• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.60 star(s) 49 Votes

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I don't think the developer hate Aoi in any way, in fact he was worried about the fact that he gave her so much attributes that it'll make her unlikeable but the feedback was pretty much positive and she was in 2nd place after Maika in the popularity poll
Maika 38%
Aoi 34%
Rin 28%
So I was actually wondering what's going on so I visited the artist's page (I don't think he and the developer are the same person but if he's not he is 100% working with him) and all the arts "if" stories were actually requested from the fans that's following him and I even found Aoi "if" story there, sadly... some sick motherpluger requested the story her being R@p£d by an older man :(
Here's the artist's page if anyone's interested

And here's the page where he receives requests ( currently unavailable, probably due to him having 2 requests at hand)

I'm quite surprised that's the poll results. Based on people's general attitude in the thread, I would have guessed it would be more like:
Aoi 50%
Maika 35%
Rin 15%
That said, I'm all for best girl Maika.

Edit: In hindsight, I wonder if it's because the general attitude of people in the east is that they don't like "masculine" women. I'm talking about tall, sporty, gruff, and not at all like a dainty housewife that tends to be the generic classic love interest. While Rin fits that archetype the closest, I also think that her general indifference to the MC probably hurt her popularity. I can't really explain Maika, but I found her getting easily pissed off and being desperate to prove herself endearing for some reasons, especially in the epilogue. I'm not usually into her type.

Last edited:

Neo-V

Jul 5, 2020
I'm quite surprised that's the poll results. Based on people's general attitude in the thread, I would have guessed it would be more like:
Aoi 50%
Maika 35%
Rin 15%
That said, I'm all for best girl Maika.

Edit: In hindsight, I wonder if it's because the general attitude of people in the east is that they don't like "masculine" women. I'm talking about tall, sporty, gruff, and not at all like a dainty housewife that tends to be the generic classic love interest. While Rin fits that archetype the closest, I also think that her general indifference to the MC probably hurt her popularity. I can't really explain Maika, but I found her getting easily pissed off and being desperate to prove herself endearing for some reasons, especially in the epilogue. I'm not usually into her type.
well, we need to keep in mind the type of circle that we're dealing with when talking about preference rather than it being a cultural thing, "Hall of Corruption" is a circle that Specializes in writing about vile women who steal the MC from his girl and Maika fit this bill perfectly, especially in her last day ending, Rin doesn't care about stealing the MC and doesn't even want to stand between him and his love life and if the MC didn't felt guilty about what he did in all of her endings he could simply confess to Shiori and they could've started dating and she wouldn't bet an eye because she got what she wanted from him, Aoi, on the other hand, Aoi is a special case since she's not an evil woman but a confused girl who couldn't convey her feelings, but hey! she was a well-written tomboy childhood friend so it's all fair that she got 2nd place.
anyway, we need a shower scene for Aoi as complements after her last day ending, a continuous scene after her epilogue ending, and a wholesome scene with their child.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
well, we need to keep in mind the type of circle that we're dealing with when talking about preference rather than it being a cultural thing, "Hall of Corruption" is a circle that Specializes in writing about vile women who steal the MC from his girl and Maika fit this bill perfectly, especially in her last day ending, Rin doesn't care about stealing the MC and doesn't even want to stand between him and his love life and if the MC didn't felt guilty about what he did in all of her endings he could simply confess to Shiori and they could've started dating and she wouldn't bet an eye because she got what she wanted from him, Aoi, on the other hand, Aoi is a special case since she's not an evil woman but a confused girl who couldn't convey her feelings, but hey! she was a well-written tomboy childhood friend so it's all fair that she got 2nd place.
anyway, we need a shower scene for Aoi as complements after her last day ending, a continuous scene after her epilogue ending, and a wholesome scene with their child.
I agree on all counts.

Tho it seems with maika her vileness does hide legitimately having affection and care for the PC. Possibly the idea is, the school culture and his standing as a loser compared to her popular status lead to her becoming vile twords him and not properly working through her emotions twords him. As she could’ve just had him many times over and been happy but her ego and pride got in the way. She just HAD to win/steal him instead of just being with him. It’s honestly a surprise they wind up happy together. Tho it seems none of that art is based on day 4s ending.

Rin I think is the one girl that’s perfectly tied into the themes of the game. Pure love vs lust and pleasure, aka corruption. While maika is more vile from a personality perspective. Rin is vile from a moral one. She’s a deeply corrupt person who wants to drag others down to their level and get them to throw everything away for pleasure to fuel her own mindset. Granted, however the Tragic part of her is that she’s not like that On her own. It was due to the nurse. And her teachers not having any moral core as we saw. I think maybe she turned out the least popular because she’s also the most realistic. But her lack of any real feelings or emotional interest in the main character Probably makes her less popular. Which is funny. Because if you actually play and get the epilogue it seems canonic that she’s the one to be his day 4 tempter. Which makes sense as she’s the most experienced at this.

Aoi I feel is pretty sad. She Legitimately loves the main character but Has no idea how to express it in a healthy way. She’s basically stuck in an elementary school level of emotional maturity. Where bullying and throwing stuff at someone is how you show affection. She has pure motivation as she wants to love and protect the MC from being hurt by other girls again, as she’ll never leave or break his heart. But she’s so stunted her ways of going about it pretty much boil down to more bullying and trying to humiliate him When she doesn’t even have to. As well She clearly has no idea what she’s doing or how to seduce him so she defaults to ‘boys like bobbies right?’ For like…All 3 days.

And Aoi really does need scenes like that. Seriously. As said before We don’t even get a full body nude of her. Which is such a shame. She got the weakest art overall . I think with the game could use is a second DLC that shows’Post bad ending’ epilogues for all the girls with a few new scenes for each.

4.60 star(s) 49 Votes