4.50 star(s) 28 Votes

Pcborn1981

Aug 31, 2017
Thanks for replying, but I must be a real moron or there's a problem, went everywhere behind, next, in front of tomb, pressed SPACEBAR (The talk button, right?) with and without SHIFT everywhere, facing all directions, no result...
I feel your pain, the same with me lol

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
how yo do the Scenes at hot springs?

With enopugh lust and horniness go there at evning and night to get scenes.

I'm new to this game, tried it out, and I can't find the dog, googled about it, apparently it should be "near Marya's tomb", been there, wandered all over, can't find it...

Can't find any answers here or elsewhere, sorry to bug you guys with this, if anyone can give me a clue, or is it just a bug?

Still seems like a good game though...
Dog is behind cravestyone of maria there is entance to underground dungeon where you can find her.

Ditto, sat here for last 5 minutes (maybe 10) spamming different combos Sexy pose 1-2, hot and lewd, trying to figure out if any combo but nothing so far ...
Yeah it takes couple times to trigger this giant for first time also only toh pose and lewed pose works for him NOTE you need to do these poses in hot blue bikini!

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
I feel your pain, the same with me lol
ok....found the problem:

Make sure you make her ACCEPT the quest, SHIFT+SPACEBAR instead of just SPACEBAR. Then go to the tombstone, the pooch is next to it. Once you've approached the pooch, a secret passage opens up behind the tombstone...

This post might be useful for beginners like myself to understand that indeed you really NEED to play with the keyboard...

Last edited:

Pcborn1981

Aug 31, 2017
ok....found the problem

Make sure you make her ACCEPT the quest, SHIFT+SPACEBAR instead of just SHIFT. Then go to the tombstone, the pooch is next to it. Only then is there a thing with a secret passage behind the tombstone...

This post might be useful for beginners like myself to understand that indeed you real NEED to play with the keyboard...
Thanks, I thought I was just going to keep leveling up with no progress lol

Daedra6646

Dec 31, 2017
anyone know where to find the golden ore?

Also anyone know how to use the new search function more efficiently?

And please tell me there is a walkthrough for this game.

Last edited:

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
anyone know where to find the golden ore?

Also anyone know how to use the new search function more efficiently?

And please tell me there is a walkthrough for this game.
Golden ore is located at deep mine tunnels there is random change to get it when mining.

No walktrhu since there is 2 different paths in game, saint and deviant.

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
The Quest system is not very clear for beginners. You have to HOLD SHIFT + ACTION button to activate quest. With a pad (xbox) you have to HOLD X THEN A to activate.
The system is not perfect but I've done it 2 years ago, it'd be risky to change it now.
For a walkthrough, I am lost even myself in my own game so...^^ Good luck. I made many variations on sex scenes based on horniness, lust etc...Choices you make can have consequences too. The lust has more impact than it seems to be.

WARNING : There's a bug in the bikini system that reset fame to 0 or 1 because of variable error. Be aware that at a certain point your fame will be reset with Boris sex. Patched for next update. Sorry :/

Last edited:
May 1, 2017
The Quest system is not very clear for beginners. You have to HOLD SHIFT + ACTION button to activate quest. With a pad (xbox) you have to HOLD X THEN A to activate.
The system is not perfect but I've done it 2 years ago, it'd be risky to change it now.
For a walkthrough, I am lost even myself in my own game so...^^ Good luck. I made many variations on sex scenes based on horniness, lust etc...Choices you make can have consequences too. The lust has more impact than it seems to be.
Sorry Maelion but my problem is that when Sylia came in Basin her Fame was around 500, but after fucking with giants Fame is on 1. Can I fix this somehow? Anyway thanks for this fantastic game.

Last edited:

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Sorry Maelion but my problem is that when Sylia came in Basin her Fame was around 500, but after fucking with giants Fame is on 1. Can I fix this somehow? Anyway thanks for this fantastic game.
There's a bug in the bikini system that reset fame to 0 or 1 because of variable error. Be aware that at a certain point your fame will be reset with Boris sex. Patched for next update. Sorry :/
I failed with one variable...it was supposed to be a rolldice and it turned out to be a fame random...So it sets it back to 1.
It will be patched for next update.
Take a different save file to see Boris scenes to save your fame.

Last edited:

Daedra6646

Dec 31, 2017
Golden ore is located at deep mine tunnels there is random change to get it when mining.

No walktrhu since there is 2 different paths in game, saint and deviant.
I just realized this while playing through. Completely forgot about the mining part of the game.

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
Can anyone help with unzipping the game? I get errors about archives, tried to download it from the multiple windows. :/

Anonynn.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
You explain it at the beginning of the game, so at least beginners are warned. By the way great game. Like the Wilde quote at the beginning :)

Reactions: Maelion

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Well,i can't do this Bikini pose with this giant Boris yet,but i will try it again,until its not happened! Still,i have others questions - one of them is this - Is the dancer career fixed in this new update and did i need to start it from beginning,because when i finish the second quest "Dancer amateur rank 1" (first was rank 2),the game say Sylia is now "Pro dancer",but when i go another night to dance,the manager say Sylia is "Amateur rank 1",not "Pro dancer" and accept that i have this book for dances from the "Puppet master",but can't read it - the book say Sylia need to have minimum 75% successful moves and i have it even after the "Amateur rank 1" and even more of 75%,but still can't read the book,so i need to know how to continue like "Pro dancer" and how to read that book? Please help me!

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Well,i can't do this Bikini pose with this giant Boris yet,but i will try it again,until its not happened! Still,i have others questions - one of them is this - Is the dancer career fixed in this new update and did i need to start it from beginning,because when i finish the second quest "Dancer amateur rank 1" (first was rank 2),the game say Sylia is now "Pro dancer",but when i go another night to dance,the manager say Sylia is "Amateur rank 1",not "Pro dancer" and accept that i have this book for dances from the "Puppet master",but can't read it - the book say Sylia need to have minimum 75% successful moves and i have it even after the "Amateur rank 1" and even more of 75%,but still can't read the book,so i need to know how to continue like "Pro dancer" and how to read that book? Please help me!
AS for giant in beach, i answered this question in this paige check it from there.

Dancing stops at anateur rank 1 for now, my guess it that it will continue in 0.4 when captitall city is included in game.

Cannonspike

May 26, 2017
how yo do the Scenes at hot spring

Yeah it takes couple times to trigger this giant for first time also only toh pose and lewed pose works for him NOTE you need to do these poses in hot blue bikini!
Ok yes, spam it (lewd pose) over aad over about 10-20 times then stop and the giant will approach is how you do it. I think all pose will generate 'lust' with the giant, but obviously the 'Lewd' pose generates the most.

JPeralta

Jan 16, 2018
I cant take the quests from the little girl and his dog, the tavern man and the old lady. What i should do?
I speak to them but the quests dont show up on the quest log.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
I cant take the quests from the little girl and his dog, the tavern man and the old lady. What i should do?
You need to use key funtionatily of this game alternative speak sifht + enter

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
AS for giant in beach, i answered this question in this paige check it from there.

Dancing stops at anateur rank 1 for now, my guess it that it will continue in 0.4 when captitall city is included in game.

Yes,i see it your answer for that giant,but it's hard to do it - i do this in Hot Blue Micro Bikini and only in Lewd pose may be 20-30 times,but still nothing - i guess i need more patient and do it more longer,but tnx for your fast answer after all!
So,dance career is going to continue in 0.4 - well i thing i just need to be patient and wait for that update!
Do you know how to make this "Leo's journal Seviant Bikini" - on the picture say its from some Diamonds,Rubes and Sapphires - I have this stones,but i don't know how to make that Hot stuff - Seviant Bikini! I will be glad if you know this and help me!

Last edited:

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018

Try to hold on Shift button and then press the mouse or Enter - some of the quests,works on this way! I hope i'm helping you!

4.50 star(s) 28 Votes