Unity Abandoned Chronos [v0.01 Release] [Milki Labs]

NoBrainTrust

Jun 16, 2017
Oddly enough in August 2019 they pledged to redo Tier rewards and get stuff done...nothin ever since then.
I thought like many abandoned games they try the "new year pledge now"-scam some are doin atm. With more promises and zero rewards. But some just leave and abandon everything. Either choice is bad. Looked promising, now gone i guess.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

papragu

Jul 17, 2017
Just so i get it right. This is still first release from 2018 or the finished game? Devnotes say "final version 0.01 "?

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
Who the F made this game up.....god nothing to do, you stare at people ,can`t talk to them, just change hours and go to diff. sites on map.......Shoot me now.

Reactions: Illegible Mink

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
yeah ,no story no nothing ,only talk whenever necessary, good graphics ,but geez ,gives more talk to people instead of staring at them.....and not just drag on the day...........gonna say nope to this one.

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
I tell you what controls time, PageUp or Wheell, that's what controls time in every RenPy game)

xvertion121

Sep 3, 2017
Wow, is this a fking dream, I was waiting for the game since the preview release like 1 and half years ago. I normally don't play version 1 or 2 but somehow this game caught my eye and it will be one of the best game if the dev work on it off course :sick: . Looking forward for next update.

Keifoo

Jan 18, 2020
So... this game has potential. Probably like every other game in here that just started.
But... is a mess, a huge mess. Is all over the place. I get the feeling that you want to create a sandbox adventure, but even in a sandbox you still have to have some ground rules. Some basic guidelines for writing a story.
I just worked only on Elise's path, because she was the fastest one to develop, for me anyway... When you go to the arcade the watch talks to you, which is weird because I didn't know that the watch contained a soul in it...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The story has no connection, no feeling is just parts put together for... well for nothing to be honest, because it doesn't seem to have an end goal; and don't give me that bullshit that this is just the beginning. That's an excuse for bad storytelling.

Pro's
+renders are great
+characters seem to have some degree of personality, but they are lacking substance
+sandbox adventure is good, but if you don't have rules for it is just going to be some pages put together and nothing more
+characters look nice and pleasant
Con's
- the storyline is feeble and all over the place. There are no rules whatsoever, you can do anything but it doesn't feel like it matters to some degree.
- the characters are just some targets for the game and it doesn't make you feel like you actually interact with them
- sandbox adventure that makes you go everywhere with no interesting interactions or reason, you can go in any room watch people sleep, kill them in their sleep..w/e it doesn't matter, they are just there to look at them, it feels dead.
- the dialogue is simple, too straight to the point, other times too complex and with less flow. Not to mention you should proofread more, lots of grammar mistakes and fuzzy sentences. In the intro, there is a line that the guy is saying but the game shows that the girl is talking.
- You wake up before everyone, but everyone accuses you that you sleep too much and are always late for school. WTF is that.

Honestly, you have a great project, but it seems like you are pissing on it more than actually doing something worthy of playing. I was really interested to see where this story goes in a sandbox adventure, but if you don't apply some logic to the story this will be just a hot mess with no connection. You can implement great storytelling in a sandbox, other people have done it, it can work smoothly here too, but you need to define some rules. What is now is just lazy integration of a story into a game that has potential.

MilkiCat

Oct 10, 2018
So... this game has potential. Probably like every other game in here that just started.
But... is a mess, a huge mess. Is all over the place. I get the feeling that you want to create a sandbox adventure, but even in a sandbox you still have to have some ground rules. Some basic guidelines for writing a story.
I just worked only on Elise's path, because she was the fastest one to develop, for me anyway... When you go to the arcade the watch talks to you, which is weird because I didn't know that the watch contained a soul in it...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The story has no connection, no feeling is just parts put together for... well for nothing to be honest, because it doesn't seem to have an end goal; and don't give me that bullshit that this is just the beginning. That's an excuse for bad storytelling.

Pro's
+renders are great
+characters seem to have some degree of personality, but they are lacking substance
+sandbox adventure is good, but if you don't have rules for it is just going to be some pages put together and nothing more
+characters look nice and pleasant
Con's
- the storyline is feeble and all over the place. There are no rules whatsoever, you can do anything but it doesn't feel like it matters to some degree.
- the characters are just some targets for the game and it doesn't make you feel like you actually interact with them
- sandbox adventure that makes you go everywhere with no interesting interactions or reason, you can go in any room watch people sleep, kill them in their sleep..w/e it doesn't matter, they are just there to look at them, it feels dead.
- the dialogue is simple, too straight to the point, other times too complex and with less flow. Not to mention you should proofread more, lots of grammar mistakes and fuzzy sentences. In the intro, there is a line that the guy is saying but the game shows that the girl is talking.
- You wake up before everyone, but everyone accuses you that you sleep too much and are always late for school. WTF is that.

Honestly, you have a great project, but it seems like you are pissing on it more than actually doing something worthy of playing. I was really interested to see where this story goes in a sandbox adventure, but if you don't apply some logic to the story this will be just a hot mess with no connection. You can implement great storytelling in a sandbox, other people have done it, it can work smoothly here too, but you need to define some rules. What is now is just lazy integration of a story into a game that has potential.

Thank you for the feedback. I will be completely honest my writing is not the greatest. English has always been my worst subject in school. I speak English but I just cannot grammatically write it properly. As far as the story goes I do admit it does feel a bit pieced together and in the next update I plan to make the story flow better. I'm working with some people to help with that. I hope the next version is something more enjoyable.