointed by this update, way too short, not really worth playing
Yeah, I feel this way about every update almost. lol. I'm still learning everything so it's a lot of trial and error and takes extra time. What some people have decided to do is wait a few updates to get more new content. Either way, just know I'm trying. I want people to be happy with the game and the updates.

Callandor

Jul 13, 2017
Can I ask about any more genres this might touch in the far future?
I just played through it, and love what's there so far, though.

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Can I ask about any more genres this might touch in the far future?
I just played through it, and love what's there so far, though.
I'm not quite sure what you mean by genres but the current plan is to slowly "corrupt" Sister Mary and get her to do more and more things that a nun shouldn't be doing. I'm planning a corruption path and a love path but i've been more focused on the corruption path currently.

There will be domination and humiliation. I like the idea of putting her in situations that will make her uncomfortable or push her limits.

Right now it's very much "on tracks" and doesn't let the player explore much but I'm looking to make it more of a sandbox soon with the addition of a map.

There's always opportunity to expand the scope and include more things so if you ever have any ideas or suggestions that might make the game more interesting, feel free to mention them.

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
I'm honestly surprised to have liked that game as much as I did, it's really interesting. The concept isn't groundbreaking or anything, but the format is pretty neat ( and the slow corruption is just chefs kiss ). The art is neat too, the effort is really showing. Can't wait for the next updates, small as they may be, cuz this game just leaves me wanting for more

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sinaxxr

Callandor

Jul 13, 2017
I'm not quite sure what you mean by genres but the current plan is to slowly "corrupt" Sister Mary and get her to do more and more things that a nun shouldn't be doing. I'm planning a corruption path and a love path but i've been more focused on the corruption path currently.

There will be domination and humiliation. I like the idea of putting her in situations that will make her uncomfortable or push her limits.

Right now it's very much "on tracks" and doesn't let the player explore much but I'm looking to make it more of a sandbox soon with the addition of a map.

There's always opportunity to expand the scope and include more things so if you ever have any ideas or suggestions that might make the game more interesting, feel free to mention them.
Sorry, should have worded it better.
You've essentially answered most of what I meant.
Sandbox, Femdom (whether she'll want to grab the reins when she's a little more corrupted), Netorare (whether she'll start finding you a little boring), Prostitution (whether she'll find a new source of money for the church), or Harem (whether we'll get to do more with the new nuns ourselves) are some of the ones I wanted to know if there was plans. Sandbox would be great for this game.

Reactions: Sinaxxr

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Sorry, should have worded it better.
You've essentially answered most of what I meant.
Sandbox, Femdom, Netorare, Prostitution, or Harem are some of the ones I wanted to know if there was plans. Sandbox would be great for this game.
Sandbox - YES
Femdom - Sister Mary might get dommed by women. (Mother Margaret is the current frontrunner)
Netorare - No, but the MC might make her do unsavory things with other people.
Prostitution - Possibly. It does sound pretty funny to prostitute a nun.
Harem - No. It'll be mainly focused on Sister Mary.

FARKRY

Apr 17, 2018
No need to apologize. I love brainstorming stuff like this. Thank you for going into detail, that was really helpful to understand what you were actually suggesting. I like the idea and now that you've laid it out, I think I could probably implement something like that in the future. Hairstyles, dyes, and toys would fit right in with the outfit system I was already wanting.
I like talking to you and I like how youre actively interacting with us and how this game has potential so Ive decided to gift you this fanart (i just drew)

its blurry as hell and not polished coz i really dunno how to use procreate, anyways

Last edited:

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
I like talking to you and I like how youre actively interacting with us and how this game has potential so Ive decided to gift you this (i just drew)

its blurry as hell and not polished coz i really dunno how to use procreate, anyways
Wow, man! That's awesome! Haha. I appreciate that very much. You've got some mad skills. Very good sex appeal.

EDIT: FYI, there is a fan art section on my discord if you ever get the urge to share again. =]

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 16 Votes