RPGM Completed [coolsister] Erina and the City of Machines v1.10 [RJ01104336]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

garuda1

Nov 29, 2018
Idk what went wrong but in my new game+ slut run I never got the quests 'Housecall Service!' and '????? Part 2(rail director continuation quest).' Whereas in my pure run I was able to recieve them.

Kaizen

Dec 17, 2016
Dear people.

Below is the game file along with the translation in it (ver 1.07)

Thanks my guy, the anime-sharing community for some reason seems obsessed to host their files on sites which intentionally throttle their downloads

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Thanks my guy, the anime-sharing community for some reason seems obsessed to host their files on sites which intentionally throttle their downloads
Because if you buy premium to download their links they get a cut I believe. I know SVS uploaders do that shit.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Because if you buy premium to download their links they get a cut I believe. I know SVS uploaders do that shit.
They always include the 'premium only' rapidgator links. So they really want you to use their referral links to sign up for that I guess.

At least Mexa, though annoying as all the others to get the actual DL started, is at least decent in the actual downloading. It works behind a VPN and it isn't actually capped at some stupidly slow speed.

Reactions: Silentce

Laveman521

Jan 20, 2021
I am stuck here.

I have no ongoing requests, nor can i take on new ones.

I just unlocked sheila, but the witch lady wants me to wait for a uniform or something.

I've tried interacting with pretty much everything on the map at this point but nothing seems to work.
image_2024-01-05_214603617.png

LoveNot

Dec 13, 2017
Dialogue needs double checking,
Event of heading into the underground city and meeting the guide
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

undercity event

"Buyer" seems more appropriate.

double lines + 2nd to last line is a bit weird to me

Typo, "Fir"-> "Fit" ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Astolust

Neliel95

Oct 22, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the scarp part 2? I cant seem to find it in my walkthrough.
You can buy them from the hooded guy on top of warehouse 1.

I am stuck here.

I just unlocked sheila, but the witch lady wants me to wait for a uniform or something.

I've tried interacting with pretty much everything on the map at this point but nothing seems to work.
View attachment 3236453
I think you have to craft the Pile Bunker or whatever her weapon was called to lvl 3. You can do so by unlocking Bors Workshop, who requests you to fix a startup key. That can be fixed by getting a power part from a cave in the coal map iirc.

Tanjoubi

Jun 28, 2022
Tanjoubi

Simple Tag for above errors
I swear I fixed those lines before. Maybe I lost progress somewhere along the way. Thanks. I'll add the changes to the repo, but I probably won't make a new release or anything. I'm working on something else right now. I'll turn my attention to Erina again when the update comes along.

Last edited:

Laveman521

Jan 20, 2021
You can buy them from the hooded guy on top of warehouse 1.

I think you have to craft the Pile Bunker or whatever her weapon was called to lvl 3. You can do so by unlocking Bors Workshop, who requests you to fix a startup key. That can be fixed by getting a power part from a cave in the coal map iirc.
I've been to that cave i think. but unfortunately i don't have any power part or startup key in my inventory anywhere. I'm think i'll have to start a new save file unfortunately.

Kaheru

Jun 5, 2021
I am stuck here.

View attachment 3236453
go to east era and go north you see a parts store

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes