RPGM Completed [coolsister] Erina and the City of Machines v1.10 [RJ01104336]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

guitarhero47

Aug 28, 2022
anyone have a full save or current save? I'm kinda confused on where to go. I just wanna see the full gallery
Same)) I can't understand what I should do even with opened google lens.. I stuck in second cave, quest is not ends even I killed all mobs

ChloeL

Sep 10, 2017
In the time since I posted that link, I have downloaded this game and 3 others through Mexa-share. Best of luck waiting for your Mega upload. Ill be busy actually playing the game :)
Didn't mean anything by it, I tried several of the links in your post and they all had 6+ hour DL times for me, although my internet is also pretty shitty. Also, someone uploaded a mega link in the post above yours^

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Silentce

Timmerk150

Sep 4, 2021
Just got through most of it and checked out the CGs afterwards. This was honestly just a teensy bit underwhelming, because I feel like all the best parts were already in the demo lol. I'm sure it'll do the job for most people, but man there's a lot of reusing CGs. Still looking forward to the translation by OP, though, for sure!

Karneas

May 13, 2019
Just got through most of it and checked out the CGs afterwards. This was honestly just a teensy bit underwhelming, because I feel like all the best parts were already in the demo lol. I'm sure it'll do the job for most people, but man there's a lot of reusing CGs. Still looking forward to the translation by OP, though, for sure!
Do you have a save right around the end of the beta? Deleted my files before the game released so i lost mine.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Didn't mean anything by it, I tried several of the links in your post and they all had 6+ hour DL times for me, although my internet is also pretty shitty. Also, someone uploaded a mega link in the post above yours^
Oof that sucks. Mexashare usually isn't that bad for most people. Well at least you got a link from a faster mirror. Also, don't worry about me. I know you weren't trying to be a jerk or anything. If anthing I probably wrote a bit more serious then I meant to but regardless more links is better for everyone :cool:

Berserk985

Apr 18, 2022
So dicking around the untranslated version and I have no clue what to do next, have the place where you can pole dance unlocked, and did the Photoshoot? I think it was for the fat guy as Erina, but since I am incapable of reading moonrunes I have no idea where I’m supposed to go next.
Also what are the kanji to indicate she’s on her dangerous day for pregnancy?

SKP123

Mar 24, 2018
So dicking around the untranslated version and I have no clue what to do next, have the place where you can pole dance unlocked, and did the Photoshoot? I think it was for the fat guy as Erina, but since I am incapable of reading moonrunes I have no idea where I’m supposed to go next.
Also what are the kanji to indicate she’s on her dangerous day for pregnancy?
It's 安全日 for Safe Day and 危険日 for Dangerous Day

Edit: As for the moonrunes, you can Window + Shift + S to select what you want and throw it in .
For example:
1699184188076.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Berserk985

SKP123

Mar 24, 2018
Does anyone have translated version?
Mtool (Chat GPT ver.) works pretty well on it. Not too many poetry and it translated expressions pretty well on most parts. Although you might have to get the Patreon version cuz of the file size restriction though.
1699184967482.png

Reactions: Sword26
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes