VN Ren'Py College Love Triangles [v0.2] [Lord Percy Games]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Lust0ne

Jul 24, 2020
Your loli friend I dig the short chicks but love the milfs all the same.

So to my understanding are we playing one male protag but later your including more? Sounds like your definitely adding to your plate. Best of luck Percy!

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
It says cuckolding on the first page
Is it the kind where the dude likes seeing his girl with other guys
Or is it done behind his back?

Thought I would ask before trying the game

Lord Percy

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
So to my understanding are we playing one male protag but later your including more? Sounds like your definitely adding to your plate. Best of luck Percy!
I've thought about it, and yes, it'll be 1 male protag and 1 female protag for most of the game. there will be short chapters (kinda like chapter 1) where you'll get the story from someone else's pov, but I think I'll stop calling them "main" characters. more like side characters who get a momentary spotlight. I think this will lessen the stress and workload. hopefully my mind-mapping tools will help me keep track of all the choice options. still very early days so wish me luck. :LOL:

It says cuckolding on the first page
Is it the kind where the dude likes seeing his girl with other guys
Or is it done behind his back?
both. you'll have the option to tell the other person or keep it a secret, and they in turn will have the option to like or dislike if they are told. but the other person will also have the choice to hook up with someone else, so both sides could decide to not tell. or both sides could tell and like and it would be an open relationship. that would be the closest to the "Love Route" I hinted at and decided to quit advertising to not give people the wrong idea.

the game is currently SUPER short, so you lose like 5 minutes if you try and don't like. I was going to release the first 2 chapters, possibly the first 3, all at once, but I just couldn't help myself. :LOL: no breaks for me, on Monday I start working on chapter2!

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I've thought about it, and yes, it'll be 1 male protag and 1 female protag for most of the game. there will be short chapters (kinda like chapter 1) where you'll get the story from someone else's pov, but I think I'll stop calling them "main" characters. more like side characters who get a momentary spotlight. I think this will lessen the stress and workload. hopefully my mind-mapping tools will help me keep track of all the choice options. still very early days so wish me luck. :LOL:

both. you'll have the option to tell the other person or keep it a secret, and they in turn will have the option to like or dislike if they are told. but the other person will also have the choice to hook up with someone else, so both sides could decide to not tell. or both sides could tell and like and it would be an open relationship. that would be the closest to the "Love Route" I hinted at and decided to quit advertising to not give people the wrong idea.

the game is currently SUPER short, so you lose like 5 minutes if you try and don't like. I was going to release the first 2 chapters, possibly the first 3, all at once, but I just couldn't help myself. :LOL: no breaks for me, on Monday I start working on chapter2!
Thank you for the info I appreciate it

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
you need to add a MC character rename option.. sorry but i dont want to invest my time in a game as a preset character..

Reactions: Lord Percy
Jul 3, 2018
Bruh, you need more content if you gonna release a game, even if only to gather support for it. Also, try to focus the screen on the character when you're introducing them, goes a long way to manage to remember a character, specially at the start when they are not really fleshed out.

Lord Percy

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
you need to add a MC character rename option.. sorry but i dont want to invest my time in a game as a preset character..
a lot of people are requesting that, so i'm already working on it.
Is there any Android version please
i tried to compile an android build but my sdk kept throwing errors. doesn't matter, but let me work it out. i'll upload one once i figure it out and give it a test.
Bruh, you need more content if you gonna release a game, even if only to gather support for it. Also, try to focus the screen on the character when you're introducing them, goes a long way to manage to remember a character, specially at the start when they are not really fleshed out.
i know, i know. i'm sorry that it's so short. i just got excited and wanted to upload what i had. :LOL: maybe if i had called it a demo or an alpha it would be more palatable. oh well, it's too late now. the next chapter shouldn't take too long, though, so it's not like this is all there will be for 6 months. my computer is slow, but it's not THAT slow.
focusing on the character while they're being introduced is something i considered but decided against just for stylistic reasons. i have the renders, just took them out. could be that was a mistake. i'll make those changes and see how it feels, maybe it's better.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Crowangel
Mar 21, 2019
It seems not a bad start, it infuriates that, as usual, there is not one sex scene, it seems like a hint of a wonderful NTR, but damn it, at least the author of one NTR scene would insert, kick-ass, well, we will wait for the sequel!

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

klini

Nov 14, 2021
Help me find a game where a girl ended up on a horse farm due to debt and had to train a horse and fuck it. RPGM game!! plsss

• Angry
Reactions: Kipling

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
It would be great if Morga's initial route developed so that instead of Matt apologizing, he managed to make her see that SHE was wrong and SHE apologizes to Matt. This could lead to Megan's submission route to Matt, where he betrays her and she still forgives him and begins to blame herself for it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lord Percy

Lord Percy

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Lord Percy any new update on this game?
i'm still writing the script for the next chapter, and haven't started the renders, but i have the code mostly done and the storyboard all planned out. i've had a few setbacks the past few weeks, just a whole lot of bad luck all coming in at once (sickness, family, friends, hardware, emergencies, etc), but i'm back at work, so not too long. i don't want to give any kind of timeframe, because i know how people are - i say X weeks and 1 day over that estimate people start raging.
"there is nothing on this earth more dangerous than a horny man." :LOL:

GIVEEE USSSS MORE DICKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! THE GIRLFRIEND NEEDS IT IN ALL HER HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLES!
i agree 9000%. there's going to be a bit of a buildup still, but it's coming soon, don't worry.

slider

Jul 14, 2017
The game is very short right now, but I loved the tone and ambiance. It has the potential to become a wholesome cuckolding epic. I hope to see more of it soon:D

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes