4.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
You can go back in the cave at night. But I'm not sure if it's a bug or not.

patangpatang

Nov 13, 2017
What do you need to do for the Tom the Tailor quest? It says do a night patrol around the Inn, but I can't find anything there.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Just double check I've done most scene's I know
mastrubation in well & bed.
Dance at the bar (Rich Man)
Scenes at hot springs
Simon the Wander
Benny
Gobins
Orc's
ArchAngel
Lumberjack Fail Quest
Deviant Route for Ogre
Fisherman Spank
Mansion Ghost
Purple Creature in the forest
Rich guy in the INN
Edit: forgot Redfoot
Barn Trap Scene

Am I missing any others?
How to triiger Simon the Wander

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
can anyone upload save from every scenes?plz
Tthis would be almoust impossible, there are varitions of some scenes and there are 1 off scenes also theere is alot of "scenes" in this game it would require more saves then you can have in save folder that game uses.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
How to do the "Hentai Quest" - "The Giants Slut", I need to fuck with this 3 fat,ugly mans,but i can't do it - the 1-st one is on the beach(morning) and when i go then if i speak with him,he just say,why don't put some bikini and pose,so then i go in this circle for activate and i choose to pose with some of the bikini and the man start to be interested,staring it and excited,but nothing more,he just watching and don't do anything - the 2-nd one is in the Tavern(evening),so when i go them i can fight with him and if i choose to be defeated,after some many times i can play with the guy,doing what i want with Sylia (fuck her),but still the quest is 0/3 no 1/3,and on the end,the 3-th one is near to entrance on this city "SouthPort Basin" (night) to the some rogs,but it's sleeping and can't do anything! So i want to know how to do this quest and make sex with all of them,so i can finish this hentai mission! Please help me!

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
How to do the "Hentai Quest" - "The Giants Slut", I need to fuck with this 3 fat,ugly mans,but i can't do it - the 1-st one is on the beach(morning) and when i go then if i speak with him,he just say,why don't put some bikini and pose,so then i go in this circle for activate and i choose to pose with some of the bikini and the man start to be interested,staring it and excited,but nothing more,he just watching and don't do anything - the 2-nd one is in the Tavern(evening),so when i go them i can fight with him and if i choose to be defeated,after some many times i can play with the guy,doing what i want with Sylia (fuck her),but still the quest is 0/3 no 1/3,and on the end,the 3-th one is near to entrance on this city "SouthPort Basin" (night) to the some rogs,but it's sleeping and can't do anything! So i want to know how to do this quest and make sex with all of them,so i can finish this hentai mission! Please help me!
Only giant that you can fuck is wrestling one.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
I just finish the quest "The Puppets" and start the second one "The puppets 2" ,now i am trapped and i need to recognize who is the guy who stole the doll "Pupa",but i failed every time,i choose every one from the options,but still i failed - i thing its may be buged i don't know how to finish this! Did some one make and finish this quest? PS: I took the book,but i can't read it - i finish the quest "Dancer amateur 2 and Dancer amateur 1" and the game say i am now a "Pro dancer" (but i don't have another quest for dancer)- did i need to don't complete "Dancer amateur 1" before to take the book or it doesn't matter?

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
I just finish the quest "The Puppets" and start the second one "The puppets 2" ,now i am trapped and i need to recognize who is the guy who stole the doll "Pupa",but i failed every time,i choose every one from the options,but still i failed - i thing its may be buged i don't know how to finish this! Did some one make and finish this quest? PS: I took the book,but i can't read it - i finish the quest "Dancer amateur 2 and Dancer amateur 1" and the game say i am now a "Pro dancer" (but i don't have another quest for dancer)- did i need to don't complete "Dancer amateur 1" before to take the book or it doesn't matter?
Trick to this is that there is no correct answer to his riddle. Way to escape is to break mirros with rusty iron (shovel or sword maybe can't remember) that you can find in room and collect by clicking it 3 times.

marcos1992

May 19, 2018
His the guy in the tavern who does the MC out the back of the tavern

You have to go left outside the village, some girl is dancing wearing the clothes near where the fisher man stands

in Kame Village I think it's in the shop the Picture is a "Tree in fog" or something
thanks man

Oct 16, 2017
how do i do the demonlogy quest "know your enemy" in which i have to find something belonging to a demon, where do i look? i know it says village, i looked in masa and the goblin village but couldn't find anything.
great game btw, so much content and the progression system is amazing.

4.50 star(s) 29 Votes