4.60 star(s) 48 Votes

pencilcheck

Oct 21, 2018
First playthough, i pressed the skip button for the entire game and still got the best ending xD I didnt know what the fuck was going on. Had to check the tutorial without skipping to understand. I just knew these three girls were trying to ruin something Imao
The best ending (the loyalty ending) is not the full content, this game is all about getting to fail at various stages (different days to different girls) and the one you accumulated the most "points" to (you fall for them or choice the wrong answer) will try to have sex with you on the last day.

Also different days if you completely fall for the girl for a specific activity, you get another ending depending on the activity the girl is performing on you. (could be the bj under desk, or paizuri in a closed room etc)

So technically you need to play at least 4 different playthrough to get everything.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
You have to have the bar at the lowest possible on the third day so that when Aoi kisses you in front of her friend you instantly ejaculate.
Adding this as a reminder, it's the first temptation you get on the third day, so unlike the others you'd need to prep for it a day earlier by minimizing your heart bar before going to sleep.

Kiri-Be

Jun 18, 2018
The art in for this game is so freaking good, but I am very disappointed that it isn't actually NTR...the tag kinda is losing it's meaning ever since it has been mixed in with netorase, netori and vanilla cheating.

slepshep

Sep 11, 2021
I need help I can't stop Aoi from knocking maika down on fourth day, therefore I can't have the 4th day ending for her. Need assistance.

Mulanpolp

Dec 5, 2021
I need help I can't stop Aoi from knocking maika down on fourth day, therefore I can't have the 4th day ending for her. Need assistance.
You're stuck on Aoi route.
You need to replay the game and priorities on Maika.

You're lock on the route on the last day with the girl you have the most H points with

Reactions: GaRbS

keluarnaga

Aug 21, 2021
View attachment 2549987

Overview:
The game is completed by spending four days and confessing to Shiori, the girl you have feelings for.
During that time, however, you must endure temptations from girls who take advantage of the "confession game".
Maintain the protagonist's purity as he faces the final days of the game.​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-16
Release Date: 2022-11-23
Developer: Hall of Corruption - -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.0.1
Language: English (ChatGPT Dazed MTL)
Voices: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - MEGA
Other: EPILOGUE FIX

Extra: Translated images

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2549987 View attachment 2550003 View attachment 2550004 View attachment 2550005
coming for the hentai staying for the best girl shiori

AFMZFL

Mar 26, 2022
Aoi. easily could've swept Shiori out of Main Girl spot. assertive tomboy gf? do i have to say more? i guess the game was rigged from the start.

not even joking dude, i went with Aoi's ending as my own canon, but in the epilogue, if i had to take it that far, the moment i saw Aoi, i would just disappear with her, no missing posts, no search campings would ever find me, so deep i'd be entrenched on that girl's pussy.

Last edited:

LanceloTFT

Oct 16, 2021
Is the IA translation good? I was thinking about translating this game, I would really appreciate if someone could told me.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Is the IA translation good? I was thinking about translating this game, I would really appreciate if someone could told me.
It's readable but it still bungles up genders and a lot of other things. It's a great game though and its pretty short so I think it's worth getting a proper translation.

LanceloTFT

Oct 16, 2021
It's readable but it still bungles up genders and a lot of other things. It's a great game though and its pretty short so I think it's worth getting a proper translation.
Thanks for the info, it looks like a great game and if its short, then even better, as soon as a I finish my other project I will start this one

• Red Heart
Reactions: dazedanon

Noobeginner

Dec 14, 2018
Playing this game blind, I really have thought I'm gonna get locked out on that girl due to how rapey she is. D
So when a female protagonist in a relationship within the game cheats. Then it isn't NTR either? :unsure:

Lets look at the definition of NTR.

Derive from Netorare
Netorare: Japanese term for cheating or being unfaithful, used in hentai media.

Netori is when someone is taking someone else's lover.
Netorare is when their lover is stolen.
Netorase is when they willingly offer their lover up to cheat on them.

All three are variations of NTR.

Also, I guess every other NTR game on here you play the female cheating on her spouse/boyfriend/etc isn't really NTR either if you want to weigh the whole MC means in on who is controlling who. If you play as female going behind her significant other's back, then that is just cheating and not NTR too right? Since you are not playing as the male with that happening to female? Is that your logic here with NTR?

Go ahead and facepalm. I really want to see your logic here, since you crying about this not being NTR and saying it is cheating. Go on man of culture. Explain your reasoning.

Prove to everyone that this is falsely label and should be addressed as CHEATING instead of NTR. Go on~
Your definition of Netori is wrong. It's when you (or the MC) steal other people partner.

I'm sorry to say this to you, but Cheating is a form of Netorare. The different is that instead of outright dumping their feeling, they only did it to satisfy their sexual desire. To compare it into Netorase, the other partner might or might not have the NTR fetish, but the cheating one did it anyway without their partner knowledge.

4.60 star(s) 48 Votes