Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Back

Aug 3, 2017
RE PineApple Express, it's hard to say. Based on the game's thread here, it certainly attracts mostly NTR enthusiasts- and the loud bunch that they are would have people believe the story is all about the token bully fucking the gf behind mc's back.

But in the actual game and dimaggios writing I find it's far more of an NTS style, at least on that path. Moreover, this path (the high corrup and doing stuff with Jasmine, signing off on her liasons) probably gets more development attention than the other 2-vanilla and cheating. So yeah, I'd suggest to anyone here to at least try it once.
Alright cool. Thanks for your insight. I'll download it now and give it a try later on. Cheers!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

juanitos

Nov 5, 2017
Today by your advice I tried Yodayo Tavern chat for the first time. That's my first expirience with AI chats and it is great!
Can you, guys, recommend any good Yodayo Tavern chat characters for netorase, willing cuckold, teasing and/or gentle femdom scenarios? Thanks in advance!
I tried this after looking at you message, but I drifted to Sakura.fm where I used the Alexandra (Maid) NSFW. I did a netorase play where I offered a night with my maid to one of my council subjects after inviting him to dinner, the best thing is that she does everything out of loyalty and lust... It was hot AF, IA is taking over and I'm afraid lmao

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
I tried this after looking at you message, but I drifted to Sakura.fm where I used the Alexandra (Maid) NSFW. I did a netorase play where I offered a night with my maid to one of my council subjects after inviting him to dinner, the best thing is that she does everything out of loyalty and lust... It was hot AF, IA is taking over and I'm afraid lmao
Nice! Thank you for response! What are the limitations of the free version of Sakura.fm? Is there no limit on messages?

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I have played it and it have already some sharing scenes, there is only one short cuckold scenes, at least in my playthrough.
The game is similar to The Stoner Family, where a open-minded family want to have fun and try all the kinks (there is incest and bestiality's hints).
From the next update the vacation will start, and they will go to the beach and swinger clubs (the place is Cap d'Adge :))
All family members will go to the vacation and will have fun, plus the son's girlfriend.
In conclusion the game is focused on a swingers path, at least for now, but have already quite content and it's worth to play and to follow the next updates!

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
Oh, does it? I thought the dev said it was 100% pure NTR, and unavoidable at that. Netorare isn't netorase as every enthusiast in this thread knows. Unless the game has changed its premise Pineapple Express solely focused on NTR; hence, why I haven't looked at it at all. So thanks for putting this back on the radar but I got to respectively ask, is the "sharing" really that, and also not just a one-off instance either? Is there truly a legit sharing path?
Dimajio works pretty much had a heavier cuck vibe which leans more towards NTR if you played through all his previous games. But the recent works like Lost in paradise and PE had seriously gotten a lot more branches. There's remarks in the script which show as well there's a vanilla path, sharing, cuckold, full-cheating.
Just like LiP the difference of sharing and cuck was MC being included or just watching and fapping from the side, the threesome sharing path for the latest update was pretty hot :love:. As for full-cheating, that path was pretty obvious as MC and Julia had almost no communication anymore as she doesn't even tell MC or tease him about what she's gonna do. (MC is also cheating on her with Jasmine)

Reactions: Back

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
So basically, we just begun to twiddle with AI, and it seems that the main thing we do with them is NSFW stuffs.
And trying to get real people out of work.
So, when the AI overlord will take over, it might not exactly look like in Terminator...

• Sad

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
I have played it and it have already some sharing scenes, there is only one short cuckold scenes, at least in my playthrough.
The game is similar to The Stoner Family, where a open-minded family want to have fun and try all the kinks (there is incest and bestiality's hints).
From the next update the vacation will start, and they will go to the beach and swinger clubs (the place is Cap d'Adge :))
All family members will go to the vacation and will have fun, plus the son's girlfriend.
In conclusion the game is focused on a swingers path, at least for now, but have already quite content and it's worth to play and to follow the next updates!
What kind of sharing scenes in 'family vacation' at the moment please ??
Bestiality hinted in this one ?

juanitos

Nov 5, 2017
So basically, we just begun to twiddle with AI, and it seems that the main thing we do with them is NSFW stuffs.
And trying to get real people out of work.
So, when the AI overlord will take over, it might not exactly look like in Terminator...
I think this is not the best place for this debate, but yeah, things are going to change, how much whe don't know, nor if it will be more good than bad, but well, there is nothing to do but keep on living, and see for ourselves.

Reactions: Brandu33

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
I think this is not the best place for this debate, but yeah, things are going to change, how much whe don't know, nor if it will be more good than bad, but well, there is nothing to do but keep on living, and see for ourselves.
It was suppose to be a joke and yet thoughts to chew on.

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
This game (DiabolicaL ModifieD WifE) looks great! Unfortunately looks like it has not any sharing content except exhibitionism according to screenshots.

juanitos
Thank you very much for recommending Sakura FM, it so much better than Tavern Yodayo! So many great characters and scenarios! To tell the truth, I never dared to dream that GPT-bots would become free, and even NSFW-oriented, so soon. Just around six months ago I couldn't register on OpenAI because they didn't accept Russian phone numbers for registration, and I couldn't pay for a subscription to one of the ChatBots on Google PlayMarket because I only have a Russian bank card (you probably know, what did Russia do to make it happen?), and today I'm playing out kinky scenarios the director and actor of which I seem to be myself! So cool!

May 6, 2020
I am surprised no one has mentioned Pronant Symphony as game with some netorase/sharing, unless my search in the thread is wrong which is very likely.

I know quite a few people here prefer when netorase is side content, optional and doesn't have big "fetish footprint"(presence) in the game, so I recommend it for those who want to play a decent rpg game where you can bond with the heroines vanilla style (or not, you can do an evil playthrough, being good or evil is the main gimmick) and have a couple sharing/whoring options eventually ;)

etego

Jul 19, 2020
I am surprised no one has mentioned Pronant Symphony as game with some netorase/sharing, unless my search in the thread is wrong which is very likely.

I know quite a few people here prefer when netorase is side content, optional and doesn't have big "fetish footprint"(presence) in the game, so I recommend it for those who want to play a decent rpg game where you can bond with the heroines vanilla style (or not, you can do an evil playthrough, being good or evil is the main gimmick) and have a couple sharing/whoring options eventually ;)
I enjoy this game very much so I am excited for the dev next game.
The rpg element and the story is suprisingly well done. To the point after finishing the good ending(second playthrough) I don't want to do something bad to the heroines.

Unfortunately there's one girl you can't share iirc?

juanitos

Nov 5, 2017
This game (DiabolicaL ModifieD WifE) looks great! Unfortunately looks like it has not any sharing content except exhibitionism according to screenshots.

juanitos
Thank you very much for recommending Sakura FM, it so much better than Tavern Yodayo! So many great characters and scenarios! To tell the truth, I never dared to dream that GPT-bots would become free, and even NSFW-oriented, so soon. Just around six months ago I couldn't register on OpenAI because they didn't accept Russian phone numbers for registration, and I couldn't pay for a subscription to one of the ChatBots on Google PlayMarket because I only have a Russian bank card (you probably know, what did Russia do to make it happen?), and today I'm playing out kinky scenarios the director and actor of which I seem to be myself! So cool!
Yeah I'm pretty shocked of how this chats work, I'm fucking learning more English while trying to write clear enough so the AI doesn't get confused, it's really a good beginning for a new tech. It's not even the kinky part, you can actually role play a stupid ton quantity of scenarios, being an adventurer, a king, a slave, whatever you like... Hope that with time the AI can keep more information so that it remembers some smaller things... well, I suppose that Nvidia Blackwell with their new servers will help a lot with that in the next years.

Reactions: Axel34

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Any here recommended My bimbo dream yet?

Its still in its infancy but the "simp" routes for the girls are pretty definitively netorase.

• Hey there
Reactions: rgnar62

luxilfer666

Sep 28, 2021
Any here recommended My bimbo dream yet?

Its still in its infancy but the "simp" routes for the girls are pretty definitively netorase.
It has netorase/netorare element, but the main theme is bimbofication. If you're fine with the girls are getting more "enhancements" on their body, then you can try this game.

• Sad
May 6, 2020
Unfortunately there's one girl you can't share iirc?
I though the same BUT you can actually share Irito too if you use the dog collar on her sister and ask the crowd to use all the 4 sisters while you watch them, you can also pick to use one of them yourself while the crowd goes for the other 3, I loved it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: rgnar62 and etego

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
It has netorase/netorare element, but the main theme is bimbofication. If you're fine with the girls are getting more "enhancements" on their body, then you can try this game.
Not sure if there's any actual ntr here though. So far the relationship dynamic seems to be purely in the range of hotwifing. One of the LI's even suggests play-acting a guy stealing her from the mc to the mc lol.

Reactions: rgnar62
Jan 7, 2021

any guide on how to share the girls?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote