VN - Ren'Py - College Love Triangles [v0.2] [Lord Percy Games]

1. 4.00 star(s)

PineJonas493

The game is still really short, but has a lot of promise. I hope the dev can improve the time to release the updates, since chapter 2 took quite a while. The two protagonist are both pretty bland, specially the male mc. Again, this can change a lot since the game is still on it's early stages and I hope I can come here and say i was wrong in the future.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

JillNadin

The game puts you in control of two characters - a male and a female. They are part of the same friend group and have just started university.

What I really like about this game is the writing, especially the female MC.

It's rare to find well written and believable women on this site, so kodus to the creator. The female MC feels fully three dimensional with flaws and self esteem issues despite being outwardly attractive.

There's also a lot of player choice. The characters are given a higher level of agency than you normally get in a game like this.

For example, if the player decides to get intimate with another character, you can choose to stop at multiple points during the encounter. Just like in real life, you can still fool around with a person if you're not comfortable going the whole way.

In contrast, most games just give a binary choice - fuck or don't fuck.

I'm really looking forward to seeing where the story takes these characters.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

hitmanbhi

Played the game.

Here are pros and opportunities according to me:

Pros:
    Mom/Landlady is very hot. Love to see more content of her.
    Liked the premise that there are multiple relationship angles.
    Barely saw any Engrish (bad grammer/spellings). Very coherent texts.
    Got good music.
    No free roam/grinding.

Opportunities:
    Other girls could be more fleshed out (except Mom).
    Lighting could become better, a bit dull looking ambience.
    Hopefully more content per chapter (first completed in less than 10 minutes)
    More content of Bully (the senior) to make it more spicy.

Overall 3.5/5 stars from me in its current state.