• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed [coolsister] Erina and the City of Machines v1.10 [RJ01104336]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Tanjoubi

Jun 28, 2022
New update from coolsister. Demo was updated to 1.01 to include a new option to adjust movement speed and fix some FPS issues on some maps. I don't think anything was added to the new version, but I might check it later anyway. Early November is still the target release date.

Osasa'ea

Mar 20, 2021
Their games aren't always to my taste, but they are always high quality. Can't wait since this one does seem to have a character and setting I like.
I really liked what I've seen in the demo. Much more than some recent highly anticipated releases which ended up feeling mediocre. The demo is already better than those.

Last edited:

Tanjoubi

Jun 28, 2022
Coolsister just confirmed the release day for November 5th, so next weekend it is! Can finally get out of hibernation and start working on something.

Last edited:

ChloeL

Sep 10, 2017
Coolsister just confirmed the release day for November 5th, so next weekend it is! Can finally get out of hibernation and start working on something.
Yeah. We all know what you're going to be "working" on. ;)

Tanjoubi

Jun 28, 2022
Yeah. We all know what you're going to be "working" on. ;)
Definitely a "give me a few hours to do my thing" before actual work happens, yeah. (y)

On another note, I created a GitGud repository, and I think I'll transition over to that from GitHub since there's a possibility they might just randomly nuke the repository for having 18+ content (only external links, but who knows). Not too sure what I plan on doing in terms of updates right now since I'm not too keen on the idea of uploading unedited work, but we'll see.

Reactions: Osasa'ea

Tanjoubi

Jun 28, 2022
How's the game brother?
Lewd Erina is something else. (y)

On another note, I'm going to run through the game today and get started on translating the main story stuff. Game doesn't seem like it'll be too long, so I'm expecting most of the translation efforts will be on the sex scenes (expected, of course). Won't be posting much, but when I do, it'll be updates just so everyone doesn't know I'm dead.

Berserk985

Apr 18, 2022
Lewd Erina is something else. (y)

On another note, I'm going to run through the game today and get started on translating the main story stuff. Game doesn't seem like it'll be too long, so I'm expecting most of the translation efforts will be on the sex scenes (expected, of course). Won't be posting much, but when I do, it'll be updates just so everyone doesn't know I'm dead.
How slutty we talking about?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Thank you but I think it might be faster to wait for someone to upload to Mega t.t
In the time since I posted that link, I have downloaded this game and 3 others through Mexa-share. Best of luck waiting for your Mega upload. Ill be busy actually playing the game :)

Esket5

Jul 8, 2020
anyone have a full save or current save? I'm kinda confused on where to go. I just wanna see the full gallery

Reactions: Isoroku
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes