Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Thinking of making my own game. Anyone know of a place to commission nsfw artists?
If you only thinking about it, forget about commissioning nsfw-art, unless you have a lot of money and you willing to make your project for passion, not for profit or to test yourself. At first use AI painting, or one of the Illusion games with the graphics you like and mods. There is very good character creation tools. It’s not difficult to change the graphics (pics and sprites) at any time, I mean you don’t need to rewrite the code and dialogs for this.

Reactions: donkeyman93

donkeyman93

Jul 16, 2020
If you only thinking about it, forget about commissioning nsfw-art, unless you have a lot of money and you willing to make your project for passion, not for profit or to test yourself. At first use AI painting, or one of the Illusion games with the graphics you like and mods. There is very good character creation tools. It’s not difficult to change the graphics (pics and sprites) at any time, I mean you don’t need to rewrite the code and dialogs for this.
I appreciate the constructive response man. That's based. Not shooting me down but providing the challenges that come with it. It would be a passion project. I have some disposable income and I don't intend on doing the patreon route. I don't want external monthly pressure when trying it out.

Reactions: rgnar62

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I saw it, but didn't bother with it. Just from looking at the thread, I got some big NTR vibes. I hope I'm wrong, because I would love to try it in the future, but yeah.
Yeah anytime a game has you either select or announces "Now from wife's POV" that's a big red flag in my book.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I tried that earlier this week, felt like pure ntr. Anyone else?
I saw it, but didn't bother with it. Just from looking at the thread, I got some big NTR vibes. I hope I'm wrong, because I would love to try it in the future, but yeah.
That's exactly the take away I got from looking over the thread before.
The dev is a bottler, too. Take a look at his "completed" projects.
Exactly. I wouldn't bother. The dev fires a project up, cashes in, and moves on it seems. Feels pretty scammy to me, but to be fair I haven't tried their other games (which all sits at v0.1) nor have followed them before. I wouldn't hold out hope, tbh.

6ambino

Dec 11, 2022
Is there any games with a shota / bestiality content netorase games? I would like to see my wife taking care of everyone / everything that i let her. Knowing her getting off while she is knotted or taking that shotas little cock would give me shivers...
Bestiality:
Alchemy Fantasy R ~ She's a Baby Alchemist // some scenes in an elementary school, but they aren't explicit enough tbh
Corrupting My Girlfriend in Another World

Shota:
Adelaide Inn //and monsters
Only Her
Wife in the Building!

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote