Unity Abandoned Chronos [v0.01 Release] [Milki Labs]

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
I see in the game there's an NTR start between Claire and Tim...
Sadly, something interesting might have come out, but this genre isn't for me.

Someshyguy

Jul 11, 2019
Interesting storyline and very nicely designed characters. Will be sticking around for this one, lots of potential. Sorry to hear everything you guys been through, hope things turn out better.

2 problems I encountered while playing a) When going to speak to Zoey (Tim's mom) for first time, text window zooms in disproportionally and can't make some of the text (An ability to view log in the future would be appreciated) b) When attempting to talk to Prof Karen about her problems, game just crashes, can't do anything (speaking of Prof, didn't see her listed in characters tab next to quests. Hope she ain't out of reach in the game, would be a shame; big one at at that).

Add incest tag it with be more interesting :)
How about no? :)

MilkiCat

Oct 10, 2018
Interesting storyline and very nicely designed characters. Will be sticking around for this one, lots of potential. Sorry to hear everything you guys been through, hope things turn out better.

2 problems I encountered while playing a) When going to speak to Zoey (Tim's mom) for first time, text window zooms in disproportionally and can't make some of the text (An ability to view log in the future would be appreciated) b) When attempting to talk to Prof Karen about her problems, game just crashes, can't do anything (speaking of Prof, didn't see her listed in characters tab next to quests. Hope she ain't out of reach in the game, would be a shame; big one at at that).

Thank you. I'll look into those issues. And do not fear. Professor Karen is in reach.

A history log is in the pipeline. We just haven't figured a good way to do it at the moment.

Reactions: Someshyguy

LostOne84

Mar 19, 2019

I have same issues. In addition the text is "slow". I have to press return/click several times after i've read to see the next box. I'd love an Inc-Patch alternative...but...just my taste...GJ btw