• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 28 Votes

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Hi there,
0.3.4 Public Version is now available !
LINK HERE
:

Promotitle.png

This new version is exclusively hentai content oriented with the all three giants sex scenes done.
  • Meet Bud during the night to have sex (lust, horniness conditions), Micropink Bikini and RF Outfit Rich mini Dress scenes ! Repeatable with different dialogs

• Meet Boris on the beach and raise your individual corruption with him as you pose with lewder bikinis : different stages from voyeur to rough consentuel sex. Triggered with hot blue bikini and playable at a later stages with 5 bikinis including dialogs variations ! You can stop at key moments or go lewder...

• Bugfixes

• New title

This is not "long" in term of gameplay, I'm aware of that. Still, I've put a lot of efforts in the bikini system and this repeatable mini corruption game is a nice addition to the game project.

If you want to support me with a donation, consider visiting and this page :

If you want to become a patron, consider visiting my patreon :

Patrons will have their pledge taken in january, not in december.

Finally, leave a comment of your feedback. A comment is very important, good or bad as long as it is constructive criticisms.
For people who might complain about the lenght of the last updates, do not forget it is done during my small free time. The next update will be more important, stay tuned.

Cheers,
Maelion

Note : Please OP, update the thread at first page, many thanks in advance.
Promo5.jpg
Promo6.jpg
Promo7.jpg
Promo9.jpg

Promo8hard.jpg
Promo4.jpg

Last edited:

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Hi there,
LINK HERE
:

View attachment 184603

This new version is exclusively hentai content oriented with the all three giants sex scenes done.
  • Meet Bud during the night to have sex (lust, horniness conditions), Micropink Bikini and RF Outfit Rich mini Dress scenes ! Repeatable with different dialogs

• Meet Boris on the beach and raise your individual corruption with him as you pose with lewder bikinis : different stages from voyeur to rough consentuel sex. Triggered with hot blue bikini and playable at a later stages with 5 bikinis including dialogs variations ! You can stop at key moments or go lewder...

• Bugfixes

• New title

This is not "long" in term of gameplay, I'm aware of that. Still, I've put a lot of efforts in the bikini system and this repeatable mini corruption game is a nice addition to the game project.

Finally, leave a comment of your feedback. A comment is very important, good or bad as long as it is constructive criticisms.
For people who might complain about the lenght of the last updates, do not forget it is done during my small free time. The next update will be more important, stay tuned.

Cheers,
Maelion

View attachment 184604
View attachment 184607
View attachment 184608
View attachment 184609

View attachment 184610
View attachment 184613
Finaly it's out! Too bad that bonus is not included in this, oh well i guess that i haveto wait version that does have it.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
And right of the batt bug report:
After boris makes his "offer" to mc at beach game freezes.

Edit:
This happened only onetime but it was first time that boris made his move.

Last edited:

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
And right of the batt bug report:
After boris makes his "offer" to mc at beach game freezes.

Edit:
This happened only onetime but it was first time that boris made his move.
Ok this is ANOYING! Game keeps crashing quite often, it just freezes.
When i start game i do get error: Profile error: Your profile can't be udes becouse its from newer NW.sin version.
All qalities may not be available.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Can somebody update the version number on topic from this thread?

It is now 0.3.4 and not 0.3.3.

gurth

Jun 27, 2017
does anyone has a problem with lust level 6? I mean i reached %548 in lust level 6 but i cant reach level 7

Last edited:

blink66

Jun 20, 2017
Hi there,
LINK HERE
:

View attachment 184603

• Bugfixes

• New title

Cheers,
Maelion

Thank you.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
How long i need to pose in this Bikini,to make this giant Boris come and fu...ck Sylia? Please some one help me!

Cannonspike

May 26, 2017
How long i need to pose in this Bikini,to make this giant Boris come and fu...ck Sylia? Please some one help me!
Ditto, sat here for last 5 minutes (maybe 10) spamming different combos Sexy pose 1-2, hot and lewd, trying to figure out if any combo but nothing so far ...

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
Every time I try to extract the game, it gives an error. "Can not open file as archive" and that's even with admin rights. Am I doing something wrong?

Anonynn.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
I'm new to this game, tried it out, and I can't find the dog, googled about it, apparently it should be "near Marya's tomb", been there, wandered all over, can't find it...

Can't find any answers here or elsewhere, sorry to bug you guys with this, if anyone can give me a clue, or is it just a bug?

Still seems like a good game though...

Last edited:

Ulyx

Aug 18, 2017
I'm new to this game, tried it out, and I can't find the dog, googled about it, apparently it should be "near Marya's tomb", been there, wandered all over, can't find it...

Can't find any answers here or elsewhere, sorry to bug you guys with this, if anyone can give me a clue, or is it just a bug?

Still seems like a good game though...
It is in the little forest of azul, near the tombstone.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Go behind the tomb and press talk button. Secret passage.
Thanks for replying, but I must be a real moron or there's a problem, went everywhere behind, next, in front of tomb, pressed SPACEBAR (The talk button, right?) with and without SHIFT everywhere, facing all directions, no result...

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 28 Votes