4.60 star(s) 51 Votes

TTpat656

Jun 12, 2019
Well can someone explain epilogue ending with Rin? I'm aware that epilogue transalation isn't the best, but from what i was able to understand Aoi found out about afair between Mamiya and Rin and did something to her? reasoning: Maika and Mamiya are talking about their disappearance.

Or Nvm?
I guess the text after the ending shouldn't be there. Some sort of transalation error i think?

Last edited:

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Well can someone explain epilogue ending with Rin? I'm aware that epilogue transalation isn't the best, but from what i was able to understand Aoi found out about afair between Mamiya and Rin and did something to her? reasoning: Maika and Mamiya are talking about their disappearance.

Or Nvm?
I guess the text after the ending shouldn't be there. Some sort of transalation error i think?
Did you apply this? https://f95zone.to/threads/confession-game-v1-0-1-hall-of-corruption.156470/post-10565983

Amarinth12

Nov 9, 2022
Look at:

I would hope you don't need a guide to figure out how to get all the other scenes.

I still don't understand this. The picture just give some hints, not clear instruction. What's the specific rule for cum? Cum on the particular scene or on the last day? I've tried to unlock Maika one, I cummed at her in the bathroom scene, but only unlocked 2nd bad ending not the 4th one. There's also no 'kiss' scene in Aoi's 3rd say. It's the titjob scene.

Reactions: BangB420

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I still don't understand this. The picture just give some hints, not clear instruction. What's the specific rule for cum? Cum on the particular scene or on the last day? I've tried to unlock Maika one, I cummed at her in the bathroom scene, but only unlocked 2nd bad ending not the 4th one. There's also no 'kiss' scene in Aoi's 3rd say. It's the titjob scene.
You nut if your bar bottoms out. Each girl has 1 H-scene per day, and each girl has only has one scene of fairly tame kissing (or in Maika's case, "indirectly"). If you nut from regular kissing, you get the 5th CG.
If you still need further explanation, you'll have to figure it out yourself. I'm not about to write a thesis on something fairly obvious.

Naughtee

Oct 10, 2021
For Maika you gotta be at your limit and nutt when you eat some of her dessert. For Aoi you gotta be at your limit when she kisses you and makes you nutt on the third day. It's the scene where she's getting a love confession by another girl.

Trixie_I

Nov 2, 2017
Well damn what a game, didn't expect to enjoy it so much, probably in my top 10 if I'm honest.

Aoi deserves her own game, she's in a league of her own compared to the other thots, she's truly best girl.

Courier_Young

Dec 10, 2021
Another short one so I can test the tool on an easier game. This one took like 2 hours to make and around 20 bucks. Not bad at all compared to the others and barely had to mess with anything to get a decent MTL translation.

For those who don't know this is a translation made using ChatGPT and my tool to inject context during translation for a higher quality result. Basically, the MTL is perfect understandable English trust me.

I've also improved the choices a bit, now ChatGPT also knows the question being asked before it translates a choice which seems to help a bit.

Still some hiccups such as with genders or consistency with names but overall I think its in a good place. Those small mistakes can be fixed manually by the translator if they need to.

Also the tutorial is hand translated by me, not something I normally do but was burning time during the MTL process anyway. None of the other pictures are translated.

Some screens of the translation:

View attachment 2550018 View attachment 2550019
Thanks man, sorry to get you paid.
now KG will only have a purer duty to oblige:decensor, wish a plummet of price

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zippix

xfto

Dec 1, 2019
This is surprisingly enjoyable to reject them and see their reactions. wish there was an option to turn off the omnipresent narration, only the protags point of view and as a NG+ option to turn it on. also more branching scenes in a NG+. hope the devs do more like this :D

E: oh yeah and lol at the occasional message from chat-gpt being offended at the translation request (for example the epilogue scene with Aoi)

Last edited:

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
E: oh yeah and lol at the occasional message from chat-gpt being offended at the translation request (for example the epilogue scene with Aoi)
That was fixed. Look for a post by the thread-starter/MaiTL'erer in the thread. Just an FYI.

xfto

Dec 1, 2019
oh its not something i am mad about, it made me laugh, but appreciate it knowing theres people who care and keep on working on the translation.

Jun 3, 2017
Does anyone have any recommendations of games similar to this one?
I know there's RJ365062 (which someone has already mentioned in this thread) but that's it.

any one have this one ?
Also, this is a CG pack, not a game unfortunely.

Amarinth12

Nov 9, 2022
For Maika you gotta be at your limit and nutt when you eat some of her dessert. For Aoi you gotta be at your limit when she kisses you and makes you nutt on the third day. It's the scene where she's getting a love confession by another girl.
Jesus this is much much more helpful than those goddamn MTL hints, thank you

4.60 star(s) 51 Votes