• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kazuki-chan

The Sexy Writer
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2017
:ROFLMAO:It's a real good game.But the RPG can't save the game any time u want,no revert no gallery.I mean,what a shame if i missed any one of the 5g CGs right?I will look forward to future updates
And sorry for my English.Is only some feedback
would u let me see u breast in the game?
Don't worry. I didn't put any hidden CG in this chapter, so you probably saw all the content. AAh! And yes, I will put a H-gallery in the next update. <3
If you want to see my breasts, just ask for this the next time you come to my house. <3

Kazuki-chan

The Sexy Writer
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2017
Actually it's different for the player (at least for one like me) if they are different games than if they are chapters of the same game. If they are chapters of the same game, players like me find it difficult to go to chapter 2 of the game and take on a new character, since the MC of that game was the one from chapter 1.

But if they are two different games, things change, you can first "assume" the identity of an MC from that world, play the first game completely until the end, and then go to the second game and "assume" the identity of the new MC. The psychological secret (at least for me) is that they are different games.

So, once explained that they are different games (even if they are in the same world), it's possible that I'm interested.

Finally, the NTR warning that you have included sounds more like voyeurism to me (perhaps done by the player and not by the MC) than real NTR.
Each chapter will be a unique game. For example, chapter one is called "Devil in Disguise" and tells the story of Bartho. Chapter two will be called "City of Evil" and will tell the story of the samurai girl Kaeno. Both chapters are different and unique games, but they are all part of the "Chronicles of Hell and Heaven" universe.
Just like Iron Man and Spider-Man are different movies but part of the same Marvel universe (MCU).

You will have to download each chapter separately.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Kazuki-chan

The Sexy Writer
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2017
Can I play this game in jio play emulator?
Yup. On my cell phone I managed to run the compressed version. But the animations were a little laggy, maybe it's because my cell phone is weak. You can try it on yours and see how it works. I recommend using the compressed version. You can download it here:

Jhonthedon420

Mar 18, 2019
Th
Yup. On my cell phone I managed to run the compressed version. But the animations were a little laggy, maybe it's because my cell phone is weak. You can try it on yours and see how it works. I recommend using the compressed version. You can download it here:
Thankd

Reactions: Kazuki-chan

Fyingflame

Nov 30, 2017
... the Banner girl , and ... what I'm going to assume your...Self insert character? is she in the game... as like one of the women? XD cuz she's honestly the hottest ..

• Red Heart

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Yeah I finished the current version now, such a cool game, I really wish we have more scenes with Evelin and the girl from the inn (sorry I forgot her name, and yeah, I have a weakness for petite girls ^^ )

And I know that's not the main thing of the game, but it would be great to have some scenes with Kazuki-chan as well... :rolleyes:

Fyingflame

Nov 30, 2017
Yeah I finished the current version now, such a cool game, I really wish we have more scenes with Evelin and the girl from the inn (sorry I forgot her name, and yeah, I have a weakness for petite girls ^^ )

And I know that's not the main thing of the game, but it would be great to have some scenes with Kazuki-chan as well... :rolleyes:
Totally agreed regarding kazuki-chan

• Red Heart

Kazuki-chan

The Sexy Writer
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2017

Wow. Thank you very much for the feedback. <3 Oh yes, there will be scenes with me. That is part of the game. However, we are just at the beginning. In time things will get hotter. <3

Kazuki-chan

The Sexy Writer
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2017
My save game to the last event of act 3c.

Just extract and paste the "Save" folder into the "www" folder.
I hope you all enjoy the update. <3

Chronicles of Hell and Heaven [Ch. 1 Act. 3 Final] [Kazuki-chan] Compressed by Bob69

Win ver. (1.16gb):

-

Last edited:

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
My save game to the last event of act 2.

Just extract and paste the "Save" folder into the "www" folder.
I hope you all enjoy the update. <3
Any idea about when the next update is gonna come out? A progress status percentage, maybe... :rolleyes:

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes