4.60 star(s) 49 Votes

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Solving the gender issue is next on my list.
If i may toss in a suggestion, Maika's name is consistently displayed as Kirimoto in the text, but the voiced dialogue refers to her as Kirishima. I think only in her Last Day ending is she actually called Kirishima in the text, throughout the game itself it's always Kirimoto. This includes the epilogue scenes.

wmna1984

May 10, 2022
Well, that was a pleasant experience. My biggest regret is that we don't have more scenes with the time skip designs.
Also, gonna go against the grain here and say:
Shiori>>>>>>>>>>>Aoi>=Rin>>>>>Maiki
Admittedly, this is mostly because there are more normal interactions with her, especially in the epilogue. Would've been nice to have more development for the other girls, but I still quite enjoyed it.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Is NTR avoidable? :p
Considering the whole objective is reaching the point where you get into a relationship, i'd say the only possible NTR would be in the epilogue :p

Also, Aoi. She's great, but her CGs are by far the worst of the bunch.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Well, that was a pleasant experience. My biggest regret is that we don't have more scenes with the time skip designs.
Also, gonna go against the grain here and say:
Shiori>>>>>>>>>>>Aoi>=Rin>>>>>Maiki
Admittedly, this is mostly because there are more normal interactions with her, especially in the epilogue. Would've been nice to have more development for the other girls, but I still quite enjoyed it.
Hang the heathen.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
If i may toss in a suggestion, Maika's name is consistently displayed as Kirimoto in the text, but the voiced dialogue refers to her as Kirishima. I think only in her Last Day ending is she actually called Kirishima in the text, throughout the game itself it's always Kirimoto. This includes the epilogue scenes.
Names are still a mixed bag but I'm working on it. I've already managed to mostly fix the wrong gender issues so names are what I'll be fixing next.

Surgeon

Aug 22, 2021
Not a bad translation, just needs someone to fix the grammar and pronouns but it's otherwise perfectly understandable.

4.60 star(s) 49 Votes