4.80 star(s) 16 Votes
Sep 27, 2020
Haha. I appreciate you.

And yeah, I know. All of those old drawings need work. I'll be working on the new 3/4 and side profiles soon. I'll probably post sketches and get feedback from you all again.
Happy to help!
helping with the art is like getting a sneak peak lol.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sinaxxr

deskitteh

Apr 6, 2018
Crazy that such a short game was so much fun. I usually log in once a week or so to check the status of really interesting work. This is interesting work.

This game concept is really good. Slow burn corruption / trainers are my whole reason for playing hentai games. There's something interesting about doing something you're not allowed to, isn't there?

Sinaxxr, I love the unique, monochromatic artstyle. Forgive my bluntness, but since you're somewhat of a self-confessed art novice, avoiding color is good for your first project. Speaking from experience, coloring artwork takes a lot of practice and time. I'm absolutely supportive of you coloring your work, and I think as a creator you're in full rights to make what makes you happy, but it will slow down your work as you try to perfect it.

Monochrome with touches of blush and blue here or there - head, shoulders, knees and toes, is an artform in itself. Just be patient, I guess is my advice. Your chances for expression aren't going anywhere, and you've really got something here with this.

Bagley

Jan 22, 2018
I can't believe I left the Itch.io page plain and bare for so long. It looks so much better now.
(Although I guess I couldn't have really changed it much until her new art was done)

View attachment 3190559
Wait, this gem of a game is on Itch, how did I miss that? Awesome!

I'm also going to echo what others have said, I love the monochrome art with hints of colour (blush, eyes etc), but will still come back for more if you decide to change it, it's your vision after all. The game is just that good (y)

• Red Heart

Sinaxxr

Corrupting A Nun (Dev/Artist)
Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Wait, this gem of a game is on Itch, how did I miss that? Awesome!

I'm also going to echo what others have said, I love the monochrome art with hints of colour (blush, eyes etc), but will still come back for more if you decide to change it, it's your vision after all. The game is just that good (y)
Yeah, itch.io has been great. Having an online version of the game that people can play without having to download is amazing. I definitely always preferred online versions when trying out new games.

P.S. Thanks for the kind words =]. I'll likely keep things mostly monochrome for now, but having the little bits of color does add something so I'll probably keep doing that where I see fit.

• Love
Reactions: Bagley

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Sister Mary is so adorable. I do wish there was a less pervy way (no dick picks, for example) to have a more wholesome experience.
Lucky for you, that'll probably be the love route I want to implement. I'll have to try to remember what it's like to not be a huge deviant and exercise my charm skills. (Who knows how that will go...)

Might ask for all of your input on that. How to convince Sister Mary to fall in love with you without pulling your cock out. Hmmmm...

In other news, I've been giving some thought to doing streams on picarto of me doing art and stuff for the game. Is that anything you guys would be interested in? Might be useful for brainstorming if I have people around to bounce ideas off of. Please let me know your thoughts on this too.

Reactions: Princess Groundhog
Sep 27, 2020
Lucky for you, that'll probably be the love route I want to implement. I'll have to try to remember what it's like to not be a huge deviant and exercise my charm skills. (Who knows how that will go...)

Might ask for all of your input on that. How to convince Sister Mary to fall in love with you without pulling your cock out. Hmmmm...

In other news, I've been giving some thought to doing streams on picarto of me doing art and stuff for the game. Is that anything you guys would be interested in? Might be useful for brainstorming if I have people around to bounce ideas off of. Please let me know your thoughts on this too.
make it something for your patrons. you can then post the livestream after or clips of it for everyone else.

• Thinking Face

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Nice!
Ill still use the old one for sentimental reasons lol.

question shouldn't the wording be: "forgive me father for I have sinned AND I'm starting to like it"
Seems to me either way could be fine. Although I used "but" because she's asking for forgiveness buuuut she's admitting she's starting to like it. So she's conflicted, thus the but. I think that makes sense, right?

(EDIT: Fuck. Yeah, now that I've thought about it for a bit, I think "and" flows better, almost like she's having a side thought. I think I'm going to change it.)

(haha. Using the old one is fine)

Last edited:
Reactions: randomgamer986
Sep 22, 2017
How to convince Sister Mary to fall in love with you without pulling your cock out.
I mean, it's not like unsolicited dick-pics usually make women fall in love with you anyway lol
Maybe you could try the MC making her question her faith or something like that? Like she's "breaking up" with God for the MC, as laughably stupid as that sounds to suggest.

Or you could go all lovey-dovey =w= UwU and shit. But please don't!

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
I mean, it's not like unsolicited dick-pics usually make women fall in love with you anyway lol
Maybe you could try the MC making her question her faith or something like that? Like she's "breaking up" with God for the MC, as laughably stupid as that sounds to suggest.

Or you could go all lovey-dovey =w= UwU and shit. But please don't!
So your suggestions are... make her break up with God, don't show her my dick, and don't be lovey dovey.

I wrote this today trying to come up with some "Love Path" stuff. Seems too lovey dovey now. haha.

"MC: To be honest, I find you beautiful and just wanted to talk to you.

SM: Oh... Well, I don't know what to say... Thank you.
SM: But is there anything else I can help you with today?

MC: Your company and smile are plenty enough for me.

SM: Umm... Well, that's really very kind of you but I have other parishioners to attend to so I must go. Sorry."

I think you're right. I have to give my boy some rizz. Hmmm.

tumblr_caf7766aafef9f83b4aa3efb61e99fcd_17cd687d_400.gif

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
So your suggestions are... make her break up with God, don't show her my dick, and don't be lovey dovey.

I wrote this today trying to come up with some "Love Path" stuff. Seems too lovey dovey now. haha.

"MC: To be honest, I find you beautiful and just wanted to talk to you.

SM: Oh... Well, I don't know what to say... Thank you.
SM: But is there anything else I can help you with today?

MC: Your company and smile are plenty enough for me.

SM: Umm... Well, that's really very kind of you but I have other parishioners to attend to so I must go. Sorry."

I think you're right. I have to give my boy some rizz. Hmmm.

View attachment 3193785
That would be interesting, could lead to a love ending where Sister Mary steps down from being a nun to be with the MC and it's a rather wholesome ending.

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
That would be interesting, could lead to a love ending where Sister Mary steps down from being a nun to be with the MC and it's a rather wholesome ending.
That's actually the love ending I had in mind. Leaving the church for marriage. Still pretty dope in God's eyes too. Not a nun anymore but a loving marriage ain't half bad.

EDIT: Nice "Lust Is Stranger" signature. Good choice. That game is very fun. Just played it a week or so ago. That dev is doing some good work.

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
That's actually the love ending I had in mind. Leaving the church for marriage. Still pretty dope in God's eyes too. Not a nun anymore but a loving marriage ain't half bad.

EDIT: Nice "Lust Is Stranger" signature. Good choice. That game is very fun. Just played it a week or so ago. That dev is doing some good work.
A fellow Architect fan? Nice. That game is top-tier, managing to hit the game's canon notes even better than the original game itself. But yeah, a loving end would be cool redeeming the MC in the process.

• Red Heart

Eeigh

Nov 28, 2021
How to convince Sister Mary to fall in love with you without pulling your cock out. said:
i think if you just keep making her do more and more unholy things with the logic of "well you've already done this, how can that be so bad?" then eventually try to 'teach' her to masturbate or smt (even though we know she already knows how, from the bear, she pretends she doesn't) and we could see through the bear that she's started to take a liking to doing unholy stuff infront of/with us
definitely more of a corruption route thing i'd say

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes