RPGM Completed [coolsister] Erina and the City of Machines v1.10 [RJ01104336]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Tanjoubi

Jun 28, 2022
Title.png
Overview:
Erina, an engineer and a self-proclaimed adventurer, finds herself in Era Sheila after wandering from place to place fulfilling requests in pursuance of the romantic adventuring dream. The city is named after a famous adventurer, who happens to be one of Erina's aspirations as an adventurer herself. Little did she know, the city had another moniker, widely known as the City of Machines. Just what does this city, one full of sex-starved men, have in store for Erina?

Title: Erina and the City of Machines (エリナと機魔の都)
Release Date: November 5, 2023
Developer:
Censored: Yes
Game Version: v1.10
Patch Version: v1.10.01
Language: English (Not MTL)
Store:
Genre: Female Protagonist
Latest Update
: 02/23/2024
Game Download: N/A
Patch Download:
Links: , Discussion Thread

The English translation is officially complete and is probably safe for consumption. There are still improvements to be had, but that'll happen gradually over the next month or so. Just getting it out there is enough for now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Samples:
202308051691240299.jpg 202308051691240402.jpg 202308051691240405.jpg 202308051691240524.jpg

Change Log:
02/23/2024
  • Released English patch v1.10.01
12/24/2023
  • Released English patch v1.07.01
11/04/2023
  • Added game synopsis (or something close to one)
  • Added current state of the translation progress
08/11/2023
  • Fixed event flags from the previous release
  • 8:08 PM PST
    • Updated background_skill.png in parallaxes due to loading error
08/10/2023
  • Updated to v0.92
  • Changed some names to save on character space
  • Added missing translations for a few lines in some scenes
08/05/2023
  • Initial release to the public

Last edited:

Timmerk150

Sep 4, 2021
Any way to repeat scenes? I just realized how to increase lewdness and already missed out on some scenes.

x2934

Jul 29, 2018
With the latest version I seem to encounter a bug where when I use the startup key I see two guys dropping a barrel to the right side, then when it finishes I still need to use the startup key for the shaft and the cutscene repeats on a loop and I can't proceed. Am I missing something?

1691758823821.png

Tanjoubi

Jun 28, 2022
With the latest version I seem to encounter a bug where when I use the startup key I see two guys dropping a barrel to the right side, then when it finishes I still need to use the startup key for the shaft and the cutscene repeats on a loop and I can't proceed. Am I missing something?

View attachment 2843713
Oh shoot, I forgot to fix the flags. I'll get that fixed today.

Edit: Fixed the event flags, and the demo has been updated. Redownload the patch from GitHub for a quick patch instead of the full game.

Last edited:
Reactions: x2934

x2934

Jul 29, 2018
Oh shoot, I forgot to fix the flags. I'll get that fixed today.

Edit: Fixed the event flags, and the demo has been updated. Redownload the patch from GitHub for a quick patch instead of the full game.
Thank you! It indeed fixed the issue.

Timmerk150

Sep 4, 2021
Just got through most of it. Very good stuff. But found a few bugs. These are not complaints btw since I'm thankful for this and it's otherwise fantastic, but just want to point it out since these scenes worked on the raw/JP version:

- Can't get to the 2nd floor of the Quarry 2 even after clearing the monsters in floor 1. It'll keep saying to clear the floor first. (Edit: had this problem yesterday but I guess it's fixed with your latest update from a few hours ago?)
- The bathing scene where 2 guys come in at the Quarry 2 is largely untranslated.
- After the bathing scene in Quarry 2, the model will freeze up and crash, giving an error of "img/characters/Actor1.png_ not found" after the player leaves the area.
- The scene in the Quarry 2 break room where a guy comes in gives the options to "reply" or "stay silent", but the reply part doesn't work.
- In the West Era bathhouse, you can't enter the bath after going nude. It'll keep saying that you need to get undressed.
- The peeing scene in the Undercity is bugged. The screen will go black and the dialogue will just keep looping.

Also not a bug but just wondering if the northeast part of the Undercity is supposed to be accessible in the demo? Tried switching to the bunnysuit and the guy behind the door still won't let me in.

Last edited:

Tanjoubi

Jun 28, 2022
Just got through most of it. Very good stuff. But found a few bugs. These are not complaints btw since I'm thankful for this and it's otherwise fantastic, but just want to point it out since these scenes worked on the raw/JP version:

- Can't get to the 2nd floor of the Quarry 2 even after clearing the monsters in floor 1. It'll keep saying to clear the floor first.
- The bathing scene where 2 guys come in at the Quarry 2 is largely untranslated.
- After the bathing scene in Quarry 2, the model will freeze up and crash, giving an error of "img/characters/Actor1.png_ not found" after the player leaves the area.
- The scene in the Quarry 2 break room where a guy comes in gives the options to "reply" or "stay silent", but the reply part doesn't work.
- In the West Era bathhouse, you can't enter the bath after going nude. It'll keep saying that you need to get undressed.
- The peeing scene in the Undercity is bugged. The screen will go black and the dialogue will just keep looping.

Also not a bug but just wondering if the northeast part of the Undercity is supposed to be accessible in the demo? Tried switching to the bunnysuit and the guy behind the door still won't let me in.
Oof, thanks. I'll take a look. But yeah, you can't go into that area yet.

Hmm. I was able to clear Quarry 2's floor first and make it to the second floor. Maybe I messed up the files somewhere?

Edit: Wait, did you get the latest patch? Just realized I was talking to a different person.

Last edited:
Reactions: Timmerk150

Timmerk150

Sep 4, 2021
Oof, thanks. I'll take a look. But yeah, you can't go into that area yet.

Hmm. I was able to clear Quarry 2's floor first and make it to the second floor. Maybe I messed up the files somewhere?

Edit: Wait, did you get the latest patch? Just realized I was talking to a different person.
Sorry, these were issues I had yesterday, and I typed these up assuming that you only fixed the issue with the startup key scene. I'll go through the game again and see if I still encounter them. Again, my bad!

Tanjoubi

Jun 28, 2022
Sorry, these were issues I had yesterday, and I typed these up assuming that you only fixed the issue with the startup key scene. I'll go through the game again and see if I still encounter them. Again, my bad!
No worries, appreciate the reports.

Kulrith

Nov 24, 2022
I got the latest patch but when I click the skill section in the menu, I get a failed to load error for "img/parallaxes.background_skill.png"

Didnt have this issue prior to the patch.

Tanjoubi

Jun 28, 2022
I got the latest patch but when I click the skill section in the menu, I get a failed to load error for "img/parallaxes.background_skill.png"

Didnt have this issue prior to the patch.
Fixed, looks like I forgot to update the background_skill.png file in the parallexes folder. It was using the encryption key from the last version, so that's probably the reason for the error. I believe you can just copy the same file from the pictures folder or just download the new patch I updated.

I'll have to be more thorough next time with these patches.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes