Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
In Her Service the game has a swinging main theme. I tried the game, it will be a 'complicated' swinging storyline, not like some common/normal story like TACOS, A Couple's Duet, or Exciting Games.
Gold star for always mentioning these games that escape search by tags, I love hearing this tips because I'd miss em otherwise.
whenever there's new game and i check the dev notes and every time same shit : Note: NTR will not be in the game!!! / Only the MC will fuck , girls won't breath next to other guys , bummer
And i try not to be so close-minded and try some of those games once in awhile but its ALWAYS THE SAME OLD SHIT.......MC mcMagicCock meets all the women and fucks them The End.

While I definitely prefer sharing/swinging games, I'll play any type of game that's interesting, but it's SO HARD to tell an interesting story if literally no one else has sex other than mc. I don't mean I need ntr, I mean there needs to be some kind of romantic tension or other relationships in the game otherwise it always feels like this bizarro-world where some virus wiped out 99% of the male population.

Last edited:

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Gold star for always mentioning these games that escape search by tags, I love hearing this tips because I'd miss em otherwise.

And i try not to be so close-minded and try some of those games once in awhile but its ALWAYS THE SAME OLD SHIT.......MC mcMagicCock meets all the women and fucks them The End.

While I definitely prefer sharing/swinging games, I'll play any type of game that's interesting, but it's SO HARD to tell an interesting story if literally no one else has sex other than mc. I don't mean I need ntr, I mean there needs to be some kind of romantic tension or other relationships in the game otherwise it always feels like this bizarro-world where some virus wiped out 99% of the male population.
spot on !!!

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Today by your advice I tried Yodayo Tavern chat for the first time. That's my first expirience with AI chats and it is great!
Can you, guys, recommend any good Yodayo Tavern chat characters for netorase, willing cuckold, teasing and/or gentle femdom scenarios? Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Pambamlam

Oct 19, 2021
Today by your advice I tried Yodayo Tavern chat for the first time. That's my first expirience with AI chats and it is great!
Can you, guys, recommend any good Yodayo Tavern chat characters for netorase, willing cuckold, teasing and/or gentle femdom scenarios? Thanks in advance!
Which one did you use?

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Which one did you use?
I used Julia (Loving mommy wants to feminize you, lol) the most.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm still new to all this, so I don't know how best to word my messages.
I also tried Kate (She is your love, very sexy girlfriend. She very loves you). But I didn’t play with her for too long; she plunged me into the cuckold scenario way too quickly. What's cool is that you can turn almost every character into a netorase/cuckold scenario. I also wrote in my Bio something like that I have cuckold fetish and I love to be teased for it, lol And sometimes AI chat uses it on me.
I also tried Lina (GF with a Request. You've been with your girlfriend for 2 years, and she suddenly confesses to you that she's been faking her orgasms during sex. But at least she has a proposition that goes with her confession.), but it turned out to be a cuckquine scenario, and not netorase.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
double recommend, I had a lot of fun.

pros:
-mc isn't weird or a limp betaboy, he's just confident in setting up threesomes and whatnot.
-seems to be more of a story rather than just the entire thing being about group sex or sharing
-decent size for an early release

cons:
-weird style choices, faces take some getting used to
-my god so many piercings, play it and youll see what I mean

Reactions: Fiz1247 and rgnar62

slexywexy

Dec 6, 2017

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018

pros:
-mc isn't weird or a limp betaboy, he's just confident in setting up threesomes and whatnot.
-seems to be more of a story rather than just the entire thing being about group sex or sharing

cons:
What kind of scenes atm ? Sharing family members girls ?

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022

pros:

cons:
Cool, I dismissed it on sight, thinking that it'd be one of these so numerous ntr game based on incest or watching mummy have fun. I'll have a look then.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
i trust you bro so if think i should play it , i will.
He doesn't have a formal gf yet but the writing is basically on the wall for future - plus the most recent update saw sex scenes with uniformly hot characters, none of this ugly sidegirl nonsense.

-edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Pineapple Express has a new and contains excellent sharing path...but lay it right because it has cheating, cuckold and ntr path too if u choose wrong...:)

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Pineapple Express has a new and contains excellent sharing path...but lay it right because it has cheating, cuckold and ntr path too if u choose wrong...:)
Oh, does it? I thought the dev said it was 100% pure NTR, and unavoidable at that. Netorare isn't netorase as every enthusiast in this thread knows. Unless the game has changed its premise Pineapple Express solely focused on NTR; hence, why I haven't looked at it at all. So thanks for putting this back on the radar but I got to respectively ask, is the "sharing" really that, and also not just a one-off instance either? Is there truly a legit sharing path?

i trust you bro so if think i should play it , i will.
Regarding Mastering the Pink Box -- I think you should hold off a little while. A new update should be dropping any day now if it hasn't already. Just a heads up. (y)

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Oh, does it? I thought the dev said it was 100% pure NTR, and unavoidable at that. Netorare isn't netorase as every enthusiast in this thread knows. Unless the game has changed its premise Pineapple Express solely focused on NTR; hence, why I haven't looked at it at all. So thanks for putting this back on the radar but I got to respectively ask, is the "sharing" really that, and also not just a one-off instance either? Is there truly a legit sharing path?
RE PineApple Express, it's hard to say. Based on the game's thread here, it certainly attracts mostly NTR enthusiasts- and the loud bunch that they are would have people believe the story is all about the token bully fucking the gf behind mc's back.

But in the actual game and dimaggios writing I find it's far more of an NTS style, at least on that path. Moreover, this path (the high corrup and doing stuff with Jasmine, signing off on her liasons) probably gets more development attention than the other 2-vanilla and cheating. So yeah, I'd suggest to anyone here to at least try it once.

Reactions: Brandu33 and Back
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote