VN HTML Ren'Py Completed Coming to Grips with Christine [Ep. 1-5] [Tora Productions]

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
The real problem is that they are pretty slow at creating games (or probably, more likely, their format takes a long time to make a game) such that stuff like Saving Chloe took an entire year to make after Miranda. If the current games they are working on take anywhere near the same amount of time/effort, it'll take them two years from when they started this monthly cycle until either game is done.
I have to totally disagree with you on this part of your comment. The reason SC took a year after FM was because they completed Pandora Part 2 in between. In fact, Tlaero and Mortze have put out a game about every six months since they started working together. How many developers of adult games can say the same?

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Nice visual upgrade from the first game, sadly not many choices in this one...yet.

P3zz0

Formerly 'Pezzo'
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
Out on Patreon but nowhere else atm. Since a lot of people have loads of respect for Tlaero and Mortze not sure you will find it elsewhere without subscribing to them

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well, gotta wait for the next update patiently I suppose, just stumbled on this game after seeing @Pezzo fan sig, haha, renders look really good and overview piqued my interest :p

P3zz0

Formerly 'Pezzo'
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
Ahahah glad to know my fan sig made you jump on the hype wagon @ . If you like the two first episodes maybe you should the other games Tlaero and Mortze have done together, I'm sure you will like them if you haven't yet :)

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Pezzo Story wise I'm sure the first episode is good, and rather important to understand episode two, BUT, episode two render wise is just light years ahead of episode one, the difference is like night and day, and great visuals helps me quite a bit to get into something, haha. But I suppose it would only be fair if I played episode one too, fair for the devs and to get the full story :p

P3zz0

Formerly 'Pezzo'
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
@Pezzo Story wise I'm sure the first episode is good, and rather important to understand episode two, BUT, episode two render wise is just light years ahead of episode one, the difference is like night and day, and great visual helps me quite a bit to get into something, haha. But I suppose it would only be fair if I played episode one too, fair for the devs and to get the full story :p
Well, context is quite important in this game, particularly when the actual episodic game is a sequel to a previous one, dropping references quite often. It is already hard to get them if you haven't played the first game, but it's even worse when you are skyping a full episode, especially a Tlaero and Mortze's story.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

P3zz0

Formerly 'Pezzo'
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
Is it me or EP4 is hella short ? Shorter than EP2 or 3

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
could i please have a description of that "attached files" on the OP so i'll know if it is required? (CtGwC.zip..7.6mb)

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes