Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Yes, that is exactly what I intend to do. (Did you read my mind? Hahaha!) Each chapter will be a new game, with a new story and new characters (New LI's). And all will happen in the same universe. :giggle:
I'm new to the game and I was concerned about the three letter tag, as I'm sure a lot share the same view, however, THIS comment allayed my fears:

Each chapter will be a new game, with a new story and new characters (New LI's). And all will happen in the same universe.
I'd even add this instead of an NTR warning (or both) to the OP cause it's more descriptive of the content. If each story has different LI for each protagonists and they won't interact sexually with other protagonists and LI, I see ZERO wrong with this. In fact, the most controversial tag in this game so far is Multiple Protagonists. And even then, if you treat every chapter as a new game, then you can choose which to play. If you only like FMC games, you only to play those chapters, if you only like MMC games, you play those chapters.

Interesting ideas, as BlasKyau said, I'd have recommended different games instead of chapters, but it can work this way. Now that you've made that clear, I don't see why as an anti-NTR player I can't play it :D

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'm new to the game and I was concerned about the three letter tag, as I'm sure a lot share the same view, however, THIS comment allayed my fears:

I'd even add this instead of an NTR warning (or both) to the OP cause it's more descriptive of the content. If each story has different LI for each protagonists and they won't interact sexually with other protagonists and LI, I see ZERO wrong with this. In fact, the most controversial tag in this game so far is Multiple Protagonists. And even then, if you treat every chapter as a new game, then you can choose which to play. If you only like FMC games, you only to play those chapters, if you only like MMC games, you play those chapters.

Interesting ideas, as BlasKyau said, I'd have recommended different games instead of chapters, but it can work this way. Now that you've made that clear, I don't see why as an anti-NTR player I can't play it :D
I think that since each chapter is a different game, it would be nice to treat them as such: Fallout or the Elder Scrolls are games that share a universe (each franchise) and aren't treated as the same game with different chapters, but are completely different games (The Fallout, like III and IV share the same post-apocalyptic history, the same kind of enemies, there are even references between them, but they are still different and independent games)

Kazuki-chan

The Sexy Writer
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2017
Well, in chapter 1 there may still be sex scenes that might sound controversial to NTR haters. The protagonist's twin sister and he will NEVER have a love interest in each other, (Patreon does not allow incest.) so there are sex scenes of her with another character. (She will be the protagonist of a future chapter.)
Some characters from future chapters will appear in this chapter, this is for players to know who will be the protagonists of future chapters and create hype in them. (If you're a Marvel/DC fan, you've probably seen Iron Man appear in Spider-Man movies or Superman appearing in Batman movies. That's something I intend to do.) The protagonist's sister is one of these characters, she is not an LI in this chapter because she will be an FMC in the future.

If this type of scene makes you uncomfortable, I ask you to wait for Chapter 2 (Which will have a female protagonist) or Chapter 3. (Which will be a full vanilla harem.)

You can read the synopsis of chapters 1 and 2 on my Patreon page, it's free. xD

Kazuki-chan

The Sexy Writer
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2017
I think that since each chapter is a different game, it would be nice to treat them as such: Fallout or the Elder Scrolls are games that share a universe (each franchise) and aren't treated as the same game with different chapters, but are completely different games (The Fallout, like III and IV share the same post-apocalyptic history, the same kind of enemies, there are even references between them, but they are still different and independent games)
Yes. I want Chronicles of Hell and Heaven to be a franchise. And I want to have more freedom to write about many different characters. I don't want to spend years writing about just one character. It can make me bored and make me lose interest in my work.

Reactions: haku_zen

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Well, in chapter 1 there may still be sex scenes that might sound controversial to NTR haters. The protagonist's twin sister and he will NEVER have a love interest in each other, (Patreon does not allow incest.) so there are sex scenes of her with another character. (She will be the protagonist of a future chapter.)
Some characters from future chapters will appear in this chapter, this is for players to know who will be the protagonists of future chapters and create hype in them. (If you're a Marvel/DC fan, you've probably seen Iron Man appear in Spider-Man movies or Superman appearing in Batman movies. That's something I intend to do.) The protagonist's sister is one of these characters, she is not an LI in this chapter because she will be an FMC in the future.

If this type of scene makes you uncomfortable, I ask you to wait for Chapter 2 (Which will have a female protagonist) or Chapter 3. (Which will be a full vanilla harem.)

Yeah, showing sister of MC having sex is a little strange to me, but as long as they aren't love interests and NEVER will be, I shouldn't have a problem with that. If you do make a scenario later together :mad: haha!

Either way, I REALLY appreciate your warning. That is SO refreshing to hear! You've said multiple times to others in this thread that they are nice people and that more people like them should exist in this world. Well, I will flip the script and say that more DEVS like you should exist in this world. Devs that are honest about content and KNOW what they want even if it might upset people. I tip my hat to thee and tell you to have a fantastic day. Let me know when there is a chapter/game that is closer to that Harem that you talked about. As Blaskyou said, I get bored when others fuck when it should be my MC. Continued success!

Kazuki-chan

The Sexy Writer
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2017
Yeah, showing sister of MC having sex is a little strange to me, but as long as they aren't love interests and NEVER will be, I shouldn't have a problem with that. If you do make a scenario later together :mad: haha!

Either way, I REALLY appreciate your warning. That is SO refreshing to hear! You've said multiple times to others in this thread that they are nice people and that more people like them should exist in this world. Well, I will flip the script and say that more DEVS like you should exist in this world. Devs that are honest about content and KNOW what they want even if it might upset people. I tip my hat to thee and tell you to have a fantastic day. Let me know when there is a chapter/game that is closer to that Harem that you talked about. As Blaskyou said, I get bored when others fuck when it should be my MC. Continued success!
Thank you very much. <3 Have a fantastic day too. You are so kind. <3 I hope to be able to make a game that you can enjoy in the future. ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Larry2000

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

Personally I'm only interested in the sex scenes between the MC and the LIs. I don't dislike voyeur scenes, but I have no interest in watching them either. I prefer to be able to skip them.

I like harem games with romance. I started this first chapter or game, but I'm not sure if it's meant to be harem (this is the MC ends up in a relationship with all or most of the LIs) or not. Actually if there is no romance my interest in the game is reduced a lot.

Reactions: Kazuki-chan
3.70 star(s) 13 Votes