4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

Sinaxxr

Corrupting A Nun (Dev/Artist)
Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Everytime i restart my game which every update, im so excited to see what's new. Good good stuff.
One thing i kinda want to ask, why does she have red spots all over her naked body/feet? It's just the way you try to convey the "heat" and "warmth" of a human being? is it just like that just because? no hate or anything, just curious.
Yeah, it's adding some warmth to her skin. Women tend to have red accents in various places so I'm experimenting with adding that.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Okay, guys and gals. I think we've brought her a long way. This is her latest look. I think I've covered most of your suggestions and come up with a fairly decent compromise between what she was and what she could be. I think I'll move forward using this version for now and start updating the cam art using the new look. I'll need to redo the side and 3/4 view but I'm not going to do that right now. I want to make some progress on the next update. The next update will likely mostly be about updating the cam art and maybe an extra scene or two. We'll see. Thank you very much for all the help. Couldn't do it without you.

View attachment 3136386
very interesting. im actually quite a fan of the old look xD
maybe cause the higher frontal makes her look a bit smarter (than she actually is :>)

ever fooled around with stable diffusion to get some references? could also help with them boobas ^^

Reactions: Sinaxxr

sadmate

Mar 3, 2019
It's my birthday. I'll respond properly tomorrow. Love you.

View attachment 3183091
Happy birthday dude! I wasn't gonna check this game out yet since it seemed early in development but after seeing a WHOPPING amount of 5 star reviews I had to check. It has great content and a surprisingly creative way to play the game where it consists of images instead of a message block. I also really appreciate the foot fetish content, F95 needs to get their V2 tags implemented soon :D
Cheers again mate, have a lovely day

• Red Heart
Sep 27, 2020
Posted the new update, my dudes and dudettes. Remember to temper your expectations. This update was mostly about updating the cam art. I added one extra conversation with Sister Mary at the end though.
thx for the update.

would a spoilers change log be possible in the future?

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
and-were-back-moira.gif

Only hungover a little bit so we're okay.
Thanks for all the love, guys and gals.

ever fooled around with stable diffusion to get some references? could also help with them boobas ^^
I have. It's more difficult than everyone seems to think it is. Especially if you're trying to keep everything consistent. I might fool around with it again in the future.

thx for the update.

would a spoilers change log be possible in the future?
I'm confused. Are you talking about the changelog I put on the thread? It's already under a spoiler tag isn't it?

At risk of sounding like the "new bad" guy, I preferred the old design.
Any suggestions for how you would improve the design? Always open to tweaking things if enough people think they are a good ideas.

Bigger Boobs, please !
Might have a way of increasing her breast size during gameplay somehow in the future. Not sure yet. Have to figure out the logistics of it and have it make sense for the story. Maybe via pregnancy? We'll see.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
I have. It's more difficult than everyone seems to think it is. Especially if you're trying to keep everything consistent. I might fool around with it again in the future.
but its also mighty fun :D sadly my gpu isnt made for it, instead of iteration /s i have seconds per iteration :HideThePain:

• Haha

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
but its also mighty fun :D sadly my gpu isnt made for it, instead of iteration /s i have seconds per iteration :HideThePain:
Haha. I feel your pain. Definitely need to save up for a proper computer. I've played around with both stable diffusion as well as LLM's. I've had the most fun with LLM's.

Sep 27, 2020
Sinaxxr HOLY SHIT DUDE!!!!!
i saw the change log say:
Code:
2023-12-16 - v0.06
- Completely redesigned Sister Mary's body from the ground up.
- Also re-drew all her cam art.
you were not kidding its a real web cam now!

HUGE UPDATE!

thank you for all the hard work. :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Sinaxxr HOLY SHIT DUDE!!!!!
i saw the change log say:
Code:
2023-12-16 - v0.06
- Completely redesigned Sister Mary's body from the ground up.
- Also re-drew all her cam art.
you were not kidding its a real web cam now!

HUGE UPDATE!

thank you for all the hard work. :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Haha. I appreciate you.

And yeah, I know. All of those old drawings need work. I'll be working on the new 3/4 and side profiles soon. I'll probably post sketches and get feedback from you all again.

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes