4.60 star(s) 48 Votes

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
We need mroe games like this. Games like this are FAR too rare. Honeslty this entire formula could just be copied to more games as an entire series and i think it would be GREAT. The girls do at least some...Improvements. Even though all have strongly defined characters and personalites and methods. It can be improved greatly with a new cast.

For starters Shiori is very vanilla and we don't really...Have much of a reaosn to WANT her other than that she and the PC are just into eachother and she's nice and cute and innocent.

Aoi in a lot of ways is so loved here cause she's basically the one that SHOULD of been the end game love interest or a second 'good' ending as she has pretty wholesome and loving intentions. Honeslty i'd probibly swap her and Shiori's place personally.

With Shiori being fake innocent and using her cuteness and flatter body to tempt and seduce as she looks younger than the others.

While Aoi is struggling to confess her feelings or understand them but acting like a brick wall anytime the girls show up trying to tempt the player but that's just personal ideas.

The point is this game is really good and has a TON of potentail for a series with new characters and expanded art.

heck i'd even take a DLC that adds more days and more content. Plus making the player character a virgin was a great idea and more games need to explore inexperinced male characters having to resist tempations and seduction attempts and girls who want their virginity for deplorable reasons in my opinon.

Very under utilized.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
You know this is a small thing that I wish more people brought up here about Aoi. But the fact that the majority of her scenes in the game are foucused around her breasts is pretty well weaved into her character.

Even the fact that her CGs are probably the weakest in the game is also weaved in well. And both are for one good reason.

Aoi has no idea what she’s doing. As we all know she’s very confused and doesn’t know how to express her feelings. And doesn’t really know how to seduce anyone as she’s a virgin to. So what does she do?

She defaults to her big breasts. Pretty much all her scenes are hurt defaulting to them. The other girls try multiple varied tactics and temptations. But Aoi? She just shoves her breasts in our face. Because after all. “ boys like. Boobies don’t they?”

So what else is she going to try to use?

Reactions: Necro434

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
You know this is a small thing that I wish more people brought up here about Aoi. But the fact that the majority of her scenes in the game are foucused around her breasts is pretty well weaved into her character.

Even the fact that her CGs are probably the weakest in the game is also weaved in well. And both are for one good reason.

Aoi has no idea what she’s doing. As we all know she’s very confused and doesn’t know how to express her feelings. And doesn’t really know how to seduce anyone as she’s a virgin to. So what does she do?

She defaults to her big breasts. Pretty much all her scenes are hurt defaulting to them. The other girls try multiple varied tactics and temptations. But Aoi? She just shoves her breasts in our face. Because after all. “ boys like. Boobies don’t they?”

So what else is she going to try to use?
Her meaty thighs.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Just for fun. Im going to write out my idea for if there was a DLC or mod to swap Shiori and Aoi's places in the game/story.

How i'd see it going down for Shiroi's h-scenes and her tempations is as follows.

Rather than being active about it she will be passive. Using her more innocent and less develped body as her weapo/method. With the temtpation being taking advantage of an innocent and cute young girl.

Day 1.

Shiroi will approach the player at lunch time nad ask to sit with him and offer to share some food with him. During this her tempation scene inolves her being passive and asking to sit in his lap. If agreed rather than outright rejected imeeadtly she'll try to feed food to us and be as cute as she can to make us make the move and try to confess to her. Upon failure she's midly annoyed but smiles eager for her next shot.

Day 2.

Shiori changes tactics a bit but stays using her cute and innocent apperance by spilling milk or soda on her uniofrm and asking for the players help to get her a clean one she keeps in her bag. from here she'll go to a empty locker room and leave the door cracked so we could spy on her in her cute, frilly underware and stripping off her uniform. Again letting us take the lead while she is passive and cute. Simpyl handing the fresh uniform over by knocking and leaveing it at the door makes her feel surpised you didn't take the chance to spy on her and is much more interested and annoyed.

Day 3. Shiori tries now to make herslef vunra0ble and exploitable now. With this being her inviting the player to an afterschool club room and being drunk seemingly with an empty bottle that smells of Sake with a fake soda label taped onto it/over it. In such a state she asks you to take her to the teachers lounge and call her older sibling to come pick her up saying her friends pulled a mean prank. Once there she seems to fall asleep on the couch spread out and easily gropeable or undressable wanting you to touch and try to undress her.

Simply doing the right thing and calling her sister will get her picked up and very annoyed a s that one was 'perfect' in her mind and she feels she's got to try something more extreme.

Day 4/Final day. Gven each girl tries a sex act here, Shiori will try something diffrent and tell us she brrowed a pink soda form her older sister or mother and isn't feeling well and asks us to help her to the nurses office from the library. When helped in on the way there she clings close and is blushing heavily and breathing. Once there she'll admit she feels incredibly hot and asks you to close the blinder/curtain. Once done she'll strip off her cloathes and start masturabting inside it. With her eyes mostly shut. She seems of drank an aphrodisiac and is incredibly horni.

With her idea here being her in such a vunrable and easily taken advantage of sitation will seduce you/get you to give in and try to sex her up and she's incapable of saying 'No' right now it seems. Rejecting her here and simply locking the door and wating it out will finnaly make her outright angry.

SHe belvies all boys want a cute loli and are lolicons and that she's irresitable. So him being so...Respectful and nice and not a creep she can't understand. So finnaly she decides to take it a step further and bascially pulls him ontot he bed a nd tries to fucc him by feeding him the aprodiasc drink which is actally just a placebo and regualar pink soda.

there you go. Let me know what you all think and if any of you like.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Necro434

Jun 28, 2021
I really liked this one
Overall, the scenes are a little too short for my taste and I wished there was more

Maika: I just really like characters that are bitches for some reason so she was fun. Her character development in the epilogue was great
Has the weakest day 2 scene and the strongest day 3 and 4 one. Her day 1 is also kind of weak but it sets the pace for the rest of the game

Rin: She just straight out feels like she's playing a different game compared to the other two. She's pretty much the distilled essence of what this game is about
Best day 1 scene for me without question but I found the day 2 and 3 scenes pretty boring art wise. Really wish the day 3 one had the lingerie from the night before.

Aoi: Her day 1 is what brought me to the game and her design is my favorite
Best day 2 and is responsible for the thing I most wanted to happen
Most disappointing epilogue scene
Even with a few days to think on it the protagonist ending up with her is probably the best outcome
Good god I love her older design

Shiori: God was the epilogue required for her character. I wish the bass game just had more interactions with her
She has the only scene in the entire game I consider to be a complete by itself

Honestly, if this gets remade and expanded or gets a University sequel in the future, I'll be all there

But can we just talk about the what ifs the artists has made for a second

Maika: Impregnation, a follow up to end 1, an alternative epilogue where she has a child and is somewhere between her two designs where the family meets Shiori and her new boyfriend and she starts breastfeeding to assert dominance and a follow up to her epilogue ending

Rin: 3 what ifs about seducing the main character during their time in the library together and a follow-up on the epilogue ending

Aoi: Being raped by an unrelated third party

That's so disappointing
The alternative future Maika one is good tho

Reactions: sirviper235

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I really liked this one
Overall, the scenes are a little too short for my taste and I wished there was more

Maika: I just really like characters that are bitches for some reason so she was fun. Her character development in the epilogue was great
Has the weakest day 2 scene and the strongest day 3 and 4 one. Her day 1 is also kind of weak but it sets the pace for the rest of the game

Rin: She just straight out feels like she's playing a different game compared to the other two. She's pretty much the distilled essence of what this game is about
Best day 1 scene for me without question but I found the day 2 and 3 scenes pretty boring art wise. Really wish the day 3 one had the lingerie from the night before.

Aoi: Her day 1 is what brought me to the game and her design is my favorite
Best day 2 and is responsible for the thing I most wanted to happen
Most disappointing epilogue scene
Even with a few days to think on it the protagonist ending up with her is probably the best outcome
Good god I love her older design

Shiori: God was the epilogue required for her character. I wish the bass game just had more interactions with her
She has the only scene in the entire game I consider to be a complete by itself

Honestly, if this gets remade and expanded or gets a University sequel in the future, I'll be all there

But can we just talk about the what ifs the artists has made for a second

Maika: Impregnation, a follow up to end 1, an alternative epilogue where she has a child and is somewhere between her two designs where the family meets Shiori and her new boyfriend and she starts breastfeeding to assert dominance and a follow up to her epilogue ending

Rin: 3 what ifs about seducing the main character during their time in the library together and a follow-up on the epilogue ending

Aoi: Being raped by an unrelated third party

That's so disappointing
The alternative future Maika one is good tho
The main draw for me with Maika is that she's more she tries to seduce the MC, the more she has to lower herself. Like Aoi's great, but Maika's was the most novel feeling. Plus, of the three (or four), she probably has the most balanced and relatable personality by the epilogue. Aoi's a cool, distant super athlete, Rin's just... getting by? and Shiori's basically just a loyal girlfriend. But Maika? Maika has a whole fucking mini story going on where she's in an actual position to cuck Shiori from her unexpected chemistry with MC and how she would contribute to a relationship.

Reactions: sirviper235

Reborn1991

Nov 11, 2017
if your the protagonist if your the only one doing the girls it is not netorare it could be cheating
it is ntr if you are stolen, so if he prefers sex with the other girls to the point he doesnt want to be with the girl yes it is NTR, but of course NTR like this doesnt feel the same as a woman getting stolen from a man

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
it is ntr if you are stolen, so if he prefers sex with the other girls to the point he doesnt want to be with the girl yes it is NTR, but of course NTR like this doesnt feel the same as a woman getting stolen from a man
This is correct.

Netorare = Being a cuck

Netorase - Being a swinger, partner swapper, open relationship, etc

Netori - Being a Chad :cool:

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Know what i realized this games biggest issue is? the girls shouldn't stop the game.

Namley that i mean all of them just stop once the confession happens day 4. Where they just give up for...No reason. It doens't actally fit ANY of their persoanlites or motivations to just give up come day 4 refusal. If anything all 3 would keep going post the relationship start for pretty clear reasons they, themselves outright say.

Maika would simply not give up and just becer tian she can steal you away and try to sabatoge the reliationship with bad rumros about you. Beacuse...Well why the hell WOULDN'T she do that? She's a huge bitch.

Rin would want to keep testing you and pressing to see if you'd stay loyal to your girlfriend and stay truly commited to pure love or would you try to have it both ways with her AND Senpai.

And Aoi simply loves the MC too much and is too deadset on being with him to simply give up. If anything she'd threaten Senpai to break up with us or pressure her to and try even harder.

The game just fizzles out day 4 cause the MC doesn't give the girls a firm reason to simply stop this game and leave the two alone. So all of them have every reason to keep going.

If anything it's bizzare the game ends where it does beacuse all 3 girls should simply keep at it espically post Senpai graduating and we are left in the school without her and there is almost no chance she'd find out about cheating.

THAT is probibly the games biggest issue/weakness. It should simply of kept going post the relationship starting.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Know what i realized this games biggest issue is? the girls shouldn't stop the game.

Namley that i mean all of them just stop once the confession happens day 4. Where they just give up for...No reason. It doens't actally fit ANY of their persoanlites or motivations to just give up come day 4 refusal. If anything all 3 would keep going post the relationship start for pretty clear reasons they, themselves outright say.

Maika would simply not give up and just becer tian she can steal you away and try to sabatoge the reliationship with bad rumros about you. Beacuse...Well why the hell WOULDN'T she do that? She's a huge bitch.

Rin would want to keep testing you and pressing to see if you'd stay loyal to your girlfriend and stay truly commited to pure love or would you try to have it both ways with her AND Senpai.

And Aoi simply loves the MC too much and is too deadset on being with him to simply give up. If anything she'd threaten Senpai to break up with us or pressure her to and try even harder.

The game just fizzles out day 4 cause the MC doesn't give the girls a firm reason to simply stop this game and leave the two alone. So all of them have every reason to keep going.

If anything it's bizzare the game ends where it does beacuse all 3 girls should simply keep at it espically post Senpai graduating and we are left in the school without her and there is almost no chance she'd find out about cheating.

THAT is probibly the games biggest issue/weakness. It should simply of kept going post the relationship starting.
Maika's whole stake in this was a two-parter: to assert her superiority over the other girls and to reassure herself of her own sway over men. When MC rejected her despite her best efforts, he bursted her bubble, and her confidence hasn't completely since. I get the impression that she realized she had underlying insecurities that needed to be resolved.

I don't really understand Rin's motivations, but I don't get the impression that Rin prostitutes herself and plays around with men to get rich or because she particularly likes being a dom. I think she does it because they fill a void and gives her a sense of control over her life. But then MC comes along and basically offers her a promising platonic relationship and a role that lets her interact with people in a positive environment related to her interests

Aoi basically loses her motivation when she realizes she's been coming off as less than friendly and that her advances are completely unwanted. It's because she genuinely likes him that she comes to understand she's done him harm and doesn't want to keep going down that path.

I think the takeaway is that everyone, Shiori and MC included, realized that they were less than who they wanted to be and wanted to change that. There would be no point to keep going if you realized winning or getting revenge doessn't fix the part that makes you unhappy.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Maika's whole stake in this was a two-parter: to assert her superiority over the other girls and to reassure herself of her own sway over men. When MC rejected her despite her best efforts, he bursted her bubble, and her confidence hasn't completely since. I get the impression that she realized she had underlying insecurities that needed to be resolved.

I don't really understand Rin's motivations, but I don't get the impression that Rin prostitutes herself and plays around with men to get rich or because she particularly likes being a dom. I think she does it because they fill a void and gives her a sense of control over her life. But then MC comes along and basically offers her a promising platonic relationship and a role that lets her interact with people in a positive environment related to her interests

Aoi basically loses her motivation when she realizes she's been coming off as less than friendly and that her advances are completely unwanted. It's because she genuinely likes him that she comes to understand she's done him harm and doesn't want to keep going down that path.

I think the takeaway is that everyone, Shiori and MC included, realized that they were less than who they wanted to be and wanted to change that. There would be no point to keep going if you realized winning or getting revenge doessn't fix the part that makes you unhappy.

For Maika, your actually half right. It's less confience and more pride. Maika is really prideful and full of herself and her looks and ability to humilaite people and make them denegrate themsleves for her. Maika pretty much gets so caught up in 'winning' for the sake of her pride and ego she winds up doing incredibly degrading and shameful things like her day 3 and 4 attempts. Which if asked to her even day 1 she'd of never even considered to do and been angry and insulted. Which is why it's odd she'd simply stop in my opinon.

Your actually a bit off when it comes to Rin but the game does a bad job making it clear exactly what her deal is, cause unlike the other two, you need to pay attention to small moments and context clues to get her. Rin's motivation is simply put, that she has a firm belife that everyone has a limit and will throw away their morals and belifes and anything pure about them in exchange for pleasure. She's in the game to see what it would take to make the MC fall/be corrupted and throw away love, beacuse she was surprised and curious he stone cold turned down a shot with Maika out of pure love twords Shiroi.

Rin doesn't care about trashing their reliatonship or even getting in the way of it. She just wants to see the MC fall beacuse she NEEDS him to, to reinforce her corruption mindset. SHe gets increasingly uncomfrotable each day as he keeps rejecting her as he's proving her mindset and belifes to be wrong and that not everyone is like that. There is a lot more to her that i can get into but i hope that helps for now. She is the best tied into the games themes but it does a bad job explaining her.

ANd Aoi? Well it's not that she likes him. it's that she LOVES the MC. She's his childhood friend. But her problem is, she's a mess. She's a girl who barley knows how to even be one and frankly has no idea what she's doing. She keeps using her breasts and pressing them in his face because it's the only thing she thinks boys like so it has to work beaucse she has huge ones. And that's bseacuse emotinally she's stuntned. She's bascially stuck at an elementry school understanding of feelings and thus she acts like a bully to him, despite her feelings of love.

if you lose to Aoi you never really feel like it's aloss beacuse she always dates him honestlty and never treats him like a pet. Day 3 and 4's endings show it best. Espically 4's or the premature special ending where she stands up for the MC and announces her love to him and doens't humiliate him as the others do. Even tough her methods are very corrupt.

Her motivations are pure and as love driven as the MC. She just sadly doens't know how to express it in a healthy way and she doens't want another girl to hurt him again.

If anyone should NOT give up it's her. Beacuse she's motivated by love she doens't fully understand.

This is already way too long i think so i'll stop here and let you read. Sorry if it's too long.

Reactions: lazydude

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
For Maika, your actually half right. It's less confience and more pride. Maika is really prideful and full of herself and her looks and ability to humilaite people and make them denegrate themsleves for her. Maika pretty much gets so caught up in 'winning' for the sake of her pride and ego she winds up doing incredibly degrading and shameful things like her day 3 and 4 attempts. Which if asked to her even day 1 she'd of never even considered to do and been angry and insulted. Which is why it's odd she'd simply stop in my opinon.

Your actually a bit off when it comes to Rin but the game does a bad job making it clear exactly what her deal is, cause unlike the other two, you need to pay attention to small moments and context clues to get her. Rin's motivation is simply put, that she has a firm belife that everyone has a limit and will throw away their morals and belifes and anything pure about them in exchange for pleasure. She's in the game to see what it would take to make the MC fall/be corrupted and throw away love, beacuse she was surprised and curious he stone cold turned down a shot with Maika out of pure love twords Shiroi.

Rin doesn't care about trashing their reliatonship or even getting in the way of it. She just wants to see the MC fall beacuse she NEEDS him to, to reinforce her corruption mindset. SHe gets increasingly uncomfrotable each day as he keeps rejecting her as he's proving her mindset and belifes to be wrong and that not everyone is like that. There is a lot more to her that i can get into but i hope that helps for now. She is the best tied into the games themes but it does a bad job explaining her.

ANd Aoi? Well it's not that she likes him. it's that she LOVES the MC. She's his childhood friend. But her problem is, she's a mess. She's a girl who barley knows how to even be one and frankly has no idea what she's doing. She keeps using her breasts and pressing them in his face because it's the only thing she thinks boys like so it has to work beaucse she has huge ones. And that's bseacuse emotinally she's stuntned. She's bascially stuck at an elementry school understanding of feelings and thus she acts like a bully to him, despite her feelings of love.

if you lose to Aoi you never really feel like it's aloss beacuse she always dates him honestlty and never treats him like a pet. Day 3 and 4's endings show it best. Espically 4's or the premature special ending where she stands up for the MC and announces her love to him and doens't humiliate him as the others do. Even tough her methods are very corrupt.

Her motivations are pure and as love driven as the MC. She just sadly doens't know how to express it in a healthy way and she doens't want another girl to hurt him again.

If anyone should NOT give up it's her. Beacuse she's motivated by love she doens't fully understand.

This is already way too long i think so i'll stop here and let you read. Sorry if it's too long.
Yes, Maika was driven by pride, but being rejected by a "loser" like MC was such an incomprehensible thing that it was probably more of a "this has to be a fluke. I'll prove it by exposing him." mindset. When it doesn't work, she has nothing. She realizes she's not the hot shit she thought she was and men don't bend to her will. And the fact that MC chooses Shiori, another nobody over her, tells her that looks aren't everything. It's a matter of existential crisis. Or at least that's the impression I got.

I agree that Rin's probably just fucked up mentally. She's probably lonely among other things and her financial situation just adds to the stress. Prostitution takes out two birds with one stone, but doesn't provide her with any meaningful connections. MC offers her an alternative where she doesn't need people to come to her just for sex.

While it can be argued that the endings indicate that she ends up a good spouse for the MC, it doesn't erase the fact that she's committed a lot of wrongs against him in the present. She has no regards for his feelings or opinions and tries to take him by force. Objectively, MC is right to reject her and she comes to realize this. Aoi doesn't want to win, she thought she was protecting him and doing what's best for him, but she's not. People are quick to point out that even when she accidentally causes MC to be outed as a premature ejaculator and ruins his social life, she still decides to be with him. But that's the thing, she ruined his social life. Off screen, MC probably went through a lot of hardship and it's her fault. She also indirectly put him in a position where he can't form relationships with anyone but her.
Also, as someone capable of loving, she probably knows on at least a subconscious level that he loves Shiori. If she's capable of empathy, she would understand why what she's doing isn't fair to MC or Shiori. It makes perfect sense to me that she gives up. When someone realizes they are doing something wrong, the natural thing is to stop and try to make amends.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Yes, Maika was driven by pride, but being rejected by a "loser" like MC was such an incomprehensible thing that it was probably more of a "this has to be a fluke. I'll prove it by exposing him." mindset. When it doesn't work, she has nothing. She realizes she's not the hot shit she thought she was and men don't bend to her will. And the fact that MC chooses Shiori, another nobody over her, tells her that looks aren't everything. It's a matter of existential crisis. Or at least that's the impression I got.

I agree that Rin's probably just fucked up mentally. She's probably lonely among other things and her financial situation just adds to the stress. Prostitution takes out two birds with one stone, but doesn't provide her with any meaningful connections. MC offers her an alternative where she doesn't need people to come to her just for sex.

While it can be argued that the endings indicate that she ends up a good spouse for the MC, it doesn't erase the fact that she's committed a lot of wrongs against him in the present. She has no regards for his feelings or opinions and tries to take him by force. Objectively, MC is right to reject her and she comes to realize this. Aoi doesn't want to win, she thought she was protecting him and doing what's best for him, but she's not. People are quick to point out that even when she accidentally causes MC to be outed as a premature ejaculator and ruins his social life, she still decides to be with him. But that's the thing, she ruined his social life. Off screen, MC probably went through a lot of hardship and it's her fault. She also indirectly put him in a position where he can't form relationships with anyone but her.
Also, as someone capable of loving, she probably knows on at least a subconscious level that he loves Shiori. If she's capable of empathy, she would understand why what she's doing isn't fair to MC or Shiori. It makes perfect sense to me that she gives up. When someone realizes they are doing something wrong, the natural thing is to stop and try to make amends.
Your pretty much on point there. Interesignly the creator has recently made some art showing the aftermath of losing to her in game. Funny enouph it turns out that her and the MC...Acutally wind up in a healthy and happy relationship and even have a kid by epilogue time. It seems Maika actualy has feelings for the MC she's too prideful and full of herself in game to realize or accept. Which is why she maybe even started the game to begin with and why she keeps him as basically her pet. It's interesting to watch all her scenes with that in mind as it paints a picture of a girl who has feelings for a guy she looks down on and doesn't want to accept she acutally likes him and wants him beacuse he's benith her socially. But once shehas him she realizes her true feelings.

Rin is pretty messed up mentally. She really doesn't process emotions like a regualr human being anymore. Rin isn't really that hard up for money.The truth seems to be that the guy who started herr down this path was the school nurse. Rin knows the nurses office intiamtly, to thepoint of knowing where specific items are due to being there so much. He seems to of been the guy who corrupted her. Most likley other teachers and even some students are aware of this and have caught them. But Rin simply corrpted them all in turn making this corruption mindset form in her head. The most recent one seems to of been their homeroom teacher.

the one you run into day 3 with her. What clearly had happend was Rin tested/tempted him after he found out about her and the nurse so the nurse told Rin to seduce the teacher. He gave in/caved to her and proved he wasn't really the caring teacher, woried about her future, that he tried to act like he was. Hence why Rin acually gets upset or angry a bit inday 3 when the MC speaks like one. Beacuse she's seen how hollow those words can be. If anything prostition is proibly her being pimped out sot o speak by the nurse using her to get away with messing with other girls in the school. Which...Yeah that would explaina LOT about why Rin is so messed up mentally in the game and so curious and interested in the MC. She's never seen someoen actually mean it.

But she also has no interest in activly destroying his relationship.

Agreed on all counts with Aoi. But that's rather the sad thing about her. She's a deeply confused teenager who is emotionally stunted and not aware of her actions and the harm she causes. She legitatmly loves the MC. But she's not been able to really grow up mentally or emotinally and simply talk to him about how she loves him.She wounders why he can't understand she just wants to protect him and loves him after being rejected in multiple scenes.

Its also worth noting in the premature scene. She also destroys her own social standing/social life by defending and announcing her love for him and has no regrets about it.Kids often express crushes and feelings by bullying and throwing rocks or the like beacuse they can't understand their feelings yet and attraction. Aoi defautls to doing that beacuse she's stuck at that stage due to her growing up to be more like a boy than a girl due to how tall and strong she is.

That's why in day 4's ending it's littearly caleld 'happyness gained through betrayl'. the two WOULD be happy and loving together but it took all of this and her stealing him away, resulting in a taitned form of love. Which is just really sad honeslty. Which sums her p really well.

She's really sad beaucse she couldn't just handle things in a healthy and mature way.

Again sorryy if this is too long.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Agreed on all counts with Aoi. But that's rather the sad thing about her. She's a deeply confused teenager who is emotionally stunted and not aware of her actions and the harm she causes. She legitatmly loves the MC. But she's not been able to really grow up mentally or emotinally and simply talk to him about how she loves him.She wounders why he can't understand she just wants to protect him and loves him after being rejected in multiple scenes.

Its also worth noting in the premature scene. She also destroys her own social standing/social life by defending and announcing her love for him and has no regrets about it.Kids often express crushes and feelings by bullying and throwing rocks or the like beacuse they can't understand their feelings yet and attraction. Aoi defautls to doing that beacuse she's stuck at that stage due to her growing up to be more like a boy than a girl due to how tall and strong she is.

That's why in day 4's ending it's littearly caleld 'happyness gained through betrayl'. the two WOULD be happy and loving together but it took all of this and her stealing him away, resulting in a taitned form of love. Which is just really sad honeslty. Which sums her p really well.

She's really sad beaucse she couldn't just handle things in a healthy and mature way.
That's the thing though, the course of the story proves that Aoi can be an empathetic and understanding person. She's capable of caring for the MC's needs. No one ends up in a controlling relationship and is truly happy, so it stands to reason that she's a different person after they get together than who she was during the course of the game. It's not that she can't help it, it's that she chooses to be ignorant. Like the game makes it clear that she doesn't care about reputation or other people's opinions. There isn't really a reason for her to not try to get to know him, except maybe the fear of rejection, but you only fear rejection if you care about the other person's thoughts and feelings.
There's no evidence that outside factors are causing her to be "emotionally stunted", so I have to assume that she's that way because she's simply wasn't mature enough for a relationship. But being immature isn't something inflicted on you, maturity takes effort. We only see it as a loss because we know what the future would have been. But in the MC's shoes, I wouldn't have expected her to have been a good partner, and I'd have no reason to. She was his bully. If the genders were swapped, she'd be the creepy jock rapist.

Reactions: BSR_LLK
4.60 star(s) 48 Votes