Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
What was the problem? Was it NTS to NTR?
Its not really Netorase. Like they say on the store page "I will protect you master".
So she will go out and fuck other men to gain semen for power, without asking you.
And beyond that its a super generic RPG. Subpar at best.

fanrunia

Mar 29, 2024
Bestiality:
Alchemy Fantasy R ~ She's a Baby Alchemist // some scenes in an elementary school, but they aren't explicit enough tbh
Corrupting My Girlfriend in Another World

Shota:
Adelaide Inn //and monsters
Only Her
Wife in the Building!
Alchemy Fantasy R ~ She's a Baby Alchemist is amazing. Super kinky game. I wish we would get The Ruins of Luxuria R

sasha12q1

Jul 7, 2017
Alchemy Fantasy R ~ She's a Baby Alchemist is amazing. Super kinky game. I wish we would get The Ruins of Luxuria R
Alchemy Fantasy contains unavoidable NTR (the bandits will rape the girl) same like the Ruins of Luxuria contains unavoidable NTR too. Both of this games i would not recommend.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
(87) VN - Ren'Py - Girlfriend [v0.25] [By Paola] | F95zone

Great hotwife/cuckold game, involving both the mom and the daughter with their respective partners! Take a look at it and enjoy... ;)
I checked that out (skimmed through it), and it's anything BUT great. It has English that is laughably bad most of the time, it rushes into things really quickly, with the fiancé not questioning anything, not seemingly perturbed in any way, and just immediately agreeing to partake in the MC's fetish and kinks. And finally on top of that, the Mom also almost instantly gives into the MC, with little buildup, and it's apparently going to be possible to have a "harem" in this game, however with the mom at least, it's behind his fiancé's back.

So yeah, another "harem" game where you cheat on your partner, but she loves you so much that she forgives you, and then apparently will let you build a harem. At least, that's the direction it seems to be going with that aspect of the game.

So yeah, the NTS and harem aspects both aren't interesting in the least to me, but hey to each their own I suppose.

Morana

Apr 1, 2017
It feels like the long promised new tags will release around the same time as Star Citizen and some games that would interest people here might stay overlooked because they don't use the currently insufficient "Swinging" and/or "Netorare", so I figured I'd make another highlight post - this time for Velesk's games.

His games are made in one particular engine/artstyle and are a collection - just look up which one has updated most recently and download that, you'll get them all. The first Total Seduction is an exception because it isn't Patreon-friendly. As for the content itself, Velesk seems to really like corruption. The male MC games I'll be mentioning are all about seducing a bunch of women and doing progressively kinkier things with them. And sure, you could mostly keep them for yourself... Or you could share them in various ways. I will say that these aren't games with deep, emotional writing. You grind up (or cheat) some stats to progress and the characters accept the situation. The scenes themselves are kinky enough to be interesting though, I believe.
For example, Ludus Master is about being a Roman nobleman. Even ignoring the slave prostitution angle, you can invite nobles to parties and your inner circle can participate in the ensuing debauchery. Most importantly, at some point you get married and can decide whether your wife should get handsy with her clients (and how far to go/which genders) while at work.
In Warlock of Lust you have your castle with female personal associates while you slowly turn your outside realm into some kind of 24/7 public use extravaganza, with some characters active in both of these circles.
And remember Total Seduction, aka Too Hot for Patreon? No such thing as a "Landlady" or "Tenant" here. Oh yeah, and you can train your pet dog to really like human women.

MTL_Enjoyer

Sep 24, 2017
I've been messing with various sandbox "sex simulators" to see which one is the best in general but more specifically for netorase fetishes, this include games explicitly made to be sex sims, or games modded so it has sex in them.

I've tried Sims 4 and recommended it before but IMO, the game is simply too basic of a social sim, and a huge hassle to set up your "ideal" scenarios. And more importantly the game models and physics just suck, there isn't even a collision simulation for genitals, even if there is one it only works on a few animations. There isn't a point for a sex sim if the models are bad and 90% of animations are patreon scams and ridiculously mediocre.
This takes me to Skyrim, now skyrim has way better in game models with great physics and genital collision, also it has many great animations with a bunch of additional effects. It's probably the most customizable game for sex sim. The thing with skyrim is that 90% of the game's current content is for female protagonist corruption or slavery and bestiality, very little content tailored for sharing or NTS, unless you count follower prostitution or general "you make follower X fuck NPC Y". It is also a even great hassle for setting up and you will probably end up 70% of the time configuring mods rather than playing.
For ILLUSION games such as Honey Select 2 or Honey Come, these games have great character models and tons of modded content, there is also the HUGE advantage that everything works straight out of the gate so there is very little to mess around before you can actually play, you just create a character and do *whatever* you want as long as the game allows; and this is kinda a problem because for being games made to be sex sims there is barely anything to do, they have very few animations, or interactions with the girls, or things to customize during sex animations. I would imagine a company making H games for like 20 years would have hundreds of animations per title with options for gangbangs or swapping characters or even roleplaying scenarios, but ILLUSION games become very boring very fast.
Now i've been playing Koikatsu, more specifically Koikatsu Sunshine, and it it's very much the exception for ILLUSION games, probably the only "sex sandbox" with decent gameplay, and a lot of it is thanks to Ksplug. It's basically like HONEY SELECT, but anime style and dating sim elements if you want, but the thing that makes it better is the "touch" or interaction system, also the girls personalities are VASTLY superior and they have a way wider range of reactions of what is happening during H SCENES. But what it makes it great is honestly gameplay MODS specially KsPlug, one of the few illlusion games with modded sex animations, which in combination with the other features i've mentioned make some of the better h games scenarios. And i can't stress how good KsPlug is, it is basically a gameplay enhancement mod that allows for additional character invitation, girls and boys, and background h interactions with multiple NPCs, there is also a cum "shooting" setting, and girl "thinking" mode so main girls can do whatever they want... and ETC, honestly there is a lot of stuff to mention. you can do great stuff with it including NTS.
KoikatsuSunshine-2024-04-13-22-02-23-Render.png KoikatsuSunshine-2024-04-13-22-28-01-Render.png KoikatsuSunshine-2024-04-13-22-09-04-Render.png

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
I've been messing with various sandbox "sex simulators" to see which one is the best in general but more specifically for netorase fetishes, this include games explicitly made to be sex sims, or games modded so it has sex in them.

I've tried Sims 4 and recommended it before but IMO, the game is simply too basic of a social sim, and a huge hassle to set up your "ideal" scenarios. And more importantly the game models and physics just suck, there isn't even a collision simulation for genitals, even if there is one it only works on a few animations. There isn't a point for a sex sim if the models are bad and 90% of animations are patreon scams and ridiculously mediocre.
This takes me to Skyrim, now skyrim has way better in game models with great physics and genital collision, also it has many great animations with a bunch of additional effects. It's probably the most customizable game for sex sim. The thing with skyrim is that 90% of the game's current content is for female protagonist corruption or slavery and bestiality, very little content tailored for sharing or NTS, unless you count follower prostitution or general "you make follower X fuck NPC Y". It is also a even great hassle for setting up and you will probably end up 70% of the time configuring mods rather than playing.
For ILLUSION games such as Honey Select 2 or Honey Come, these games have great character models and tons of modded content, there is also the HUGE advantage that everything works straight out of the gate so there is very little to mess around before you can actually play, you just create a character and do *whatever* you want as long as the game allows; and this is kinda a problem because for being games made to be sex sims there is barely anything to do, they have very few animations, or interactions with the girls, or things to customize during sex animations. I would imagine a company making H games for like 20 years would have hundreds of animations per title with options for gangbangs or swapping characters or even roleplaying scenarios, but ILLUSION games become very boring very fast.
Now i've been playing Koikatsu, more specifically Koikatsu Sunshine, and it it's very much the exception for ILLUSION games, probably the only "sex sandbox" with decent gameplay, and a lot of it is thanks to Ksplug. It's basically like HONEY SELECT, but anime style and dating sim elements if you want, but the thing that makes it better is the "touch" or interaction system, also the girls personalities are VASTLY superior and they have a way wider range of reactions of what is happening during H SCENES. But what it makes it great is honestly gameplay MODS specially KsPlug, one of the few illlusion games with modded sex animations, which in combination with the other features i've mentioned make some of the better h games scenarios. And i can't stress how good KsPlug is, it is basically a gameplay enhancement mod that allows for additional character invitation, girls and boys, and background h interactions with multiple NPCs, there is also a cum "shooting" setting, and girl "thinking" mode so main girls can do whatever they want... and ETC, honestly there is a lot of stuff to mention. you can do great stuff with it including NTS.
View attachment 3538607 View attachment 3538609 View attachment 3538608
I enjoy games with all three engines. The best HS developers really do an awesome job these days with what they do, and the graphics and animations can be really hot. For a while, I was slow to come around on the KS stuff, because the male models were often very small, thin, young/innocent and even feminine looking. However, I've played a few lately that I really like as well. I think that a great game could be made with any of them.

MTL_Enjoyer

Sep 24, 2017
I enjoy games with all three engines. The best HS developers really do an awesome job these days with what they do, and the graphics and animations can be really hot. For a while, I was slow to come around on the KS stuff, because the male models were often very small, thin, young/innocent and even feminine looking. However, I've played a few lately that I really like as well. I think that a great game could be made with any of them.
I mean obviously illusion games as engines using Studio is a very different beast to illusion games as games, those do become quite repetitive a bit fast for my taste.
For males yeah, seems like the character creator is very positioned towards the creation of female characters and boyish looking guys.
I've been trying to make male chars for a while and it gets a bit difficult to create masculine looking features stuff like a stronger jawline or a bigger frame, my most recent attempt looks more teenage-ish, even if i turn all relevant sliders up lol, i think it should be possible with a bit of effort.
KoikatsuSunshine-2024-04-14-03-18-24-Render.png

Last edited:

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
I mean obviously illusion games as engines using Studio is a very different beast to illusion games as games, those do become quite repetitive a bit fast for my taste.
For males yeah, seems like the character creator is very positioned towards the creation of female characters and boying looking guys.
I've been trying to make male chars for a while and it gets a bit difficult to create masculine looking features stuff like a stronger jawline or a bigger frame, my most recent attempt looks more teenage-ish, even if i turn all relevant sliders up lol, i think it should be possible with a bit of effort.
View attachment 3539025
I know very little about the process, but I've played a few in the last year that have been able to create larger, more masculine men, including a few that are absolutely right for this thread. The King of Summer, Lewd Town Adventures.

Sep 5, 2021
And i can't stress how good KsPlug is, it is basically a gameplay enhancement mod that allows for additional character invitation, girls and boys, and background h interactions with multiple NPCs, there is also a cum "shooting" setting, and girl "thinking" mode so main girls can do whatever they want... and ETC, honestly there is a lot of stuff to mention. you can do great stuff with it including NTS.
Can you elaborate on that? I've been searching for character-creation games with NTS in it. Tried COM3D2 but there weren't that many NTS scenario and I heard koikatsu is just vanilla

Leeonaart

Aug 5, 2021
This takes me to Skyrim, now skyrim has way better in game models with great physics and genital collision, also it has many great animations with a bunch of additional effects. It's probably the most customizable game for sex sim. The thing with skyrim is that 90% of the game's current content is for female protagonist corruption or slavery and bestiality, very little content tailored for sharing or NTS, unless you count follower prostitution or general "you make follower X fuck NPC Y". It is also a even great hassle for setting up and you will probably end up 70% of the time
Was thinking of trying sims 4 also can you suggest some good mods for sharing or nts for Skyrim ?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
(87) VN - Ren'Py - Girlfriend [v0.25] [By Paola] | F95zone

Great hotwife/cuckold game, involving both the mom and the daughter with their respective partners! Take a look at it and enjoy... ;)
I liked it because the gf model is cute, but the engrish definitely is rough along with some of the dialogue formatting....if he cleans this stuff up it could have potental - I like the fact that the gf is totally onboard with him and it doesnt look like itll involve heavy abuse or blackmail themes...

Suave2

Nov 21, 2017

Would ksplug work with the most recent repack? Or would it break the game?

sasha12q1

Jul 7, 2017
Was thinking of trying sims 4 also can you suggest some good mods for sharing or nts for Skyrim ?
About The Sims4: Really good mod about sharing and NTS is not exist.
You can try Lumpinou`s mods it really good but his mods not compatible with WickedWhims and
supports only standart game Woohoo. WickedWhims contains a very "simply" traits "cuckold" and "cuckquean"
for the sims who you want to share or swinging. There is no mechanics, no relationships, no story, no events.
The Sims 4 contains very-very skimpy relationships system there nothing can be done about it.
The Sims 4 as a social simulator game is empty.(You have to understand that this is a game made for the children).
About Skyrim: Really good graphics, good animation! Too bad the mostly mods for female protagonist. Try "Troubles of Heroine" (a bit part), "Cuckold" mods.
"The Lover's Comfort" mod, when iam played contains small options and how iam remember
its develop only for old version of the game(maybe iam wrong). But the game contains buggy, shitty marriage system,
each new companion with "to marry" option is broke that unstable system. And mostly not compatible each other
in mods about relationships like "The Lover's Comfort". Good luck!

Suave2

Nov 21, 2017

Also how did you additional guys? I cant seem to book male characters

Fiz1247

Jul 3, 2019
am I the only one who thinks that cuckolding/hotwifing does not belong under the same umbrella as wife sharing/swinging?

cuck/hotwife couples get off on one sided open relationships where only the female partner plays with other men whereas a stag/vixen couple or full swap swinger couple allows both parties to play with others

i actually think cuck/hotwife couples have more in common with the netorare cheating wives than they do with swingers
Yep. In fact we discussed it in this thread some time ago why we don't associate with terms like "cuck, cuckolding“ and the like.

Reactions: Back

MTL_Enjoyer

Sep 24, 2017
Also how did you additional guys? I cant seem to book male characters
I've been playing with Betterrepack and there are a few issues here and there with genital collision i still have to solve but overall i don't believe they are incompatible. Also some bugs with character positioning making background NPCs slightly move away and separating both main characters, those bugs can be corrected with a bit of patience but it can be a bit frustrating sometimes.
If using KsPlug by default you have to press "I" to bring in the invite menu. there you can invite multiple male and female characters. Also you can press CTRL right click on a background character and a "action menu" will pop in, which you can use to manipulate background npcs to have sex or use different poses etc, it's very useful.
Everything is in the manual included with the mod.
P.S: you need to have male characters on the male chara folder to invite "buddies" .

MTL_Enjoyer

Sep 24, 2017
After a bit of practice i think i've finally got a hang on male chara creation with KKS
KoikatsuSunshine-2024-04-14-22-44-31-Render.png
I think he will pair very well with the heroine of a little project i have in mind.
KoikatsuSunshine-2024-04-14-22-39-42-Render.png
Added extra thickness because it's mandatory for NTS wifes to be THICK
KoikatsuSunshine-2024-04-14-22-41-05-Render.png
I still looking to improve the appearance of main characters specially the heroine, add a bit more personality for something beyond generic KKS style. More character defining facial features, a bit more "juicyness" around the hips, etc.
Also i'll be learning KKS Studio and maybe share a little teaser or proof of concept screenshot for this thread, i'm looking for Adelaide INN or INN MY WIFE type of game but more focused on PURE style NTS storylines, like sometime lighthearted and consensual, no cheating but lots of teasing and subverting expectations.
I'm also looking for a engine to focus on, maybe i should learn to use RPGM or renpy, depending on what fits more on what i want to do. Don't want to make something overly complicated with lots of branching paths and stats. More like an open ended or "free event progression" type of game, but simple.
This is like a small project i want to do to learn so i don't promise anything, i am also very interested in learning to use different tools and improving character creation as i said.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote