Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Bug:
freeze second time work in the shop
freeze apologize to claire
Load you are all time Monday 0:00
later you have a lot of places there you get the same answers/actions
I also cannot work a second time at the store due to a freeze or complete loss of UI.

I did not experience a freeze when I apologised to Claire, so maybe other factors in play?

Loading puts me at the right time and day. Continuing from the main menu puts me at Monday 0:00. I found I had to hit sleep in bottom right to be able to load proper from the in-game menu screen at the top right.

Regarding the same answers/actions, that's just because you've reached the end of the preview content. I wouldn't exactly call that a bug. The sandbox like gameplay means the dev can't easily put a definitive end to the current build. The alternative might be to have characters disappear once they have no content á la Milfy City but I feel this game expects you to figure out npc schedules, disabling interaction when there's no new content or adding a shorter generic conversation might have been a better option.

I did notice another bug though. Some options resulted in all outcomes. For example, at least one of the responses to being caught peeping on Claire gave the text for the choice you selected and the text for the other answers too, which makes for a messy conversation.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I also cannot work a second time at the store due to a freeze or complete loss of UI.

I did not experience a freeze when I apologised to Claire, so maybe other factors in play?

Loading puts me at the right time and day. Continuing from the main menu puts me at Monday 0:00. I found I had to hit sleep in bottom right to be able to load proper from the in-game menu screen at the top right.

Regarding the same answers/actions, that's just because you've reached the end of the preview content. I wouldn't exactly call that a bug. The sandbox like gameplay means the dev can't easily put a definitive end to the current build. The alternative might be to have characters disappear once they have no content á la Milfy City but I feel this game expects you to figure out npc schedules, disabling interaction when there's no new content or adding a shorter generic conversation might have been a better option.

I did notice another bug though. Some options resulted in all outcomes. For example, at least one of the responses to being caught peeping on Claire gave the text for the choice you selected and the text for the other answers too, which makes for a messy conversation.
For example Tim`s mother. After you drunk with her you talk with her (new). After this you go in the kitchen you have the old conversation and she drank wine and so on.

You can read the book again and again to find something out about the watch. Like the conservation you must have a stop that you can´t talk about a old topic or make a old action when you have done it.

The only pic I haven´t see is the redhead in the pool. Because of these bugs I don´t try out to get it.

MilkiCat

Oct 10, 2018
Hey Everyone,

Dev team here, thank you for all the feedback. As avid community members who have played their share of games from here we understand the fear of being burned by the devs. So we'd like to be transparent and open with the community.

Just to clarify some things:

- Mini-games will NOT and NEVER be required to progress the story.
- We are going to add selectable resoultion/resizable window.
- Moving forward we're going to add a hint system to help guide you in progressing.
- We are looking into adding a setting to adjust the text speed. In the meantime we will increase the text speed.

As far as the bugs go we are currently investigating all the known bugs and plan to have a fix for the gamebreaking bugs in an upcoming bugfix version.

Although we are looking into the bugs, concurrently we are also working on fleshing out the content for characters and working on the "end of content" dialogues.

Thank you,
Milki Labs Team

Bilsbo

May 16, 2018
Looks awesome and promising so far, can't wait for further updates... BTW really don't see the point of increasing the income from work if it's just for grinding, 10 min black jack would make over 100 mil anyways

Nebta

Aug 1, 2017
Renders attached to the post look great but in-game they look poor even at ultra quality and there is a film grain effect. Film grain shouldn't be used for static images in my opinion.

- typewriter effect of text is annoying; imagine a tv show with subtitles using a typewriter effect; exactly.
- the buttons could use text tool tips
- map button should ideally be in center bottom of screen so people don't have to move their mouse across the entire screen for what is arguably the most used button
- perhaps overlay avatars of the models on top of the location images to see where someone currently is

I look forward to the next versions :eazyHype:

Reactions: Elektrosumo

Elektrosumo

May 12, 2018
Sounds good, too good to be true. Seems like a huge project, which requires experiened and highly skilled personnel and (thus) a big capital. My hopes are up.
I really hope this works out.
Best of luck

MATY76

Sep 18, 2018
Game buged :(
i cant talk with woman in counter coffe shop. if i click in action ( chat), game crash
upload_2018-10-22_21-8-13.png