4.50 star(s) 28 Votes

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Yes,i see it your answer for that giant,but it's hard to do it - i do this in Hot Blue Micro Bikini and only in Lewd pose may be 20-30 times,but still nothing - i guess i need more patient and do it more longer,but tnx for your fast answer after all!
So,dance career is going to continue in 0.4 - well i thing i just need to be patient and wait for that update!
Do you know how to make this "Leo's journal Seviant Bikini" - on the picture say its from some Diamonds,Rubes and Sapphires - I have this stones,but i don't know how to make that Hot stuff - Seviant Bikini! I will be glad if you know this and help me!
Oh i forgot to mention that after doing about 10-20 lewed and hot poses exit doing poses then giant shoud make his move.
Aftre maxing relation wiht giant this can be done in any bikini and lot less poses.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
The second location is at the bottom of the well near the house where Sylia lives.
this game is cool, but needs a walkthrough, I'm seriously considering making a basic one, for the lewd path...couldn't figure out the walk of pleasure task going at the hot springs at night...

Last edited:

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
I have two problems playing the game, I've checked, they haven't been mentioned on this thread :

-I'm currently at 86 TEK points for my Uppercut, but did not get upgraded to level 2 (in the Art of Fighting it says levelling up at 40 TEK). The upgrade to level 2 worked fine for the other skills. This might be because I didn't go and see the old man (=master of fighting) jumping on the mountains yet?

-I figured from posts on this thread that the giant blob ("A Strange Visit" quest) is in the barn (is he?), but have tried every possible way I can see to find it during the day, and tried to get in or around the barn at evening or at night, no results.

By the way for beginners, apparently do not kill Redfoot (therefore you need to kill the abomination in the mansion basement, and the giant blob to complete the "A Strange Visit" quest)), as you won't get a scene afterwards which might be worth it I don't know.

Last edited:

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
I have two problems playing the game, I've checked, they haven't been mentioned on this thread :

-I'm currently at 86 TEK points for my Uppercut, but did not get upgraded to level 2 (in the Art of Fighting it says levelling up at 40 TEK). The upgrade to level 2 worked fine for the other skills. This might be because I didn't go and see the old man (=master of fighting) jumping on the mountains yet?

-I figured from posts on this thread that the giant blob ("A Strange Visit" quest) is in the barn (is he?), but have tried every possible way I can see to find it during the day, and tried to get in or around the barn at evening or at night, no results.

By the way for beginners, apparently do not kill Redfoot (therefore you need to kill the abomination in the mansion basement, and the giant blob to complete the "A Strange Visit" quest)), as you won't get a scene afterwards which might be worth it I don't know.

Yes,to upgrade it,you need to find that master of fighting and ask him to learn you - first you learn with your father after then with that guy in the mountains,but to go then first you need to finish the quest from the mayor,who try to kill this bandits with some packet with poison!
About that quest with that Blob - you mean,the "Guardian Quest" from some guy in your Massa Viligae - I'm not sure,how i do this before,but i thing you need to go to the barn when is evening (i'm not sure,may be is the day after all,i finish him long time ago) and then when you are in front of the barn,try to hold on Shift button first and then press mouse or Enter and i thing you can go inside and meat him,but he is "Boss" and its very hard to be killed,so i recommend you first to train and level up some times before going then and fight him! PS: Some of the quest need to be activated (to take them or complete them) when you hold on Shift button first and then press mouse or Enter! I hope,i'm helping you!

Reactions: lordofevilcr

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Oh i forgot to mention that after doing about 10-20 lewed and hot poses exit doing poses then giant shoud make his move.
Aftre maxing relation wiht giant this can be done in any bikini and lot less poses.

Yes,i made him now - or atleast first 3 times - first he was playing with Sylia,the second time he was rubbing his di...ck between her tits and on the end the third time he fu...ck her,but after that its not happen it again,i try like 30-40 times and then leave,like you say,but can't do it again,even with different bikinis,but with the another's giants i don't have this problem,only with this one! About that keys - i have only 1 of them,from Boh,who is in the night - how to take the others 2 and for what are they?

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
About that quest with that Blob - you mean,the "Guardian Quest" from some guy in your Massa Viligae - I'm not sure,how i do this before,but i thing you need to go to the barn when is evening (i'm not sure,may be is the day after all,i finish him long time ago) and then when you are in front of the barn,try to hold on Shift button first and then press mouse or Enter and i thing you can go inside and meat him
PS: Some of the quest need to be activated (to take them or complete them) when you hold on Shift button first and then press mouse or Enter! I hope,i'm helping you!
Thank you for replying, tried again what you suggested, day, evening and night. During day, looked inside the barn through all buckets and boxes with SHIFT held on. Evening and night, tried to open the door with SHIFT held on.

nothing.

I might add I already defeated the abomination and put his trophy in the coffer. I did not have Benny (Alan's friend) do her in the barn yet, but she did get it from those two dudes who appear at lust level 6. Might there be a bug?

anyway thanx for the walkthrough for the guy in the mountains!

Last edited:

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Thank you for replying, tried again what you suggested, day, evening and night. During day, looked inside the barn through all buckets and boxes with SHIFT held on. Evening and night, tried to open the door with SHIFT held on.

nothing.

I might add I already defeated the abomination and put his trophy in the coffer. I did not have Benny (Alan's friend) do her in the barn yet, but she did get it from those two dudes who appear at lust level 6. Might there be a bug?

anyway thanx for the walkthrough for the guy in the mountains!

No problem! If you completed this quest already i thing you can't go back in the barn - its say is closed (but i'm not sure is it closed the day - need to check next time)! About Benny - you need to speak with him first,then go on the evening in the Pub,speak again with him(but you need to have 15 or 20 hornisses) and accept to fu..ck you after your dance show(so need to dance first) and no,don't thing have a bug!
BTW: You can press right button on the mouse and see in your menu the quests,so if you are completed already some quest,he will be in gray text,if it's not he will be in white text - also like reading the quests,you can understand most of the thing you need to do,to completed them! I'm glad i help you after all! Enjoy the game - it's really amazing!

Last edited:

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
No problem! If you completed this quest already i thing you can't go back in the barn - its say is closed (but i'm not sure is it closed the day - need to check next time)! BTW: You can press right button on the mouse and see in your menu the quests,so if you are completed already this quest,he will be in gray text,if it's not he will be in white text - also like reading the quests,you can understand most of the thing you need to do,to completed them! I'm glad i help you after all! Enjoy the game - it's really amazing!
Hey there, no I meant I completed half the quest, got the abomination but not the blob dude in the barn, and I'd like to avoid killing that Redfoot dude, and just out of curiosity basically...

Last edited:

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Hey there, no I meant I completed half the quest, got the abomination but not the blob dude in the barn, and I'd like to to avoid killing that Redfoot dude, and just out of curiosity basically...
If you are not killing that Blob yet,you need to go in the barn ( i understand that you can go in),then go to the middle (have some hole and boards i thing) and then try to activate with Shift button,so can fight him!
About Redfoot,you can't avoid to kill him,you can't fight him from that green pentagram in the wood,but after all when you continue the game,before finish the episode and go to next episode,you go in that Orcs Mountain and after then going to that bright fortress and start your journey to meat the Angel and choose to be Deviant or Justice Guardian (I play like Deviant),meanwhile the good Orcs and your friends fight with The Evil Orcs and Redfoot and your father kill Redfoot from behind to safe one of anothers Guardians girls,so you can't avoid to be killed!

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
He had a weakness to something, some of the bombs, if I remember correctly. In any case, if you have trouble with a fight, just spend some time grinding enemies and leveling up.
And at what time of day you can find the Giant slime, day, evening, or night ? depending on when, how do you get to open the barn or find him in there?

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
If you are not killing that Blob yet,you need to go in the barn ( i understand that you can go in),then go to the middle (have some hole and boards i thing) and then try to activate with Shift button,so can fight him!
About Redfoot,you can't avoid to kill him,you can't fight him from that green pentagram in the wood,but after all when you continue the game,before finish the episode and go to next episode,you go in that Orcs Mountain and after then going to that bright fortress and start your journey to meat the Angel and choose to be Deviant or Justice Guardian (I play like Deviant),meanwhile the good Orcs and your friends fight with The Evil Orcs and Redfoot and your father kill Redfoot from behind to safe one of anothers Guardians girls,so you can't avoid to be killed!
Thanks for the info, tried what you say, SHIFT+ENTER every damn hole and every plank in that barn, from every side possible, got nothing. Its wierd I seem to be the only one in years to have had this problem, can't find any info at all. We'll see but thanks for your help!

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Thanks for the info, tried what you say, SHIFT+ENTER every damn hole and every plank in that barn, from every side possible, got nothing. Its wierd I seem to be the only one in years to have had this problem, can't find any info at all. We'll see but thanks for your help!

Hey,i just start one from my old saves! Is the quest name "Mr.Slime" - because i thing you speak for that quest - when i start him and go on the day in the barn,Sylia automatically start him,no need to press nothing and Mr.Slime show us,so you can fight him! If is not that quest,i don't know for what quest you speak and you need to see and give me his name,so i can understand you and help you!

Last edited:

wulfgar

Jan 4, 2017
Hello, i tried to search this thread for a solution but got nothing.
i defeated the hoogs king and after i go back the mayor house i get rewarderd... and then the lidya character disappear!! (i can still move and interact with everything)

is this a known bug?

Reactions: RNherr

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Hey,i just start one from my old saves! Is the quest name "Mr.Slime" - because i thing you speak for that quest - when i start him and go on the day in the barn,Sylia automatically start him,no need to press nothing and Mr.Slime show us,so you can fight him! If is not that quest,i don't know for what quest you speak and you need to see and give me his name,so i can understand you and help you!
awright, thanks man, with that clue "Mr. Slime" you gave me, I checked the Gameus Quest editor in www/ and found the entry - the quest description tells me I probably need to progress further to get it. If it's not too much asking, could you perhaps upload that save you're talking about? If not no worries!

Many thanks and sorry to you LW and the community for taking up so much space with this problem. But this game deeeeeeefinitely needs a damn walkthrough though, especially for someone as daft as I seem to be...

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
awright, thanks man, with that clue "Mr. Slime" you gave me, I checked the Gameus Quest editor in www/ and found the entry - the quest description tells me I probably need to progress further to get it. If it's not too much asking, could you perhaps upload that save you're talking about? If not no worries!

Many thanks and sorry to you LW and the community for taking up so much space with this problem. But this game deeeeeeefinitely needs a damn walkthrough though, especially for someone as daft as I seem to be...
No problem! After all for that is this chat room - to help others players and get some new information about the game! Here is my save,welcome!

Reactions: Manifold

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Yes,i made him now - or atleast first 3 times - first he was playing with Sylia,the second time he was rubbing his di...ck between her tits and on the end the third time he fu...ck her,but after that its not happen it again,i try like 30-40 times and then leave,like you say,but can't do it again,even with different bikinis,but with the another's giants i don't have this problem,only with this one! About that keys - i have only 1 of them,from Boh,who is in the night - how to take the others 2 and for what are they?
1 you get by wining wrestling, at night in basing village meet giant let him fuck mc get the key and 1 from beach giant.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Holy moly i don't think that this thread has ever been so active as it is now.

4.50 star(s) 28 Votes