• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Completed - [coolsister] Erina and the City of Machines v1.10 [RJ01104336]

1. 4.00 star(s)

prawnstar700

Interesting game with little grind and good artwork. The quest system is a little messed up, like the dev gave up halfway and made it linear.

Still recommended because the CG is nice and the story is relatively engaging. 4 stars!
  2. 4.00 star(s)

kidlat020

giving 4 stars because it does cut above the rest of rpgms that are just low story, low sex content, low art and most definitely low effort.

or you can also call it Stockholm. after playing so many shit rpgms I'm giving this a 4 just because its above average.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

SuceT

Pretty good game.

Combat system is classic, and most fights are pretty easy. The story is pretty generic, nothing too crazy. The corruption system is not the best, some scenes requires you to be a super slut for small rewards, and other just make you act like a slut with 0 lewd level. Also, I feel like the slut level gain curve is too fucked up. The 15 firsts lust levels feels very unnatural to gain (you need to voluntarly get yourself raped, or just show your tits to everyone with damaged clothes... but why would the character realistically do that with 0 lust ???), and after 25 lust points, you are just skyrocketting because 70% of the events requires 25-50 lust. Art is very good.

If you like Clymenia games, you will like this one. It's not the best game ever, but it's still better than 99% of H-Games, so I give it 4 stars.