Unity Abandoned Chronos [v0.01 Release] [Milki Labs]

zaimokuza

Sep 1, 2017
Is it another russian grinding fest?
I don't know why but somehow games with decent renders are all grindy on equal proportions (the better the renders are, the steeper the grinding is).

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Is it another russian grinding fest?
I don't know why but somehow games with decent renders are all grindy on equal proportions (the better the renders are, the steeper the grinding is).
The only grind so far is in exploring each location at different times. And there are the bones of a hint system that's to be implemented in place so that particular grind shouldn't stick around. Currently, the navigation feels a little like BB with more locations(?) but there's not a whole lot to do just yet.
The character has stats and there is a gym that can't be used yet so there may be some stat grinding in the future. But I'm not sure how stats will come into play because it seems more like the gameplay will be a case of either talking to the right person and saying the right things or finding the right item to progress.
It is very much a preview. I'm pretty sure I'm going to like this as it gets more added to it provided the necessary bug fixes are brought along with the content.

maik2578

May 1, 2018
it freeze when i go work a second time.

Edit: the timestop use are first the 4th day please remove the buttom before
Edit2: it freeze at 3. read
it freeze when you try to apologize

someone find wine? a meaningful use of watch?

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
Another obvious money grab release. Easy to tell when its a passion project. This one's just a clone.

Renders are great though. Non-existent plot and grindy gameplay at this point.

Will keep an eye on this one. Could become interesting in a couple of updates.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
truly original plot...

remind me of "the gift".
based on the title it even more remember me that game where you cancontrol time. ( and many others ... )
TBH, it reminds me of hundreds of other games with: magical pills, magical rings with genies, magical lamps with genies, magical books with genies/demons, magical XYZ... And - of course - another virgin student. SMH:FeelsBadMan:

Just because someone put that in his/her game, it doesn't mean it'll be the next "Dreams of Desire". I wish all the best to the devs of this game and maybe they'll be the next big thing. Sadly, I'm really tired of "magic gadgets" plots.

Reactions: macadam and Hyped

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
TBH, it reminds me of hundreds of other games with: magical pills, magical rings with genies, magical lamps with genies, magical books with genies/demons, magical XYZ... And - of course - another virgin student. SMH:FeelsBadMan:

Just because someone put that in his/her game, it doesn't mean it'll be the next "Dreams of Desire". I wish all the best to the devs of this game and maybe they'll be the next big thing. Sadly, I'm really tired of "magic gadgets" plots.
exactly my point.
i wish the best of course.
but it feel like sooo many similar games we see before. i dont know, i guess peoples like that. its like incest i guess, a popular thing.
not really my thing, specially after playing a bunch of game with that, wich in final, appeared to be all the same with some few small difference.

Reactions: vir_cotto and Hyped

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
The renders look fantastic howerver.... Mini-games, oof I'll pass. I don't like playing a game to play a game.

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
how do I make it full screen and how do I hide the test at the bottom of the screen

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
A game about minigames. I guess it was just a matter of when, not if, this would happen.
We can only hope that detritus of a mechanic isn't the dregs that is the QTE.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
The Game have some bugs I tried to play it and sometimes you are stuck. You can´t say it is a bug or is it because it is not in the Game.

Bug:
freeze second time work in the shop
freeze apologize to claire
Load you are all time Monday 0:00
later you have a lot of places there you get the same answers/actions