• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

Sinaxxr

Corrupting A Nun (Dev/Artist)
Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
@Sinnaxxr

Now if you want some corruption ideas, maybe some exhibitionism on Sister Mary's end to the MC.
That definitely sounds fun. I like the idea of getting Sister Mary to do more and more lewd things in more and more places. After the proper amount of build-up of course.

I'm torn between working on implementing an in game map or working on the love route. So much to do, so little time.

Reactions: ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
That definitely sounds fun. I like the idea of getting Sister Mary to do more and more lewd things in more and more places. After the proper amount of build-up of course.

I'm torn between working on implementing an in game map or working on the love route. So much to do, so little time.
You'll get there. Just take your time and plan it out.

Reactions: Sinaxxr

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
"Hey, what are you doing in front of that computer??"

"Nun ya business" :KEK:

Anyway, I'm a sucker for nuns so I'll be following this. Good luck to you, sir.

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Testing out streaming on Picarto if any of you feel like checking it out.

Recklesssquirel

Sep 29, 2018
If you ever get around to/decide to color Sister Mary's hair instead of leave it white, can the player decide on the color?
Can be a settings menu at the beginning and can choose her hair to be blonde, brown, black, or red. Or even a primary/secondary system?
If not, that's cool. I'm enjoying the game as is.

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
If you ever get around to/decide to color Sister Mary's hair instead of leave it white, can the player decide on the color?
Can be a settings menu at the beginning and can choose her hair to be blonde, brown, black, or red. Or even a primary/secondary system?
If not, that's cool. I'm enjoying the game as is.
Hmmm. I'll definitely think about it. I intended her to be blonde but people seem to like her minimal color look so that's what I've kept her as so far. We'll see how things progress though. Thanks for the suggestion.

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Hmmm. I'll definitely think about it. I intended her to be blonde but people seem to like her minimal color look so that's what I've kept her as so far. We'll see how things progress though. Thanks for the suggestion.
I'd say a light platinum blonde, it'd be a good splash when she gets comfortable to take off her headwear. It could remain uncolored until then, it'd be good symbolism of her maybe uncomfortable with her own body.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 16 Votes