VN Ren'Py College Love Triangles [v0.2] [Lord Percy Games]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner2.png

Overview:
After graduating high school, Adam spent 2 years working and saving enough to finally go to college. He'll finally be joining old friends and making some new ones, but will he ever find a girlfriend? Morgan has been with her boyfriend for 2 years but they've never gone all the way. She wants to break up with him, but she's torn between his 2 best friends. Jason has been in a good relationship with his girlfriend for over 4 years, but he's getting bored with her and wants to have the full college experience. How will he make it work?

Thread Updated: 2024-02-17
Release Date: 2024-02-17
Developer: Lord Percy Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

yr1ch01sc04.png yr1ch01sc15lun.png yr1ch01sc24.png yr1ch01sc41.png yr1ch01sc50.png yr1ch02sc01.png yr1ch02sc36.png yr1ch02sc67.png

Last edited by a moderator:

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
This game will be a slow burn with most storylines, as it will be partially based on real life events, so I'll be telling those things as they happened. But don't worry, this is my experience in college - pretty much everyone will be fucking everyone. The game will also lean heavily into Cheating, Cuckolding, Hotwifing, Swinging, NTR, etc.
Interesting :love:

Reactions: Kipling

Lord Percy

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
also, i edited the post and removed all mentions of the Love Route. there will be something in name only for the first few chapters, basically as a "he/she believes this is going to lead to true love" but thanks to all the grumpy people, i've decided to just say "fuck it" and go full steam NTR. :ROFLMAO:

Lord Percy

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Lord Percy - I took a look at your variables.rpy. Any variable that will be changed during gameplay should be set using default instead of define. Otherwise, Ren'Py won't save it.
oh, thanks for that! i would have run into some big problems when i started testing the next chapter for sure. i'll go ahead and change that for the next update.

opfela

Jan 18, 2018
also, i edited the post and removed all mentions of the Love Route. there will be something in name only for the first few chapters, basically as a "he/she believes this is going to lead to true love" but thanks to all the grumpy people, i've decided to just say "fuck it" and go full steam NTR. :ROFLMAO:
Will it be NTR/Netorare/MC being Cuckoled or Netori/MC doing the cuckolding? Going with how little there is with the interaction with Morgan it seems it will be more Netori than NTR as defined by F95.

Which I would prefer, as NTR is not mine but Netori is :D

Lord Percy

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Will it be NTR/Netorare/MC being Cuckoled or Netori/MC doing the cuckolding? Going with how little there is with the interaction with Morgan it seems it will be more Netori than NTR as defined by F95.

Which I would prefer, as NTR is not mine but Netori is :D
um, it's going to be a LOT. basically everyone is going to kinda be fucking everyone. more specifically, without giving away too many spoilers, the first few chapters will be told from the POV of one of the main characters - Adam, Morgan, Jason, Luna - so you kinda know where each of them is coming from. then future chapters will be like "Adam & Morgan" or "Jason & Matt" for example, to kinda follow along with multiple people. and pretty much everyone's boyfriend/girlfriend is going to be cheating and/or being cheated on, if you take those choices. so for example, if Adam is dating Morgan, and she sleeps with Jason, in the Morgan chapter she would be doing the cheating/cuckolding, but then the next chapter could be Adam's POV during the events, and Jason's next chapter could be him telling someone his side of what happened. and Adam will either know or not know depending on which path you've chosen to take.

i know it's a bit "yeah, but can you deliver with all of those intersecting stories and choices?" and all i can say is "i really hope so." :)

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Small spoiler: given that the game is based on "real life events", it is obvious that Chad in a pink t-shirt will fuck all the girls.
The rest of the guys will mostly be viewers of the show or get the bare minimum.
You are welcome.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
There's a twin tag, is the mc related to anyone or that's for other characters?

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
congratulations to you dev and all the best, i only ask of you to include a true NTR path in which LI cheat behind MC's back and we see from their perspective, if it's like you described "parts of the story will be loosley based on real life events" then in real life that's how it usually goes which is the true definition of NTR imho!

don't get me wrong i like all form of NTR as devs or moderators add it to threads here which include (sharing, cuckolding, etc), but in the netorare tag here most of AVNs are about sharing or cuckolding and we rarely see AVNs that have a cheating on mc done justice to the true meaning of the tag (imho), now weather the MC find out about it gradually and once he did weather he likes it or not is up to each storyteller, and i'm here for it

Reactions: Lord Percy

Andurin

Apr 28, 2017
Having written a story that honestly sound ~75% like this, i feel troubled xD Even the tags are almost the same. Gl!

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
congrats dev on your game , but i gotta say the scale is really too huge to have multi PC , look at our red string how she burned from having just two PC , i would ne easier for you to have single PC , and just sort the paths either Vanilla or ntr or swing or femdom based on the girl and the choices its just my opinion , good luck Dev

Reactions: Frosty2000

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Some time ago another dev tried a game that had the concept of seeing what had happened from the point of view of various characters as each had seen it. what the first one told was not everything that happened because he logically lacked data. he made the first chapter and there the game was abandoned

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes