Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
May 6, 2020
any guide on how to share the girls?
If you want to do so you have several options, lemme go into it.

I'll preface it saying you have basically 2 paths in this game, evil or good, once you force yourself (or others do) on them with anything beyond wholesome orders (handholding, headpats, hugs etc...) you are locked in one of the evil endings (there are 4 good, 4 evil and 1 true iirc).

That said, your first option to share them is to just make them lose in battle agaisnt certain enemies (you will get a dialogue saying they smell something fishy or something along these lines indicating they will get raped if you lose), you can sabotage them just staying iddle (you can order them in combat after level 2) and ordering them to just dont do anything while the enemies attack.

Your second option is the whorehouse in floor 3, you can make a contract with the owner and send 3 of the 4 girls to whore themselves for money in there when you are resting in the inn.

Your third option is to get the control dog collar for the little sister in the floor 13 (?), It's in the second demon village, you just have to talk with an NPC and buy it from him, then you can put it on the girl and you have a few options among them is making everyone naked, or not, or making the crowd fuck them or not you choose.

I think there may be other options, but this game is honestly a bit hard so I'm sure I missed something.

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Hello there! As some of you would know a while back I made this thread introducing myself as a new developer, talking about my thought process and also exposing a little bit of my projects, buggy as they were, to the public. Since then I have released another build of Pigman Conquest which is an erotic roguelike in ascii, with a graphical version to come in the future!

But the reason I'm posting here is that recently I released the first chapter of Knight and Wife which is going to be a pure netorase focused text based game in the molds of goblinboy games, the game is still barebones in terms of events and story since I had to fix some things in the engine but I believe that soon enough the chapters will be longer and more interesting. The first chapters are to set up the future netorase action.

You guys may read where I post devlogs, updates and in the future unrelated stuff or support me on my if you feel like it, treat it as a tip jar for my efforts.

Besides Knight and Wife I have another simple netorase game already in the final writing stages which I will present after I release Pigman Conquest 1.0. It won't take long.

You may need to be a little patient with me because this is the first time I do this game dev thing in any official capacity but as someone who has been on this thread since the very first page I can guarantee every netorase fan that I know what the genre is all about.

pirohiro

Feb 15, 2020
Hey dudes.Is there any translation for
Koukan no Toriko-tachi...

I have been trying to find anything but no luck so far
Been wanting one for ages too. Not even an MTL patch exists. Someone was working on one but it was dropped so it's up for grabs now.

Morana

Apr 1, 2017
I replied to a question about Roundscape Adorevia a while ago, but now that I'm in the middle of a new playthough I've decided I may as well spread the word about the three games by Arvus in more detail. The two big common things to note are: 1. They are RPG-Maker games with actual gameplay. That automatically makes them longer than Ren'Py VNs and replaying scenes can be annoying due to limited save slots (for example, 23 in Roundscape with slot 1 reserved for auto-save) and lacking gallery features. 2. They are proud proponents of .
Below Sunshade is the simplest (again, see note 1). You and and an elf are stranded on an island that turns out to already have some other inhabitants and an active volcano. What matters for the enthusiasts here is that you can be supportive of an inexperienced young guy and end up in two threesomes with him, including the aforementioned elf.

Roundscape Adorevia, the big one - and I mean it. This beast was apparently first posted on the site in September 2016, officially "completed" years ago, and yet still keeps getting updates, most recently two days ago. What does this mean in practice? Bloat. Bloat and jank in a huge game clearly inspired by Dragon Age. That not only means a big story with many sidequests, but also being able to pick your gender and starting "origin", each of which has exclusive scenes. You have a personal morality score, companions have affinity and some also a corruption stat. The game has also had several contributing artists with no unified art style for a very long time, which can occasionally feel jarring. The scenes added in the last year are consistent, but the developer also decided to change some of the old art to AI-enhanced work, perhaps to attempt fixing the issue. This is obviously controversial and you can find the old art in the game's thread if you're a purist, but IMO one of those many artists made hideous work (subjective of course) so I was personally okay with biting the AI bullet. Back to topic, there are A LOT of scenes, the ingame gallery is incomplete, the quest log stops working properly at some point and the walkthrough in the game's thread stopped being worked on a few years ago. You'll still be relying on it if you want to see everything you can, but for the newer stuff you might end up like me, browsing though the images in the game's folder (and this /pictures folder is hidden by default for some reason; the other two games thankfully don't have this quirk) to get a hint of where to focus, occasionally searching its thread or Discord. I guess now you could ask me as well, lol.

So now you might be discouraged, "Why bother?" Well, you're in this thread for a reason and this game has plenty of that sort of content. A lot of which is of the more taboo and nonhuman variety. Assuming you play a male character, you have a few companions I'd call "love interests" that get lovey dovey dialogue with you and apparently you can pick one to marry for the epilogue, I haven't gotten that far. They pretty quickly accept that you're sort of building a harem with them though. Maybe harem isn't the right word; they fool around with each other pretty openly and have their other kinks and and acquaintances as well. The game is kinda inconsistent with this stuff, let me elaborate. You can technically skip every sex scene. Sometimes that means preventing it altogether. Sometimes (usually when you're the voyeur) it means choosing not to watch. And sometimes you specifically need to pick a kinky dialogue option if you want to see someone spitroasted. I will say that in terms of other dudes, you have no rivalries and pretty much have the final say on whether you want to involve them in scenes (One exception would be Ruksana, who has some family content explained by her orcish culture. And I guess the Succubus has a scene, but what did you expect?). For lesbian and futa content the game seems to think it's all a-okay. For nonhuman creatures it's inconsistent. Some you can prevent and some not. Meredith for example, whom I kept morally "uncorrupted", will always remain interested in animals. Overall though, if you're into this sharing/netorase/open relationship stuff, the further you progress, the more there is.
TL;DR: If you want to play a male MC, pick the Farmer origin. Here's the exclusive content I experienced in this path, and I played as a goody two-shoes overall.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Arenus is the latest one, and the most visually appealing IMO. The mixed reviews are due to the gameplay loop, which is currently too long and tedious. The devs have promised to rework it, but who knows how many months away that is. I'd recommend to either keep a tab on it for updates or get this mod that somewhat reduces the pointless busywork and adds a gallery. As for the content itself, you pick one of three gladiators to manage daily, with a fight you have to win every week. Of course you form a romantic relationship with her and while you can send her to work in prostitution (no scenes, only some dialogue after the fact), the most relevant ingame highlight is one highly optional, but very hot scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
So disappointed with the new Blurring the Walls update. Seems the author is going away from sharing to focus more or lesbian feet stuff?
To each of their own I guess. Since it's a slowburn of an inexperienced couple taking babysteps from the beginning, I kinda appreciate a change where the game include a female friend in exploring first instead of having the FMC dive straight down to sucking a stranger's cock.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
So disappointed with the new Blurring the Walls update. Seems the author is going away from sharing to focus more or lesbian feet stuff?
It's a very exciting slowburn... however in my opinion (obviously) Ayumi in the next update will lose the paper-rock-scissors game, so she will have to dance with a stranger.
I'm hoping for some hotwife straight action!

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
It's a very exciting slowburn... however in my opinion (obviously) Ayumi in the next update will lose the paper-rock-scissors game, so she will have to dance with a stranger.
I'm hoping for some hotwife straight action!
It's safe to say she will lose for sure :cool:.
We all know Terrace is on the menu for sure but the journey till that happens is still fun to watch anyway.

Reactions: etego

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
To each of their own I guess. Since it's a slowburn of an inexperienced couple taking babysteps from the beginning, I kinda appreciate a change where the game include a female friend in exploring first instead of having the FMC dive straight down to sucking a stranger's cock.
Yeah but the order was wrong. I can totally see a perspective like yours, but we go from an update where she's getting felt up behind a curtain to light lesbian teasing, feels backwards in progression.

Yari Man

Aug 25, 2018
Yeah but the order was wrong. I can totally see a perspective like yours, but we go from an update where she's getting felt up behind a curtain to light lesbian teasing, feels backwards in progression.
Very much agree. Essentially, what both girls are doing here is the exact same thing the MCs girlfriend did in the beginning. Nip slips and pussy slips are great...but seem a bit late to the show after she was just talking about Terrances giant cock. imho though. Each their own, and I happen to love this game. ive been checking for updates every day for a while now.

Reactions: ZillaStarKilla

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
Honestly, I seems to only like sharing when the girl doing it just because she love MC and want to make him happy (or she is corrupted and he ordered her) and mainly when it's optional content (more or less) and it's MC decision/he is there.

So when it comes to VN games like Always Fan work for me nicely, there is also Long Story Short that kind of fit, there was also some scenes in Midlife Crisis that worked that way. From the newest games Academy Live seems to go that way, Rebel Duet will have sharing option at some point too, same with Desire of Fate. Between Worlds already have it but still in early stage.

When it comes to RPG Nymphomania Priestess is great example (with NTR off), then there is Ruins of Luxoria that kind of work (but it's all about it). From the newest games The Legend of the Hero of Edoriam seems to go that way.

Is there any other games that may fit that pattern? Am I missing some great game? :)

I also played Deliverance (it was nice but not exactly that), Exciting Games (great game overall), The East Block, Babysitters and some other games that were mainly focused on sharing but they didn't work for me.

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
found some twine netorase novels from 4chan, and its surprisingly really good, the mc is not a wimp and there are no hints of ntr:
"A Girlfriend's Tale" - female protagonist, too bad the author got married so the series is abandonded as of now.
"NTS Quest" ver 0.4 - my favourite one, there are 3 routes and all 3 is completely netorase with no hints of ntr (there is deflowering too)
"Between Us Three" - the story is well-written but the bull is futa so i gave it a pass, still really good.
"Muse" - yandere girlfriend x bully, this one also my favourite. There are 2 routes.
"FaNTStic FaNTSy" - first version but there is a lot of stuff.
If you got more please let me know.
4chan is hellish to use. Is there another site where it's possible to see if these games are updated?

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
I recently visited the vndb site hoping to find new vn that is under the tag netorase and I discovered this one. Can anybody confirm that this one contains NTS and what the story is about? Is the story any good or not and if there are any translations for this?

Reactions: rgnar62

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Hello all friends of this channel, I would recommend the game DARKER:
https://f95zone.to/threads/darker-ch-1-part-4-director-unknown.165066
In my honest opinion is a great game of (wife's) corruption and it opens for the next chapter in large scenarios of NTR and cheating.
Plot
A smart husband, for his business, leaves his shy wife in the hands of a rich, evil man whose purpose is to change her from a faithful wife to a sinner and whore.
And in our fantasies ALL we should like this IRL, right ?
Enjoy the game!

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
guys is the legend of Queen Opala : origins worth playing ? there are female Li in the party and they can get fucked in the game so if anyone played it is it worth it for sharing/free use ?

etego

Jul 19, 2020
I recently visited the vndb site hoping to find new vn that is under the tag netorase and I discovered this one. Can anybody confirm that this one contains NTS and what the story is about? Is the story any good or not and if there are any translations for this?
I could be wrong but reading the description of the game tells me that its pure ntr and wife will divorce with husband in the end.
Correct me if I am wrong.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote