4.60 star(s) 51 Votes

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
does anyone have a guide for the game?
Look at:
Here are the hints to unlock everyone's last scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kinda not worth it IMO but it's there for completions sake. They're all activated when you're on the brink of losing the game and get pushed one last time.
I would hope you don't need a guide to figure out how to get all the other scenes.

Reactions: Zamzam and Radbug

lolsure201

Jun 6, 2022
Very good, but wished that there are more scenes ngl. (Especially Aoi)

My tier list for the girls:
Aoi >>> Maika > Senpai >>>>>> Rin

I don't really like girls like Rin, basically a prostitute based on her bio and her actions. Maika would be close to Aoi if she had been honest with herself. Senpai has very less scenes, which is sad but still better than Rin nonetheless.

Seriously, what's up with girls calling MCs a virgin like an insult when they themselves are also one, like Maika? (Although no confirmation, but most likely is one)

Light77

Dec 27, 2017
Is there a issue with Aoi voice over ? Audio is missing in most of scenes. Or is the game is not fully voiced ?

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
The best girl is Shiori I don't care what anyone says!
I mean she's alright, but she's basically the female equivalent to the MC. As far as what the story shows us, only thing she has going for her is that she's the only person the MC talks to. I feel like the MC could fall in love with anyone as long as the showed him enough attention.
  • Maika is still insecure and quick to anger, but she's more relatable, will jump to the MC's defense, and is perceptive of other people's thoughts and expectations. She's studying in the same general field as MC, regularly interacts with him, and even gives him advice for his date.
  • Aoi obviously still likes the MC, but she chose to sacrifice her own happiness and sever ties to their hometown to give the MC space. But even before that, anything you could praise Shiori for, Aoi probably does it better. Yes, she was abusive at first, but in the MC's endings with her, being with her ultimately made him happy.
  • Rin stays a hot mess. She stops doing all the objectively bad shit, joins the literature club, and then gets stuck in her family business when they graduate. She has no social life and for some reasons being with her also means MC needs to ditch his too.
  • Shiori is more social and proactive after two years, but she doesn't seem to be much closer to the MC. Hell, she gave MC a generic gift even though she's known him for at least 3 years. Yeah, she doesn't lose interest in the MC for being a quick shot, but none of the girls in the epilogue do either. Her character and relationship develop after the time skip is rather disappointing imo.

csaja

Jul 11, 2017
kinda wish Shiori had more events etc :/ its just sad u get to end and she got nothing much

Last edited:

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
How is this "netorare" again? Do you guys even have a tiny bit of clue what NTR means? This game is about 3 hoes trying to steal the purity of a soyboy male protagonist, that's it! The gals aint even his lovers nor do they sleep with other men in the game. And even if they were his girls and he was sleeping around with different girls, it would just be cheating, NOT NTR
...you do realize they are stealing him from another woman? The literal exact shit ntr is. It doesn't magically stop being ntr when it's a man and not a woman getting corrupted and taken from their love interest..

Last edited:

Light77

Dec 27, 2017
I mean she's alright, but she's basically the female equivalent to the MC. As far as what the story shows us, only thing she has going for her is that she's the only person the MC talks to. I feel like the MC could fall in love with anyone as long as the showed him enough attention.
  • Maika is still insecure and quick to anger, but she's more relatable, will jump to the MC's defense, and is perceptive of other people's thoughts and expectations. She's studying in the same general field as MC, regularly interacts with him, and even gives him advice for his date.
  • Aoi obviously still likes the MC, but she chose to sacrifice her own happiness and sever ties to their hometown to give the MC space. But even before that, anything you could praise Shiori for, Aoi probably does it better. Yes, she was abusive at first, but in the MC's endings with her, being with her ultimately made him happy.
  • Rin stays a hot mess. She stops doing all the objectively bad shit, joins the literature club, and then gets stuck in her family business when they graduate. She has no social life and for some reasons being with her also means MC needs to ditch his too.
  • Shiori is more social and proactive after two years, but she doesn't seem to be much closer to the MC. Hell, she gave MC a generic gift even though she's known him for at least 3 years. Yeah, she doesn't lose interest in the MC for being a quick shot, but none of the girls in the epilogue do either. Her character and relationship develop after the time skip is rather disappointing imo.
I think in most of the game Aoi was just yandere except in the true ending, Maika was total bitch in the whole game and Rin was just acting like whore. But in Epilogue things changed Maika starts to have genuine feeling for MC and development for other girls was also much better than Shiori. Man I wish we could have gotten a proper ending route for each girl not just a single scene.

For tier list I would say:
In Game
Shiori > Aoi > Rin> Maika

In epilogue
Aoi > Maika > Shiori > Rin

Last edited:

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
...you do realize they are stealing him from another woman? The literal exa r shit ntr is. It doesn't magically stop being ntr when it's a man and not a woman getting corrupted and taken from their love interest..
I think what he means is that it can't be NTR by virtue of the MC not being in a relationship. Though you could counter that Rin is in a lot of them.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
I think what he means is that it can't be NTR by virtue of the MC not being in a relationship. Though you could counter that Rin is in a lot of them.
That's also incorrect, the re are many Japanese made ntr games and hentai where the Mc isn't in a direct relationship with the the person getting 5aken, they are friends that both or the Mc has a crush on ot even the Mc parents. And in this games case, the Mc and the main female are both friends and have romantic feelings for each other

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
That's also incorrect, the re are many Japanese made ntr games and hentai where the Mc isn't in a direct relationship with the the person getting 5aken, they are friends that both or the Mc has a crush on ot even the Mc parents. And in this games case, the Mc and the main female are both friends and have romantic feelings for each other
Yeah, what i meant was they didn't yet have a romantic relationship, and i'm not aware enough of the NTR variety of hentai (netorare, netorase etc.) to know whether that counts as cheating or simply getting to the MC first.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I think in most of the game Aoi was just yandere expect in the true ending, Maika was total bitch in the whole game and Rin was just acting like whore. But in Epilogue things changed Maika starts to have genuine feeling for MC and development for other girls was also much better than Shiori. Man I wish we could have gotten a proper ending route each girl not just a single scene.

For tier list I would say:
In Game
Shiori > Aoi > Rin> Maika

In epilogue
Aoi > Maika > Shiori > Rin
Me too, man.
Like Shiori's story is so weak that I'm worried that MC is going to get cucked down the line. She's horny, has kinda low standards (seriously MC, you need to up your game), sexually frustrated and inexperience, and just starting to form a social life. The one time she makes a move on MC and our boy becomes a celibate for what, half a year? Ngl, I was half expecting her route to end in at least an NTR branch. Like if it ends up happening down the line, I can't even be mad at Shiori. There's not really any glue holding their relationship together.

xshinoda

Jul 2, 2021
Good game, they should make more enticing ways to go for the heroine route like more scenes. Aoi was superior in every way with scenes and has more better chemistry with the MC.
Also if the MTL was A.I then damn hentai games are definitely evolving for us english readers at least

4.60 star(s) 51 Votes