VN Ren'Py College Love Triangles [v0.2] [Lord Percy Games]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I like the sort of love triangle between Jason, Adam & Morgan.
I don't think Morgan would ever intentionally hurt Adam but sometimes lust takes over.

So far, I have liked all the characters they feel like they could be real people.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lord Percy

Lord Percy

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Do u think the 3rd Update might come out this year ?
Um, I already answered that question... YES, it will come out this year. My updates aren't so big that they take more than 9 months to finish. The only thing that slowed down Chapter 2 was a massive computer failure that I wrote about a few times. The script and code is all finished, I'm just working on renders now. I've said before I hate giving out estimates for when it will be finished when it's still so far out, because things change, shit happens, and I can't easily predict how long renders will take me. It's a new skill I'm working on. Some days I can crack out 8 renders. Some days I struggle with 1. It just depends on the complexity of the scene and my own perfectionism and my own skill level. When it gets closer I'll let everyone know. But it won't be 2025! :LOL: More like late May, earlier if i can manage.

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
Dev has been working his ass off writing the next chapter, working on the new renders, and rewriting the previous 2 chapter to remove anything that Patreon might whinge about. :) Sorry I haven't been very chatty lately, I've just been busy. I'll update everyone with a Dev Blog soon. Spoilers for the blog: I'm really excited to share what I've been working on. - A good sign. ;)
So no more incest? That would be absurd. There are a lot of games here that have incest but are still supported through Patreon.

Reactions: Blueray and Sirren

Power Broker

Jan 9, 2018
So no more incest? That would be absurd. There are a lot of games here that have incest but are still supported through Patreon.
"The game would not be the same. Few people laughed, few people lamented, most people were silent. I remembered the line from the scripture. Patreon was trying to convince Paypal to do his bidding, and to impress him, he took on his multiarmed form and says: Now I am become Death, the destroyer of art. I suppose we all thought that, one way or another."

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
"The game would not be the same. Few people laughed, few people lamented, most people were silent. I remembered the line from the scripture. Patreon was trying to convince Paypal to do his bidding, and to impress him, he took on his multiarmed form and says: Now I am become Death, the destroyer of art. I suppose we all thought that, one way or another."
:rolleyes::rolleyes: yeah because without landlady adult games the artistic world would turn barren and desolate...

Dev already mentioned here he adjusted his roadmap to make the game at no risk of patreon rule interference..

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes