VN Ren'Py College Love Triangles [v0.2] [Lord Percy Games]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Flamersx

Jun 26, 2021
First time I read something that says about real life events, I will be waiting for the next update

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
also, i edited the post and removed all mentions of the Love Route. there will be something in name only for the first few chapters, basically as a "he/she believes this is going to lead to true love" but thanks to all the grumpy people, i've decided to just say "fuck it" and go full steam NTR. :ROFLMAO:
remove tag to?

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Ok .. first feedback:

1. Please let us change the name. Especially for games with cheating/NTR default names take away a lot imho.
2. We need a rel setting or a patch ... its not that I am especially into incest, but that hole landlord/roommate stuff just annoys me. ... "little roomie"? .. sure. - And even the identical twins are "roomies"? ... wtf...
3. Mabye make the info at choices optional in the settings ... I prefer not to know everything. Maybe except when a choice blocks a relationship completely.

The rest is solid but very short. The girls are ok - not really my type - the "landlady" and the blonde in the main menu look nice.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Thanks for clarifying the content of the game from the beginning, that already gives some seriousness to your project, good luck.(y)

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
also, i edited the post and removed all mentions of the Love Route. there will be something in name only for the first few chapters, basically as a "he/she believes this is going to lead to true love" but thanks to all the grumpy people, i've decided to just say "fuck it" and go full steam NTR. :ROFLMAO:
I like the overall setting and feel of this game, looks promising.

I really hope you include some kind of route with partial love. I don't mean at the expense of ntr, but I mean stuff like you get into a relationship with a girl and are sharing her with others, as opposed to 100% hard ntr/mc loses at everything, that gets boring quick as after awhile there are no stakes.

Reactions: DarknessDai

Lord Percy

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
about the game being so short: i know. i just wanted to get my feet wet and put what i had up. i'm still learning daz and renpy so it took a while to get to this point in my skills and i was just excited. :giggle:

about the game being too wide in scope: yeah, i've had a lot of the same concerns, and i've been going back and forth on it everyday. at the beginning i felt like a few characters needed their own chapters, but after the first act of the first year i might go back to only focusing on the 2 main POV's. but it's not set in stone yet, so we'll see how it goes.

a lot of really good ideas! thanks a lot guys and gals! i'll make a few changes in the next update. i'll start writing it on monday.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I was going to ask if there was a route like the one you have ruled out.

If at some point you decide to implement the route that you have discarded, I will surely try the game. For the rest, good luck and thanks for sharing the game.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, it certainly jumps right into the story, or maybe I am too use to games having some sort of intro, but all and all, interesting start, and curious where this goes. Thank you so much for this game.

Reactions: Lord Percy
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes