4.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Ayushp

Oct 21, 2018
I have completed medal of honour and know im stuck in goblin camps aftermath need to go to hideout
How to get out of the camp aftermath

tiger1616

Jun 18, 2017
How to get the Wrestling Bikini??????
And why the wizard in kamilia forest just say come see me??
and how to have sex sex with 3 giants???
soory it was alots of quesitons:coldsweat:

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
How to get the Wrestling Bikini??????
And why the wizard in kamilia forest just say come see me??
and how to have sex sex with 3 giants???
soory it was alots of quesitons:coldsweat:
First hes quest person that you need use alternative talk when quest says to meet him.
Second you can't only giant that can be fucked is wrestling one.
Last wrestling biki is given to mc when you challenge giant to wrestle.

tiger1616

Jun 18, 2017
First hes quest person that you need use alternative talk when quest says to meet him.
Second you can't only giant that can be fucked is wrestling one.
Last wrestling biki is given to mc when you challenge giant to wrestle.
thanks alot:ForeverAlone:

Abaddon0

Dec 8, 2017
Hey, not sure if this is a bug or if it's something I've missed.

I've just saved Loic and was told to take the package and letter to the bandits.

I'm at the guy on the bridge. When I click on him he says and repeats 'Go see the chief!'. However, he's blocking the path and doesn't move. So I can't cross the bridge and speak to them. Have I missed something? The quest log is saying to go talk to them so I'm lost on this one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chetek99

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Hey, not sure if this is a bug or if it's something I've missed.

I've just saved Loic and was told to take the package and letter to the bandits.

I'm at the guy on the bridge. When I click on him he says and repeats 'Go see the chief!'. However, he's blocking the path and doesn't move. So I can't cross the bridge and speak to them. Have I missed something? The quest log is saying to go talk to them so I'm lost on this one.
You are theere too early, did you get the packet from masavillage mayor ?

Abaddon0

Dec 8, 2017
Yeah, I got the package from the mayor, took it to Loic instead, who opened it and nearly died. Saved Loic with the Red flower and Loic say to talk to the bandits, I go up there and the guy on the bridge is blocking the way.

Update: Just reopened the game got up to the bandit guy and went between the two bridge support things which seemed to trigger the conversation. Crisis averted lol

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Kill 10 Goblins I haven´t solved the time is over and it is solved.

What must I do?

I am the meaning that I kill over 10 Goblins in the forest.

Can somebody say me how I can solve it or must I do something special?

In the orc cave near the eleveator is a chest sw it looks like the Goblin can get it what must I do? (found nothing)

Bug

When I see it correct the green pentagram (Arrogance) is vanished from the beach. I go away to make other things because it was to high and later it was vanished.

Last edited:

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Kill 10 Goblins I haven´t solved the time is over and it is solved.

What must I do?

I am the meaning that I kill over 10 Goblins in the forest.

Can somebody say me how I can solve it or must I do something special?

In the orc cave near the eleveator is a chest sw it looks like the Goblin can get it what must I do? (found nothing)

Bug

When I see it correct the green pentagram (Arrogance) is vanished from the beach. I go away to make other things because it was to high and later it was vanished.
You need to kill 10 groups of goblins and then report suggess of mission back to guild.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I think I have played near all. I wrote a liitle bit before was I missed.

Here others maybe somebody can tell me if I can solve it or if the story is to far advanced.

Dancer in the dark
Master of fighting (I found nobody)

Last edited:

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
I think I have played near all. I wrote a liitle bit before was I missed.

Here others maybe somebody can tell me if I can solve it or if the story is to far advanced.

Dancer in the dark
Master of fighting (I found nobody)
Dancer in the dark at night next to hotspring at masavillage meet young girl that wan't to become dancer.

Master of fighting
Firstone is mc's father in her house talk him at evening when you have done enough of each special moves to learn new ones.

Second one is at mountain camp right after bringe.

Reactions: Cabestro and Dole
4.50 star(s) 29 Votes