RPGM Completed [coolsister] Erina and the City of Machines v1.10 [RJ01104336]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

T4ke

Sep 19, 2018
Here is the untranslated version of Erina and the City of Machines v1.10

Download LINK Go File:

Hopefully Tanjoubi will be interested in updating his translation.
Good sir, can you reupload this? The file is offline.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Here is the untranslated version of Erina and the City of Machines v1.10

Download LINK Go File:

Hopefully Tanjoubi will be interested in updating his translation.
He did mention it before, so likely it will get done at some point.

teraexbf

Nov 15, 2020
Oh didnt know it had a proper thread I assumed it wasnt approved because of Rule 7.
It's a real mystery how the mods apply that rule tho
As far as I've seen it isn't strictly applied for shоta, lolі is damned tho. Anyway ALL coolsister games have a lil shоta

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
As far as I've seen it isn't strictly applied for shоta, lolі is damned tho. Anyway ALL coolsister games have a lil shоta
That's why this rule is a bit of a head scratcher for me
The rule says that prepubescent characters are a big nono but how is shota more acceptable than loli? It should apply in the same way for both genders

teraexbf

Nov 15, 2020
That's why this rule is a bit of a head scratcher for me
The rule says that prepubescent characters are a big nono but how is shota more acceptable than loli? It should apply in the same way for both genders
Nahhh come on us guys don't mind shit like that xD Leave the complaining to the other genders.
Lolі's always gonna be controversial since it's "predatory" and small girls are dumb, but as kids all of us guys have liked an older onee-san we know we wouldn't have minded if she did something to us ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
Nahhh come on us guys don't mind shit like that xD Leave the complaining to the other genders.
Lolі's always gonna be controversial since it's "predatory" and small girls are dumb, but as kids all of us guys have liked an older onee-san we know we wouldn't have minded if she did something to us ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Bro I literally couldnt care less about the gender debate or any other shit like that
For me those things are for people who have too much free time on their hands
What pisses me off about rule 7 is that some games never got a proper thread despite having minimal amounts of shota content
The Scarlet demonslayer published by kagura is a prime example: only 3 shota scenes in the whole game (which were well hidden btw) got the game banned.
My problem regarding rule 7 doesnt lie on the gender but on consistency

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes