4.60 star(s) 48 Votes

rateezy

Apr 15, 2018
You guys are all wrong, Maika > Rin == Aoi.
That being said I haven't gotten the day 4 endings of Rin and Aoi though :KEK: , but my opinion of Maika best girl is not related to me seeing her ending at all.

MEMEmperor

Mar 19, 2023
You guys are all wrong, Maika > Rin == Aoi.
That being said I haven't gotten the day 4 endings of Rin and Aoi though :KEK: , but my opinion of Maika best girl is not related to me seeing her ending at all.
well thats a opinion but the fact is aoi best girl

Reactions: lewdboi

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Saying a literal whore with little personality is on the same level as slightly yandere tomboy that loves MC no matter how pathetic he is instantly invalidates your opinion.
Can't argue with that, but Maika is still top tier even if we can't all agree on her being the GOAT.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
I'm actually a Rin fan. Before you all go "shame on you", hear me out, no one else defended her anyways. Obvious spoilers ahead:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

your spot on with your assessment. rin is the one who best achieves the purpose of the game as well as being by far the most seductive of the three. aoi gets best girl status from me due to actually loving yuki but it's rin whom i was most tempted by. maika also takes friendship seriously

rateezy

Apr 15, 2018
Saying a literal whore with little personality is on the same level as slightly yandere tomboy that loves MC no matter how pathetic he is instantly invalidates your opinion.
ehh, I was talking about best girl in terms of their hotness scale. This is pre epilogue as well. Aoi is hot, but it's a shame she got the worst CG.
If we are talking about wife material, sure Aoi is far above Rin.

Reactions: DeathSerpent1

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
u got a link bro?
no sadly just a few screenshots
also if you run across it, lots of death by snusnu(consider that a warning if it's turn off or encouragement if that's your kink)
the basic plot is that your dead girlfriend so yes most the scenes are with a corpse is possessed by a sealed away demon who is used her body to seduce men and drain their lifeforce to free herself

RobBob17

Mar 18, 2018
no sadly just a few screenshots
also if you run across it, lots of death by snusnu(consider that a warning if it's turn off or encouragement if that's your kink)
the basic plot is that your dead girlfriend so yes most the scenes are with a corpse is possessed by a sealed away demon who is used her body to seduce men and drain their lifeforce to free herself
Was it corpse possession? I'm pretty sure it was just shapeshifting since that's the entire MO of most mythical fox spirits.

Popcorn5577

Jan 24, 2023
Does anyone know how to get those last scenes in the gallery? I have no clue cuz I can't read Japanese and the image translations don't translate them, the only thing I can read in them are 1,2,3 and END

4.60 star(s) 48 Votes