Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
In Between Worlds the MC will have a girlfriend that will share with other men in the future? I have played this game only a bit at the start, and the MC is single, at least at the beginning...
I just started a replay of this with the new update put. Yes, you have an option to share both of the main LIs.

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
I wish there was More games Like New Coral city , you know different paths / rivalry system / different kinks and some filler arcs , now let's look at what we have .... A COUPLE'S Duet Of Love & Lust ( you are married and now the game is all about your wife NTR/NTRS) , The Hotwife {NSN} ( same thing}, Hotwife Ashley {Respirtit} ( same thing ) , My Hotwife ( same thing ) , Perfect Housewife ( same thing ) , Devoted wife {Lovestory} , ( same thing ) , i don't mean by anyway that these are bad games no not at all its just the way ntrs games are Always the same its about the wife getting fucked more then anything why don't we follow The MC all the way and make the choice for it ? there are games that did sharing/ntrs very good and games that had the set up for it perfectly but sadly didn't had the guts to add it so i feel like NTRs games should get rid of this forumla and not be grounded with just MC (Married man with inserted fetish wife finds our or wife wants to explore and now the Entire game is about her exploring bruh ...
I've heard of New Coral City but I've never played it. What's it about? and does it contain NTS

Reactions: rgnar62

etego

Jul 19, 2020
is out, from what I've known there are 2 heroine and you can ntrs one of them for money(correct me if i am wrong).

Reactions: rgnar62

Gesvae

Jul 22, 2018
I've heard of New Coral City but I've never played it. What's it about? and does it contain NTS
NCC is a goddamn mess of a game that has so many variables and flags that even playing with a guide is a frustrating experience. (I believe it’s currently being remade as well.)

As for NTS content, it’s nearly non existent. There is a little NTR contents but it’s clearly an afterthought.

It’s actually a sequel to a much better/simpler game but that also has very little NTS content compared to the length of the game. Can’t recommend it.

juanitos

Nov 5, 2017
A lot of us agree with you. But, for those of us who aren't developers, there's not much more that we can do other than talk about it. I personally just want more games where sharing and group sex can be a fun side aspect of a larger story, and isn't thought of as something that's so uncommon. Where MMF and MFMF can be as much a normal part of a game as MFF+.

But I'd also love a game where you play as both members of a couple who start out as monogymous and then gradually branch out where both of them are involved, together and seperately, hooking up with other people. To this point, most of the games that start that way devolved into the guy watching while his wife fucks everyone else and he might occasionally have some sex too, and almost all of them are one directional narrative VNs. I'd love a sandbox where I can play various "scenes/missions" with both of them.
I'm actually working on learning to develop Ren'Py games. I really feel the same as DarknessDai , so I really want to put my grain of salt, however meaningless it may be. That aside, I really fucking enjoy when the protagonist take their time to not only develop their relationship and trust, but also the relationship with the people that are in the affair with them, just mindless fuck with randoms gets really boring in no time at all. That's why I really enjoyed Wifey's Dilemma although the structure of the two nts routes are basically the same.
I'm managing with learning Ren'Py and some writing, but the visual part will be a problem, I don't even know where to begin, but well, if I ever begin the game I will be sure to post it here.

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
It's a thread, so everybody is welcome to bring salt, as long as they do so in a polite way admitting and accepting that people may prefer peeper, sweets or spice ;)
As for what you say, i agree.
And try your game, as for the visual, you may try to use, vids or images and make them look like drawing, or whatnot.
I also am learning how to code, and will post a game, I choose Twine though, since it'd be a text-based game.

Reactions: juanitos

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
guys is Whore of thrones worth playing ? i see that the game has multi protagonist so even if there is no NTR/NTRS tag i thought maybe you can do some stuff and choices that lean towards ntr/ntrs?

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
There is a young game called "My Hotwife" out...its still young but already worth a try.
"Swinging Experience" ia also not bad so far...

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
There is a young game called "My Hotwife" out...its still young but already worth a try.
"Swinging Experience" ia also not bad so far...
I tried my hotwife, to me it was an inferior version of "The Hotwife" - much more focus on her just whoring it up, though some will like that style. Swinging experience seemed super ntrish, like isn't the other guy introduced as kinda a "bully" character from the start? Maybe I'm remembering wrong, if so, apologies.

Reactions: Puma1978

Hansvoralb

Sep 10, 2020
Good Topic!

I'm looking for games that aren't NTR focused but have good NTR content (A Struggle with Sins for example)

Some advice?

Thx!

Reactions: THEWLM

diddlydadoo

Jul 12, 2021
I gave it a try a while ago, and it's somewhere in the middle area. Basically, the girl's a sex-addict who can't say "no" no matter what, the guy goes into the relationship fully knowing and accepting it, and visibly enjoys seeing it happen or knowing it's happening; but the girl's the one that has the most agency over what's going on and satisfying the guy's fetish is more of a fringe benefit for her.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote