Unity Abandoned Chronos [v0.01 Release] [Milki Labs]

Kuniyoshi

May 24, 2017
Tried to talk to the woman at the coffee shop counter and now the interface has disappeared and I can't do anything :/

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hey Everyone,

Just giving a small update on a few things players can expect for the next release. We have currently added a new minor character, Mia. She is more attentive than the waitress Alias had at the bar this past weekend. (The waitress totally ignored Alias when trying to order a drink)

Few Quality of Life updates we have added:
-We have added Character Portraits to the location buttons so players now will know where to find other characters. (We still have a few bugs to work out on this one)

- We are currently re-rendering all the scenes to 1080p.

Gameplay Updates:
- Currently working on the Stella Dialogue/Route. (There will be adult scenes in this route. Not a tease but full on intercourse. But take note your choices will results in different scenes.)
- Time Stop Mechanics. (This one is a tricky one. We originally had this mechanic allow you to strip other characters. But we put it on hold since it was not a scalable solution. We are revisiting this mechanic and will implement a better version)
- Revisiting old dialogue and adding more outcomes to different choices.
- Quests (There are few quests that will be expanded on and others to be added)
- We are working on a notification system to alert you when you receive new quests and display a notification when you have unread quests.
- Dialogue text will not be painfully slow anymore. (We are going to change the text rendering to be line by line instead per character)

Here's a sneak peek of the new Stella content:

Thank you,
Milki Labs Team

Reactions: Krull

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
so is there going to be an incest patch, or is Claire really not his mom. Which would be fine with me, I love incest games, but I'm getting tired of incest games lol

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
We're shooting for something early next year, hoping for February. With the holidays coming up we won't have much time to work. Before the year ends we will have an progress update of the progress so far.
thank you for replying !
hope to see more good work from you !

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hey Everyone,
Apologies for the silence from our last update but don't worry as the team has still been working hard on Chronos. A lot of unforeseen issues have arose in our personal professional lives, such as increased workload which has kept us from making much updates in our progress. Now that the dust has settled we're back on track.
Quick update for the game:

- We are collaborating with to add a character based off of her. The details are still being worked on as well as her character design.
- We have added a notification system. When a new quest or item has been added we will display a badge notifying the player.
- We're still transitioning the renders to 1080p (This is taking much longer than expected). However we are revisiting scenes and changing them to fit better for what we have in mind, along with cleaning some of them up.
- The time stop mechanic has been challenging. We're close to fully fleshing out the design that we believe will fit in the story and will not be too overly complex.
- In terms of story progression, we're focusing on Stella but also adding a bit interactions with other characters.

Ideally we're shooting for the next update sometime around February.
We wish you a wonderful 2019 and a Happy New Year!
Thank You,

Milki Labs Team

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Oh wow! I had thought this was a 0.1 and done for a while now. I imagine it's pretty common for a 0.1 not to go anywhere and be released almost as a test of the waters or a proof of concept that never fully develops. I'm glad to see this is still going, and I'm eager to get my grubby mitts on the next update.

MilkiCat

Oct 10, 2018
Any news? at least I hope that family problem ended well.
Family problems are well, thank you for asking! Alias's father has recovered and is doing well.

As far as updates we have posted a small progress update on our Patreon. We won't be able to hit our original release date since we don't want to just rush and release content for the sake of content. Currently right now we're just finishing up the planned routes as of now. Sorry for the delay.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Flu season is the worst, if you haven't definitely recommend everyone getting a flu shot. I, (Burgle Kat) had the flu for the past two weeks and it was the worst. That being said I'm finally over the flu and can get back to work.
Now the juicy parts, updates. I'll be honest without a writer it's been tough progressing the story, it's coming along but there are just some parts of the content that I am not pleased with. Luckily there is a prospective writer that I am talking to, so hopefully for future updates things will go smoothly. Story wise for this update is about 70% done.
Code wise we are 90% done, there is one slightly annoying bug that is preventing all of our scripted events from triggering and the last feature while not really a bug is not working as intended.
Thanks,

Milki Labs Team

xvertion121

Sep 3, 2017
More then a year passed since the first release. Still no update and developer is not even abandon the game. Don't know what to say to expect.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
More then a year passed since the first release. Still no update and developer is not even abandon the game. Don't know what to say to expect.
December 2019: excuse personal things happened
6 months later...
April 2019: excuse, everyone had the flu
3 months later
July 2019 excuse: jobs got in the way of making progress
1 Months later
August 2019 excuse: Blaming the summer heat
3 Months later
Here we are November 2019 over 1 year no actual update.

Dont expect anything, they have 2 patrons. Consider this Dead

Edit: Not to mention as of this comment its on page 4, Over 1 year has gone by and were still on the same Page 4 with no Update.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ken To