• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed [coolsister] Erina and the City of Machines v1.10 [RJ01104336]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
Yep you're right, using the RPG maker dev tool, tried to manually change it and always reverted back to 30
There's a drink in the photoshoot room that increases it by 20 I think, can this effect be used to bypass the limit?

Osasa'ea

Mar 20, 2021
Can you do the photoshoot again? Game only allows me to repeat the one with the balancing ball in the bathhouse.

Tanjoubi

Jun 28, 2022
Can you do the photoshoot again? Game only allows me to repeat the one with the balancing ball in the bathhouse.
Nope, most of the events aren't repeatable, though I imagine quite a few of them will be in the full game.

Tanjoubi

Jun 28, 2022
Store page should be coming up next month according to the dev's latest post. Definitely think a late September, if not October, release is likely, but we'll see.

Reactions: Timmerk150

Tanjoubi

Jun 28, 2022
New ci-en post, dev's currently working on the recollection room, which seems to be taking a bit longer than usual due to the numerous variations with the events. The style of the recollection room is also similar to past games, notably Ayame's, for those familiar with them. Also, implemented a pregnancy CG toggle for those who aren't comfortable with it.

On my end, I wrote up a couple of scripts that should help speed up the translating process while standing by for the release. Mostly scripts that help with automating trivial tasks like word wrapping and identifying script strings, message strings, and all that. Still trying to think of other things I could automate to cut down on menial stuff so I can just focus on translating and editing.

Tanjoubi

Jun 28, 2022
Looks like we finally got a release date, and we're looking at the first week or so of November. Volume seems to be a lot more than past games, too. Fun times ahead.

I won't give an exact date on when I'll finish, but I'll aim to get the game translated within a month, maybe even faster if I find my stride as I go. As long as I don't come across any bugs with the game engine, I should be able to get this game completely translated within a reasonable time frame. I expect post-release updates could throw a wrench in the works, however.

Last edited:

rizolette

May 12, 2018
Looks like we finally got a release date, and we're looking at the first week or so of November. Volume seems to be a lot more than past games, too. Fun times ahead.

I won't give an exact date on when I'll finish, but I'll aim to get the game translated within a month, maybe even faster if I find my stride as I go. As long as I don't come across any bugs with the game engine, I should be able to get this game completely translated within a reasonable time frame. I expect post-release updates could throw a wrench in the works, however.
Thank you brother

Reactions: revolutionary

d90art

Mar 23, 2019

Glad to hear it. Coolsister is one of the most consistent Devs on DLsite. Looking forward to their release and your translation afterwards.

Tanjoubi

Jun 28, 2022
Looks like the demo got a bit of an update, so I guess I can start doing stuff now. I'll update the GitHub regularly, but see you n x weeks.

Edit: Just kidding, it seems mostly the same as the .92 demo. Maybe some small differences.

Last edited:

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
Looking to be one of the better releases in years. Godspeed Tanjoubi.
Their games aren't always to my taste, but they are always high quality. Can't wait since this one does seem to have a character and setting I like.

Former Driver

Oct 4, 2023
Did anyone hit the end of the demo? I am past the part where we do the photoshoot at the bath house, and the quest objective is at "Go the Shelia District?" with a ? mark. Is that the end so far?

EDIT: Figured it out. So the Demo ends just past this point; where you enter Shelia District (via the elevator that was locked up until that point) and leave after doing what you're supposed to.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes